Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Gvsandhu said:
Got passport back on Nov.27,2014. was forget to quote application number and putt ready for visa letter.but i got stamped passport back within normal time frame, doesn't effect anything :D :D :D :p :p :p
Congratulations bro...Now do your landing and then start waiting for the PR card. Final wait in PR process. :)

rajapr17

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Gvsandhu said:
Got passport back on Nov.27,2014. was forget to quote application number and putt ready for visa letter.but i got stamped passport back within normal time frame, doesn't effect anything :D :D :D :p :p :p
Hi Gvsandhu,
Congrats,
When was your passport reached ottawa ?

Thanks.

Gvsandhu

Nov 16, 2014
canadacec123 said:
Congratulations bro...Now do your landing and then start waiting for the PR card. Final wait in PR process. :)
Bro, Did my landing today @ Rainbow Bridge waiting was half hour only one family was ahead of me for Landing too , mine time new officer came he saw my happiness while I was waiting to be called first thing he said " Finally here ahhhhhh. .and Congrats Mr SANDHU you are Permanent Resident of Canada now." He asked for address proof copy which was my phone Bill .then he told about PR obligations and said Your PR card will comes to you in 8 weeks. And go to Service Canada and Service Ontario to update your information for SIN and Health Card.
Officer was so nice and was jocking with me and was happy more then me.