+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-Medicals

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
Hey,

Anyone who has gone for further medicals like sputum test and chest x-rays did u submit the passport

or waited for the reply from the office to send them the passport!

I am just not understanding the procedure for the same.

Regards,

Anuj

PS : Enfiled I guess u went through Similar case right ?? What did u do ?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luvanuj said:
Hey,

Anyone who has gone for further medicals like sputum test and chest x-rays did u submit the passport

Regards,

Anuj

Hi,

The procedure is;

First you receive your Passport with a medical request. Once your medical is done, you re-submit your Passport (without waiting for any call) to the concerned CHC (or to the VFS, if applied through them).

PS - I am medically/physically fit person with no history of active TB or any disease.

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
@luvanuj,
Yea. I also got request for further medical test which includes sputum test and chest x-ray. I will be going for the 2nd chest x-ray on 27th July and I will submit my passport to the Embassy same day. So,do not wait until u are requested to do so. I wish u and myself well.
ciao

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
Did U get ur visa after that huh ???

and did u submit financial documents again and new offer letter for the same

Thanks for the help

Anuj

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
luvanuj said:
Hey,

Regards,

Anuj

I have gone thru the further medical process and got the visa. If you are medically fit, then don't worry relax embassy will take time but will eventually give you visa

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
read this post.....
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t83229.0.html

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
@luvanuj,
The embassy returned my passport and letter instructing me to do the further medicals. They didnt request for any financial dox again cos it is still with them. I have returned my passport to them after the further medical and I am waiting on them to request for my new start date,after which they will issue me visa(God willing)
So,relax. do as directed and wait on God to perfect it all.

moon791

Oct 31, 2011
hi I have read the post and analyse that canadian embassy is just playing with our emotions.I have medical for 2 times and gave test of smear and culture all reports result are negative.I have no active tb.the canadian embassy just replied me on email that i have to repeat chest xray again. But i know i have no tb or decise. i have applied my case for study visa 1 year ago and my all documents and passport are stuck in embassy. i am thinking to withdraw my case because they just linger on my case and not replying my emails as well. any suggestion plz for my case.

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
moon791 said:
hi I have read the post and analyse that canadian embassy is just playing with our emotions.I have medical for 2 times and gave test of smear and culture all reports result are negative.I have no active tb.the canadian embassy just replied me on email that i have to repeat chest xray again. But i know i have no tb or decise. i have applied my case for study visa 1 year ago and my all documents and passport are stuck in embassy. i am thinking to withdraw my case because they just linger on my case and not replying my emails as well. any suggestion plz for my case.
:( :eek: They r really playing with our emotion. keeping our original credentials for so long. I am really shocked to hear that ur case has spent 1 good year!!!!! This is craz.. yyy :eek: nothing good comes easy. Pls. dnt withdraw ur application,u may withdraw some of ur document dat u need,make notarized copies and return it to 'em.this is just a suggestion Bro. I wish every1 of us d best.

KINKYNK

Aug 28, 2011
acca247 said:
:( :eek: They r really playing with our emotion. keeping our original credentials for so long. I am really shocked to hear that ur case has spent 1 good year!!!!! This is craz.. yyy :eek: nothing good comes easy. Pls. dnt withdraw ur application,u may withdraw some of ur document dat u need,make notarized copies and return it to 'em.this is just a suggestion Bro. I wish every1 of us d best.
@acca247, please inbox me ur email, urgent inquiry. u can c mine on my profile

thank you

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED