WAIVED
Passport Req..
Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made Status shows since 22 Apr 2012.....Passport received 26.4.2012
LANDED..........
landed in june 12
Dear All,

I have done my first medical on 6th December 2011. I received a letter saying i need to submit Lordotic X ray for my self as they find some scar in my CXR. I submitted Lordotic X ray accordingly. After some days they asked me to submit Sputum Smear and Sputum Culture Test Report as well as another CXR after 3 month's date from my first CXR taken. I have done my Sputum Smear and Culture tests and going to submit another CXR on 8th Feb. My questions are as below:
a. is this a normal stereo type process can be happened with any one?
b. If Sputum Smear Test result is negative, what result could be for Sputum Culture Test (Ratio of positive or negative)
c. How much time they take to ask for passport submission?
[/b][/b]

since i have received again and again medical letters from CIC, me and my family members are very much confused and worried. Please help and share your experiences.

Thanks a lot.

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
yestejas said:
Dear All,

I have done my first medical on 6th December 2011. I received a letter saying i need to submit Lordotic X ray for my self as they find some scar in my CXR. I submitted Lordotic X ray accordingly. After some days they asked me to submit Sputum Smear and Sputum Culture Test Report as well as another CXR after 3 month's date from my first CXR taken. I have done my Sputum Smear and Culture tests and going to submit another CXR on 8th Feb. My questions are as below:
b. If Sputum Smear Test result is negative, what result could be for Sputum Culture Test (Ratio of positive or negative)
[/b][/b]

since i have received again and again medical letters from CIC, me and my family members are very much confused and worried. Please help and share your experiences.

Thanks a lot.
i have also TB issue in 2009. but i took medicine for 1 year and after that my test are negative and now i have inactive TB.
i already did my medical on 12 april and send to NDVO. what r chances that i exempt for further test or i shall get remedical?
please help as i think i have same situtaion like u now. how much they take time for further medicals.

yestejas

Feb 2, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2011
AOR Received.
APR 2011
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
MAR 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
landed in june 12
ladhar25 said:
i have also TB issue in 2009. but i took medicine for 1 year and after that my test are negative and now i have inactive TB.
i already did my medical on 12 april and send to NDVO. what r chances that i exempt for further test or i shall get remedical?
please help as i think i have same situtaion like u now. how much they take time for further medicals.
[/quote
Dear ladhar25,
Normally they go for further investigation of Active/inactive TB. The cic medical procedure recommends for Lordotic cxr. After Lordotic cxr they take another cxr. If everything is good, they go for further process of immigration. But if something is suspecting , they ask Sputum culture and smear test.
This is not compulsory in every bodies case. Invoke this information is enough and helpful to you. Please feel free if you have any further query.
Thanks.
Tejas

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yestejas said:
Dear All,

[/b][/b]

Thanks a lot.

Dear tejas,
Doctors have standard protocol to exclude tb and in ur case the concerned person in the medical dept of VO is following stringent guidelines to exclude disease.

Cxr after 3mths gives accurate information abt progression of disease while sputum test results detect active lung infection.
Sputum smear can b negative whereas sp culture can b positive.
Once all the results r neg its confirmation that tb is not RE-ACTIVATED in THE LUNGS( i mean only lungs ).

Relax,nothing to worry.

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
yestejas said:
ladhar25 said:
[/quote
Dear ladhar25,
Normally they go for further investigation of Active/inactive TB. The cic medical procedure recommends for Lordotic cxr. After Lordotic cxr they take another cxr. If everything is good, they go for further process of immigration. But if something is suspecting , they ask Sputum culture and smear test.
This is not compulsory in every bodies case. Invoke this information is enough and helpful to you. Please feel free if you have any further query.
Thanks.
Tejas
plz tell when we have first medical they take Lorditic CXR or simple CXR

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladhar25 said:
Hi ladhar,
I need further info to answer ur question.
Firstly wht type of tb was it, was it in the chest or any other area.secondly hv u informed ur DMP reg ur tb and its treatment.

For regular meds its cxr normal view thats pa view.

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
art2012 said:
Hi ladhar,
Firstly wht type of tb was it, was it in the chest or any other area.secondly hv u informed ur DMP reg ur tb and its treatment.

i have in Chest and i already told to DMP before medical about all my details , medication and test reports.
i have all my medicats test and cxr with me from 2009 to till date .

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladhar25 said:
i have in Chest and i already told to DMP before medical about all my details , medication and test reports.
i have all my medicats test and cxr with me from 2009 to till date .
Once applicant reveals DMP abt past history of tb,the concerned doc will take due care to rule out active inf.
It appears that ur DMP didnt ask any further tests,this itself confirms no suspicion of active inf.
Now only concern is scar in cxr,if there is a scar u might b req for further tests.on the otherhand if no scar, ideally u sdnt get any further tests.

yestejas

Feb 2, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2011
AOR Received.
APR 2011
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
MAR 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
landed in june 12
art2012 said:
Hi ladhar,

First normal x-ray then if it is required, Lordotic X-Ray

First

navneetgarg120

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
Doc's Request.
20-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2011
IELTS Request
07-11-2009
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012, 04-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-03-2012, 05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
10 May 2013
LANDED..........
19 July 2013
Just to add in this thread.

My wife had TB in 2009 which she got cured by 2010 with one year full treatment. We sent CXR pa view which was taken in 2009 confirming chest TB along with medical forms and passport. We also sent a letter issued by medical practitioner under whom my wife took treatment that my wife had taken full treatment and on latest comparison there is no such discrepancy found. And, as per expert advice of senior immigration consultants we shouldn't get medical furtherance. Also, our ecas status has started showing Medical reports have been recieved - which is generally shown once VO is satisfied by the medical results.

By god grace we should have our visa very soon.

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
navneetgarg120 said:
Just to add in this thread.

My wife had TB in 2009 which she got cured by 2010 with one year full treatment. We sent CXR pa view which was taken in 2009 confirming chest TB along with medical forms and passport. We also sent a letter issued by medical practitioner under whom my wife took treatment that my wife had taken full treatment and on latest comparison there is no such discrepancy found. And, as per expert advice of senior immigration consultants we shouldn't get medical furtherance. Also, our ecas status has started showing Medical reports have been recieved - which is generally shown once VO is satisfied by the medical results.

By god grace we should have our visa very soon.
as i told evrything about My TB and cure to DMP but he did not take our old CXR and test reports to send with reports. now i think that embassy will ask me to go for further test, is that possible?

sandz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER received on 20-12-2011
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Request
09 -02-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012 & remedical on 17-04-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 7.05.2012 & address update on 10.05.2012
Congratulations..

sent u a pm , pls. reply
regards

yestejas said:
Dear All,

[/b][/b]

Thanks a lot.

V

vidya

http://chealth.canoe.ca/columns.asp?columnistid=7&articleid=32801

navneetgarg120

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
Doc's Request.
20-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2011
IELTS Request
07-11-2009
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012, 04-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-03-2012, 05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
10 May 2013
LANDED..........
19 July 2013
ladhar25 said:
as i told evrything about My TB and cure to DMP but he did not take our old CXR and test reports to send with reports. now i think that embassy will ask me to go for further test, is that possible?
DMP will not take your old CXR and test reports. You have to send to embassy directly in support of your application. This what I have done when I sent my passports.

D

Daniel_Daniel

friends, I am sorry if I am posting my query in the wrong thread but can someone please let me know how long CHC might take to issue a visitor visa once the additional test reports are submitted?