Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Hello i have been at my sposorhsip for my husband for almost 10 months now and we are going through Kingston Jamaica ....Kingston jamaica recieved application January12th 09

Original documents have been requested march 19th ,,only birth and marriage and passport for 17 year old step daughter ( dont know why they ask for passport for 17 year old she in non accompaning) outside of that the original medical submission for my husband was done june 5th 08 and some time later in september we did medicals for my step children on septemeber 29th 08.. And submitted in december 08..i do realize that his medical was already 6 months past when i submitted it..i did not fully understand the system

We had a medical descrepancy that required treatment and that was asked for septemeber 1st 09 (letter dated AUGUST 12/09)all that was required was a blood test re do and a series of shots this was for husband ...we have since completed this on OCT 1st and the doctors have forwarded the CHC the results and the info that is has been completed...Apparently the doctors office where he completed the medical were trying to get ahold of him for some time...and werent sucessful only after utilizing my MP CHC sent a letter to him outlining some medical intructions to complete

Anyways my question is becuase they havent ordered him to redo the complete medical and thus also my step childrens medicals have been expired...what are we going to face next...will all have to re do there medical or only the ones that are coming IE 1 dependent child and my husband

I would say i am somewhat advanced with all of this but as for what is happening i am very confused...dunoo what to expect how long they are going to take ect

I have sent them a email and they got back to me stating that we are in process and our file is with the case officer for review

Please anyone with some input HELP

I do know that a valid medical has to be on file in order to give visa also i was hoping to see him b4 christmas i am guessing it wont be possible

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lonelycanadianwifey said:
Hello i have been at my sposorhsip for my husband for almost 10 months now and we are going through Kingston Jamaica ....Kingston jamaica recieved application January12th 09

Original documents have been requested march 19th ,,only birth and marriage and passport for 17 year old step daughter ( dont know why they ask for passport for 17 year old she in non accompaning) outside of that the original medical submission for my husband was done june 5th 08 and some time later in september we did medicals for my step children on septemeber 29th 08.. And submitted in december 08..i do realize that his medical was already 6 months past when i submitted it..i did not fully understand the system

We had a medical descrepancy that required treatment and that was asked for septemeber 1st 09 (letter dated AUGUST 12/09)all that was required was a blood test re do and a series of shots this was for husband ...we have since completed this on OCT 1st and the doctors have forwarded the CHC the results and the info that is has been completed...Apparently the doctors office where he completed the medical were trying to get ahold of him for some time...and werent sucessful only after utilizing my MP CHC sent a letter to him outlining some medical intructions to complete

Anyways my question is becuase they havent ordered him to redo the complete medical and thus also my step childrens medicals have been expired...what are we going to face next...will all have to re do there medical or only the ones that are coming IE 1 dependent child and my husband

I would say i am somewhat advanced with all of this but as for what is happening i am very confused...dunoo what to expect how long they are going to take ect

I have sent them a email and they got back to me stating that we are in process and our file is with the case officer for review

Please anyone with some input HELP

I do know that a valid medical has to be on file in order to give visa also i was hoping to see him b4 christmas i am guessing it wont be possible
1. I would think that he may be requested to take another medical before a COPR (visa) is issued.
2. As the step children are non accompanying, they dont require another medical. The one accompanying will have to have a new medical.
3. As they say the file is under review, I think that if I were you I would order the CAIPS notes to see if there is a problem so if there is, you can prepare for.
4. Here is the information so that you can apply for HIS CAIPS under the privacy Act. You will need a release from him. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/faq.asp

PMM