+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-mark of IDP IELTS (General Training) Test Results

mihirbhatt85

Jun 5, 2017
Dear all,

I received my IELTS results from IDP which is slightly lower than my expectations. I understand I can challenge the results by way of re-marking process. How much chances are there to get the improved results? Does anyone has experience in getting higher results after re-marking?

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Dear all,

I received my IELTS results from IDP which is slightly lower than my expectations. I understand I can challenge the results by way of re-marking process. How much chances are there to get the improved results? Does anyone has experience in getting higher results after re-marking?
Hi,

I have tried once, unsuccessful. You may try your luck!

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Dear all,

List out your current IELTS score here and tell us for which section you require an increase. I have heard of 0.5 band being increased for a particular section provided the other 3 sections hold good bands themselves. Good luck.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Dear all,

There are quite a few people here who've got higher scores after remarking.
The question is how much does your crs impact cause of it. Because you would be investing quite a bit of time and money and once u submit ur results for remark you cannot use your current ielts scores. So apply for reval only if ur confident u did better that the scores you got or you could rather just give the exam again .

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Dear all,

you can only try if it is for speaking or writing and have good numbers in the other two