+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Hi seniors,

My visa office is LVO ... My hospital send the MR results almost 4-5 days ago ... Today I my eCAS updated and the third line appeared that " Medicals have been received " ... After the SLU this update is that I am viewing ...

I also received the documents request , when I received the MR request ... and I submitted all the required documents within one week by courier .... But I'm unable to see , if they received those documents or not ... because , I was going through the older posts ... Normally ppl are saying that the third line they received is something like " We send correspondence to you etc etc ... " ... But in my case after the SLU , which was " We started processing your application on ... " , I received the third line update , that says about my medical ...

Is this normal ?
Does this means that my security and background checks are finished or they just started these checks ? ? ?

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
maplezone said:
Hi seniors,

My visa office is LVO ... My hospital send the MR results almost 4-5 days ago ... Today I my eCAS updated and the third line appeared that " Medicals have been received " ... After the SLU this update is that I am viewing ...

I also received the documents request , when I received the MR request ... and I submitted all the required documents within one week by courier .... But I'm unable to see , if they received those documents or not ... because , I was going through the older posts ... Normally ppl are saying that the third line they received is something like " We send correspondence to you etc etc ... " ... But in my case after the SLU , which was " We started processing your application on ... " , I received the third line update , that says about my medical ...

Is this normal ?
Does this means that my security and background checks are finished or they just started these checks ? ? ?
I have the same question

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Anyone ? ?

maplezone said:
Hi seniors,

Is this normal ?

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maplezone said:
Hi seniors,

Is this normal ?
Security is on .. dont bother about the ecas, its not something that everyone has similar lines..u should be getting ur passport request very soon...

Ankurparekh

Oct 8, 2013
Hi guys,

Needed some help I am a PR holder and located in Canada Toronto, Can I apply and work in the US if I get a job in new york? if yes on what visa
pls guide ...

Ind2canada

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2014
AOR Received.
30 Sep 2014
Med's Request
20 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2015
LANDED..........
7 Mar 2016
Ankurparekh said:
Hi guys,

Needed some help I am a PR holder and located in Canada Toronto, Can I apply and work in the US if I get a job in new york? if yes on what visa
pls guide ...
To work in US, you have to apply for H1 or L1 visa. With your Canada PR, you can not even enter US as Visitor.

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear applicants,

I have done my my medicals about 20 days ago for Manila VO. My other documents are also sent via courier about a week ago. Although there were new year holidays, but there is no update on my ecas. Any idea how long MVO takes to update MR Received status on ecas?? Should I worry??

Jatt kadhu vatt

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Cvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November 2014
Doc's Request.
27 April
AOR Received.
21 March
File Transfer...
1 march
Med's Request
10 august
Med's Done....
23 August
Interview........
TLU 14th Oct medical results received
Passport Req..
May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Hi friends
how should I inform my visa office about my ielts booking
shall I send an attachment or just by writing in email the details of test

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Falam, I found a way to find out if the documents you already submitted to the visa officer including PCC , updated forms and RPRF payment receipt but yet you're not sure , if the visa officer received it or not ... Well, here is the trick ... While checking your ecas status , there is an option called IDENTIFICATION TYPE ...and you've plenty of options to select from it , like you can either enter your Client ID number/Application number or RECEIPT NUMBER ... Select this option and enter the receipt number which you can find at the top of the barcode of the RPRF receipt starting with a letter and 9 digits ... and then enter other details like name, date of birth etc and then proceed ... After doing so , if it displays your file status ... then this means that the visa officer has received your documents !

falam said:
I have the same question

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
maplezone said:
Falam, I found a way to find out if the documents you already submitted to the visa officer including PCC , updated forms and RPRF payment receipt but yet you're not sure , if the visa officer received it or not ... Well, here is the trick ... While checking your ecas status , there is an option called IDENTIFICATION TYPE ...and you've plenty of options to select from it , like you can either enter your Client ID number/Application number or RECEIPT NUMBER ... Select this option and enter the receipt number which you can find at the top of the barcode of the RPRF receipt starting with a letter and 9 digits ... and then enter other details like name, date of birth etc and then proceed ... After doing so , if it displays your file status ... then this means that the visa officer has received your documents !
Good observation !!
Do i think it works with the demand draft recipt as well ??

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
maplezone said:
And plz share ur timeline

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>CC Charged:</b> 08-Jan-2015 <br><b>PER:</b> 30-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
<br><b>AOR:</b>24-Feb-2015 (WVO) <br><b> SLU: </b> 17-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 ; R:7.5 ; W:7.0 ; S:8.0
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
The medical results have been received line in ecas ensures that your meds are cleared. There is no separate line for documents received in ecas. The lines like "we sent you correspondance on <date>" shows when VO sent the applicant a correspondance email. This is the so called "new ecas" which displays more details than the usual 3-4 lines. Your ecas is normal. Nothing to worry! Hope u get PPR soon

Cheers
LazyBoy

maplezone said:
Hi seniors,

Is this normal ?

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
So this means that my background checks are in between ... I thought this MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED line means , that now my security and background checks are done ...

LazyBoy7199 said:
The medical results have been received line in ecas ensures that your meds are cleared. There is no separate line for documents received in ecas. The lines like "we sent you correspondance on <date>" shows when VO sent the applicant a correspondance email. This is the so called "new ecas" which displays more details than the usual 3-4 lines. Your ecas is normal. Nothing to worry! Hope u get PPR soon

Cheers
LazyBoy