+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Waiting2014 said:
Visa Issued

Finally, I received stamped passports today ;) :)

After so many difficulties, my hard work paid off. I would like to share my experience on PPR as I can see lot of people have this concern. I am the primary applicant and my spouse works in NZ, when I received PPR email from WVO, it was mentioned that we all have to submit our passports to New Delhi office but my husband is in NZ. So I sent an email to NDVO and Warsaw explaining the situation and requested stamping from NZ for my husband. 2 days later I received a response from WVO, they denied the request. But after a week I received another email from NDVO with instructions on how to submit passport for my husband from Sydney office as there is no VO in NZ.

But important point is:

That I didn't take any chance and finally submitted my and my son's passports to NDVO even before their response on that email (with cover letter)

Now I am relieved and have maple leaf stamped in our passports.

I hope this info will help someone :D

Thanks to all the forumites for all the help so far......and going forward as well.

;D ;D ;D
What abt ur spouse did he get the visa stamped from Sydney or still waiting?

ukhan018

Apr 28, 2014
Hello there

I am in a trick situation. We applied for fsw 2014, later our application for australian immigration got approved, we moved to australia in end of jan 2015. We had no permanent address here till around may 2015 so did not inform cic of this change of circumstances. Now the issue is I have received the following email from london visa office calling for interview in Abu Dhabi. How should i proceed as i still have not informed them that i now live in Sydney, australia. Is there any way to contact the london visa office because have to respond to this email in the next seven days.
"Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

A visa officer has determined that a personal interview is required. If you fail to attend, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal.

The date of interview has been set to allow you sufficient time to prepare the necessary documentation and to obtain an entry visa (if applicable). Please see the attached letter for details of your scheduled interview.

Your interview will take place in Abu Dhabi.

Please confirm your attendance at the interview by replying to this email within the next 7 days.

Please use the reply button or copy and paste the following into the subject line of your response: E*******- Interview confirmation (CES-EC)

Failing to do so will result in delays in processing your scheduled interview.

Regards,

Client Service Team/CES

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ"

abambam

Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
27-05-2015
Interview........
I reject it in Jesus name
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
2016 by God's grace
Dear folks,
With the MERCY AND FAVOUR OF GOD ALMIGHTY, I received my passport and those of my dependants with visa and COPR.
The visa expires on or before 27th May 2016.
I am planning to land by 18th May 2016; hope it will not be a problem folks?

I ALSO WANT TO WISH ALL EXPECTING MEMBERS BEST OF LUCK AS THEY WAIT FOR THEIR RESPONSES FROM VOs and CIC.

THANK GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hardik_shah

May 30, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th December 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
17th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent alongwith application
Med's Request
13th May 2015
Med's Done....
20th May 2015
Interview........
Waived - DM on 10th June
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
Friends,
I received a PPR from WVO and I have been asked to submit the passport to NDVO. We reside in Abu dhabi and our valid visa pages were sent with the MR and RPRF. If I go to VFS here, will they accept the passport or I need have to get confirmation from NDVO. I also heard that someone submitted his passport to Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi, not to the VFS; Can we approach the Embassy directly ?

phanwaar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
SENT with app
Nomination.....
Feb 2015
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT with app
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
Aug 2015
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
Inshah ALLAH
I have question if someone can answer with some knowledge.

Recieved Medical, I asked my VO to drop my wife from application and he asked for Divorce certificate.

1. If i submit Divorce decree then what will be my case processing ? Will it be re-initialize for re-assessment ?
2. If i am short with points and provide additional work experience as i will be completing 6 year work to add short points in upcoming month ,
will they consider my additional work experience for re-assessment ?

krishnwinnie

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
IELTS Request
SENT
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2015
Hey Guys,

Good morning to everyone and congratulation to all the new DM and PPR status updates.. Happy to see progress for at least some individuals :)

I have another predicament that I would like to bother you guys with.. My and my spouse's medicals were completed on 30th July and till now there is no "Medical received" status.. So basically two weeks have surpassed now. Has anyone out there faced a similar situation? For most cases I have seen it takes not more than 10 -12 days for the Third line update. While I am not sure what I can do here, but if there is anyone who is facing the same situation or have faced it earlier it would be good to know. I have already called the hospital twice and they said nothing is pending from their end. They had asked for second urine sample for my spouse on the day of the medical which we had given. Furthermore the hospital administration had also confirmed that in case any further tests are required we would be duly contacted by their staff. Now, neither the hospital, nor CIC has contacted us for further tests as well..

Should i be worried here? Any ideas, suggestions, affirmations are welcome :)

July16AP

Aug 8, 2015
deepearl said:
Hi I was trying to PM you but it says your inbox is full.
My consultant says it's from the Fsw application date. It's good to keep the current pcc ready. i'm thinking to confirm again with a different source will let you know.
Sorry, yes I cleared my inbox and sent you pk.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
hardik_shah said:
Friends,
I received a PPR from WVO and I have been asked to submit the passport to NDVO. We reside in Abu dhabi and our valid visa pages were sent with the MR and RPRF. If I go to VFS here, will they accept the passport or I need have to get confirmation from NDVO. I also heard that someone submitted his passport to Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi, not to the VFS; Can we approach the Embassy directly ?
U can submit directly to embassy only on monday and wednesday between 9-11:30 am.

Yes no need for confirmation just go to VFS or embassy and they will accept ur passport as quite a few did the same

msa22

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
/Photo requested: 05-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
14-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted in ADVO: 19-Oct-2015, Received with visa: 28-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
28-Nov-15
Dear,

Same situation like yours, completed MR on 16-Jul-15 but no TLU till now.

I submitted PCC on 16-Jul-15 as well, I understand the Security checks initiated after that is taking time and can go upto 4 months, as informed by the VO. The next action will be taken only after that even though we completed MR already.

So perhaps same is happening with you too!

krishnwinnie said:
Hey Guys,

Good morning to everyone and congratulation to all the new DM and PPR status updates.. Happy to see progress for at least some individuals :)

I have another predicament that I would like to bother you guys with.. My and my spouse's medicals were completed on 30th July and till now there is no "Medical received" status.. So basically two weeks have surpassed now. Has anyone out there faced a similar situation? For most cases I have seen it takes not more than 10 -12 days for the Third line update. While I am not sure what I can do here, but if there is anyone who is facing the same situation or have faced it earlier it would be good to know. I have already called the hospital twice and they said nothing is pending from their end. They had asked for second urine sample for my spouse on the day of the medical which we had given. Furthermore the hospital administration had also confirmed that in case any further tests are required we would be duly contacted by their staff. Now, neither the hospital, nor CIC has contacted us for further tests as well..

Should i be worried here? Any ideas, suggestions, affirmations are welcome :)

mdimran04

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Hello Guys,
I have few questions, please respond to these. I hope our experts are still active :)
1.) I have planned to land in Toronto this September 2nd week, but will be staying for one month only coz I have to complete my contract with my current company in middle east. Is there any restriction or time limitation?
2.) Do I have to carry the full amount shown during the process?
3.) Do I have to carry all my certificates?
4.) Any additional documents are required?
5.) What all steps and process as a new immigrant do I have to follow while I stay in Canada?

Thanks and Regards,
Mohammed Imran

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
mdimran04 said:
Hello Guys,
I have few questions, please respond to these. I hope our experts are still active :)
1.) I have planned to land in Toronto this September 2nd week, but will be staying for one month only coz I have to complete my contract with my current company in middle east. Is there any restriction or time limitation?
2.) Do I have to carry the full amount shown during the process?
3.) Do I have to carry all my certificates?
4.) Any additional documents are required?
5.) What all steps and process as a new immigrant do I have to follow while I stay in Canada?

Thanks and Regards,
Mohammed Imran
Go through this thread u will get ur answers

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html

Goodluck

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-AUG-2014
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Second line on 23 Feb 2015
Med's Request
06-OCT-2015
Med's Done....
10-OCT-2015 Medical Recieved on 22-OCT-2015
Interview........
Decision Made - 23-OCT-2015
Passport Req..
5-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Nov-2015
LANDED..........
Feb-2016
I am 27 August 2014 applicant with PER on 15 December 2014. And second line updated on 23 Feb 2015. No MR yet.

Have ordered GCMS and got two months back in which OTHER REQS section is totally Masked. And the status shows as 'Not Started'.

I had updated the embassy in between on job change and passport renewals as well. There has been no verification yet. The GCMS shows eligibility and selection as passed. Visa Office is NDVO.

Can anybody suggest how much time it would take for embassy to arrive at a decision.

Regards,
Trans

Jigyasu

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
My timelines r also similar bro. 13 August app, per- 3 dec, SL-21 feb and nothing after that. Wait has been frustrating and annoying. Don't know when they will pick our files. Our situation even can't be described in words, it's so pathetic.
Regards,
Jigyasu

Muhammad Shoaib

Aug 11, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
25 August 2015
Nomination.....
23 June 2014
AOR Received.
16 October 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
File Transfer...
21 October 2014
Med's Request
13 October 2015 for PA/ 8 January 2016 for Spouse
Med's Done....
28 October 2015 for PA/ 27 January 2016 for Spouse
Interview........
9 October 2015
Passport Req..
15 February 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
April 2016
Brother I m in similar situation but worst. Below are my timelines:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 23, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on October 16, 2014.

The second line was updated on 9th August 2015.

I am not sure what next to do. This is very frustrating.

Shoaib