+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
kamy85 said:
Guys,

A small query..do we get an email from CIC regarding the DM (decision made) notification?

I had read on this forum somewhere that they dont send any email for same.
It will reflect in your ECAS ..
You will receive email for ppr...

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
stallion123 said:
My Interview was conducted with Marriage Concern: (I had put up file within 14 days of my marriage) This actually can hardly be a concern though still it was unusual and was a concern.

Questions asked were all related to marriage and relationship:

1. How did you meet up your spouse and how did the things went on to marriage?
2. Checked the Photo Albums (Pre/Post Marriage photos and also Marriage Rituals photos) and asked us to describe the rituals in that pic or identify the person in that pics.
3. Describe my house, room and balcony.

All the above questions were asked to both of us one-by-one(individually) in order to check whether we both are in sync and have true relationship. One-by-one means I was asked to seat outside when my spouse was interview and vice-versa.

The Officer did check our share life documents like our joint a/c statments or rental aggrements if any.

Was pleased with our genuine replied and informed us that she would go ahead with the process positively.

For whoever gets an interview call, DONT WORRY AT ALL, as the people out there are very very very humble polite and helpful.
+1 for sharing your interview experience..

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
stallion123 said:
This is a thread posted by Qorax, it will help u for ur queries.

How to obtain Ontario Driving License
with our Home Country's D/License

Dear all,

Let me address another query which getting repetitive here. The procedure of obtaining a Canadian driving license is pretty much simple within our 1st few days [max a week]. Remember, this is 'easy' if we are coming from countries which has a similar driving & road management conditions [read 'left-hand drive']. If not, we may have to undertake some training before we apply.
Pre-conditions / Which License:
1. If we have over 24 months 'overseas' driving experience -we get the Ontario G2 Driving License.
2. If we have over 12 months [but less than 24] driving experience -we get the Ontario G1 Driving License.
(Details below)

Direct Swap of Licenses:
If our home country doesn't have a *reciprocal licence exchange agreement with Ontario, we cannot Swap our current D/License to get a Toronto-ON D/License.
*Reciprocal License Exchange Agreement exists between Ontario and: US, Japan, Korea, Switzerland, Germany, France, UK, Austria & Belgium.

What is the Procedure then:
But, in that case do we have to START all over Again? No... We can immediately apply & get a Toronto (Ontario) Driving License thru the following procedure:

Step-1 -Before we 'Land':
1. We must obtain a 'Letter of Authentication'* from the country's Roads & Transport Authority, explaining** our D/License.
2. Take also a 'True Translation Copy'* of our D/License from Road & Transport Authority. Both 1 & 2 maybe clubbed in one.
3. Obtain an International Driving License/Permit*** (IDL / IDP).
stating "more than 24 months" driving experience in our country.
*In English or French, the 2 Canadian Official Languages.
**The explanation should include 24 or 12 months driving experience [the Pre-conditions will apply].
***This is nothing but a translated copy of our present D/license. (it can be used in lieu of point-1 & 2 above).

Benefits of the IDL / IDP:
With the foregoing, we can drive a car abroad for three [3] months (2 months, in Ontario). Within that time apply for the Ontario Driving License. This International Driving Licenses [IDL/IDP]are issued against our original D/Licenses by the Automobile Associations or [sometimes] the RTA/RTO of our home country. Check them for more details.

Step-2 -After you 'Land':
In such cases we are called 'Out of Country Drivers' and we can skip the G2 'waiting period' and get the G2 license immediately [with that 24 months letter] or a G1 driving license [if we only have the above 12 months letter].

Now for the Ontario driver's licence are required to;
1. Present a valid foreign Driver's License*,
2. Provide an acceptable Proof of Identity [SIN, PR card etc.]
3. Pay all applicable Fees,
4. Pass a Vision Test
5. Pass the Written Knowledge Test -regarding Ontario's traffic rules.
*If it is not in English or French, it is to be accompanied by a written translation from a qualified translator; [we got that, as the Authentication Letter]

Note: Applicants are required to provide adequate proof of foreign driving experience. However, if it is not there, the ministry will accept applicants' declaration of their foreign driving experience on the driver's licence application for up to a maximum of 12 months experience. In that case we get the G1* license only.

Step-3 -The Tests to take:
Based on the 24 months Authentication Letter the ministry will recognize the applicant's foreign driving experience as certified on the authentication letter AND,

1. After Step-2, we can attempt the G2*Exit Road Tests (mandatory wait times are waived).
2. Upon successfully passing the G2* Exit Road Test, we get the G2* license.
3. After few months of driving under G2* we can apply for a G*Licence.
4. If we 'only' have the 12 months letter & not the 24, we qualify for G1* Road Test & the G1* driving license only.
5. If we don't provide any letter, we must pass the G1* road test and have a 12-month wait period for taking G2* road test.

*The License Grading Explained [G1, G2 & G]:
-G1 License has certain limitations like we have to always drive alongwith a G license holder. It is thus, useless for us, who have good & adequate driving experience under similar driving conditions & system as that of Canada [read 'left-hand drive' experience & similar road/traffic management conditions].
-G2 License is as good as G, except that we cannot drive on the Highway at certain times (Midnight Rush Hrs. when truck movement starts).
-G License is the 'full fledged' driving license.
Source:
http://www.drivetest.ca/en/license/OutOfCountryDrivers.aspx

Note:
1. The above procedure is mainly addressed for the Ontario (ON) province.
2. The procedure is pretty much similar with all other provinces as well [BC, NS, NB etc.].
3. If we are not coming from a similar driving condition country, we must take some training before we proceed.
4. Usually we can get the G2 driving license quite easily [with the foregoing steps].
+1 for this useful info..
Cant give you another +1 due to karma..

Turks

May 28, 2014
Pune
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

is there anyone here who had sent his/her passport to new York visa.office.for stamping. I am a bit concerned as I have lost the tracking number and I am not sure if the passport has been delivered also the website says the average processing time is 41 Days at the new York visa office. Since I am in US at present so I had to send my passport for the permanent residence stamping to Newyork.

Annushka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
File Transfer...
Second line update 17 August, 2015
Med's Done....
December 2015
b2cheema said:
When was your second line updated.
On ecas it only says we have recieved your application in August. Does that mean even second line is not updated? Should i call the CIC warsaw office or wait?

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
Annushka said:
On ecas it only says we have recieved your application in August. Does that mean even second line is not updated? Should i call the CIC warsaw office or wait?
Unfortunately yes, there is no second line update. I think you can order GCMS notes or send a CSE to Warsaw.

Seniors, please suggest some more options.

Can a da

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
[size=10pt]PPR on 2nd June!!!! Guess what it was in junk mail all this time & me panicking throughout this time with DM on 4th June.... :p

Guys with DM for a long time like @ Annie_Twinkle, please check your junk/spam mails properly for PPR........My best wishes to all!!!

Annushka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
December 2015
pr1711 said:
Unfortunately yes, there is no second line update. I think you can order GCMS notes or send a CSE to Warsaw.

Seniors, please suggest some more options.
Thanks for writing! But i have no idea what is GCMS or CSE? Can you advise how to do that?

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
Annushka said:
Hey guys,

I am an August applicat! Recieved my AOR in January. No medicals yet! Should i contact the warsaw office or wait? Somebody wrote it may be with the third party verification! What does it mean?
Please advise anybody!

Thanks
Let me share my thought on this.

As VO hasn’t started processing you file yet i.e. no second line updated;

1. The only interesting info you can find in GCMS notes is your actual points, no more, no less
2. No third party verification is ongoing. This may start only in parallel with VO verifications i.e. after you second line.

Please note that the above will be absolutely truth in case of classic processing mode, however there were some rare cases when applicants got direct MR and even DM without second line, so they were unaware that their files were being processed and they are being verified by third parties.

In general, I would like you to know that August applications are the most puzzled. 95 % of May-July applicants got at least MR, all September-December applicants are WITH NOTHING, (except applicants transferred from NDVO), August applicants are somewhere in the middle, like 50/50, so you are from the unlucky 50%. The info I have provided is based on this and Russian forums.

You may write them an email but I don’t think it will be fruitful. Besides, CSE stands for Case Specific Enquiry, whilst you enquiry is a general and not a specific one.

Hope this helps.

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
Annushka said:
Thanks for writing! But i have no idea what is GCMS or CSE? Can you advise how to do that?
Check your PM.

Annushka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
December 2015
Manchi83 said:
Let me share my thought on this.

As VO hasn't started processing you file yet i.e. no second line updated;

1. The only interesting info you can find in GCMS notes is your actual points, no more, no less
2. No third party verification is ongoing. This may start only in parallel with VO verifications i.e. after you second line.

Please note that the above will be absolutely truth in case of classic processing mode, however there were some rare cases when applicants got direct MR and even DM without second line, so they were unaware that their files were being processed and they are being verified by third parties.

In general, I would like you to know that August applications are the most puzzled. 95 % of May-July applicants got at least MR, all September-December applicants are WITH NOTHING, (except applicants transferred from NDVO), August applicants are somewhere in the middle, like 50/50, so you are from the unlucky 50%. The info I have provided is based on this and Russian forums.

You may write them an email but I don't think it will be fruitful. Besides, CSE stands for Case Specific Enquiry, whilst you enquiry is a general and not a specific one.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the message! Do you think giving them a call is a good idea? Or it is better to wait for the warsaw office to nominate new applicants with the MR?

Thanks

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
Can a da said:
[size=10pt]PPR on 2nd June!!!! Guess what it was in junk mail all this time & me panicking throughout this time with DM on 4th June.... :p

Guys with DM for a long time like @ Annie_Twinkle, please check your junk/spam mails properly for PPR........My best wishes to all!!!
Congratulations and +1 buddy :):)

And yes, guys like Annie Twinkle, hope that u r checking ur spam mails regularly (also double-check the gmail filters)....If u have crossed the 30-day mark from DM, recommend u raise a CSE with NDVO....If u cross the 60-day mark (the forum record), apply for GCMS Notes, don't wait.....

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Annushka said:
CSE : Case specific enquiry..
Here is the link to send enquiry for new delhi visa office
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new+delhi&_ga=1.143930099.797962692.1424491835

GCMS : Global Case management System..
In which you get all the details of your file from the beginning..
You need a person/relative/ friend whi is currently living in canada...he/she can apply on your behalf...
Here is the link...
For GCMS

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

khare smita

Feb 27, 2015
alwaysonnet said:
It depends on your luck but most of the time you have to be physically present or hold a Canada mobile number. You never know when they will call for a in-house interview.

hi everyone

i got my passport back with visa stamp and

but there is oone mistake that the place of birth is wrongly spelled on COPR.

PLEASE GUIDE WHAT TO DO

regards
smita

venk1980

Aug 22, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
03-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
04-Feb-2015
Interview........
Waivedoff
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015
LANDED..........
Landed on 18-July-2015
reshmiarun said:
Hey,

Did you check the online status? What does it say? Don't trust their email or SMS service. Online status or calling the call center is only the reliable option.

Thanks
Yes, I called to VFS Global customer care number. They said it is still at High commission office. They suggested me to send mail to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca to check the status. I have not got any reply yet.