+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sanjaysharma

May 5, 2015
Hi, Who to update if there is any missing information or there is change in address?

Do we need to send info at below location or some other location...

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada/
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
RATAN said:
You should expect MR in 30 - 45 days time for yourself, spouse and your child......
Thanks for your help
I had another query as during this six months they have not done any verification so would they verify now and then MR

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
thanks for helping me out

But i had another question regarding the back ground check which they have done it or no i do not know.
would they do it now

fsw_toronto

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Jul 2015
sanjaysharma said:
Hi, Who to update if there is any missing information or there is change in address?

Do we need to send info at below location or some other location...

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada/
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021
You can send the info at the address mentioned (take off the PO Box line). Additionally, you can also raise a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) to update the Visa Office about any change.

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
stayblessed said:
I believe in next 2-3 weeks your will have your MR once VO verify all the docs you sent. But plz keep in mind that NDVO is unpredictable and you might need to wait longer than average time so just hang on and hoep for the best...
thanks for helping me out

But i had another question regarding the back ground check which they have done it or no i do not know.
would they do it now then send me a MR or they do it before the second line is updated

amit1

Jan 26, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015. 3rd line update on ecas- 13-03-2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 june, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 june ,2015
Hi guys, I am a July applicant as well waiting for DM/PPR. Third line update on march 13. It's been more than 50 days now. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Stay in touch guys.
Wake up NDVO.
Monika Anand said:
Hey we both share almost similar timeline. July applicants.
I wish that we and all others get it soon. Most awaiting PPR.

Waheguru ji pls listen to our prayers.

aneet11

Star Member
May 6, 2015
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2015
IELTS Request
Sent along the file
File Transfer...
25-2-2015
thats buddy useful info

MDV said:
-----HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS EVERYONE ---

Medical Request

At this stage we receive Medical instruction + Add docs +PCC + RPRF(+ In India PP request as well). All applicants as well as all dependents (accompanying or not) will be required to pass the medical requirement. The Medical examination requirement is mandatory and serves the following purpose.

To protect the health of Canadian.
To protect the safety of Canadian.
To reduce and prevent excessive demand on Canada's health and social services.

Note: The medical report is valid for one year from the date of completion.

Security Clearance

Each applicant over the age of 18 is required to pass the security requirement. All applicants must prove that they are not a threat to the safety of Canadian Society. Applicants provide this information through Police Clearances which the applicant must obtain directly and by passing the background clearance which the immigration authorities obtain on behalf of the applicant.

After receiving Medical results by Regional Medical, they enter into GCMS 4.0 system, after that Otawa, Canada Check the medical results if they don't satisfy they email to applicant for further test, if they satisfy and approve the results they generate the following line of ECAS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In Process
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Medical Results Have Been Received

abambam

Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
27-05-2015
Interview........
I reject it in Jesus name
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
2016 by God's grace
indresh83 said:
hello bro,

have left you a pm..thanks..

IB
Hi seniors
I hope you are enjoying your stay in Canada?
I need help with my situation:
The medical request was sent to me on 5th May 2015(Yesterday) but no RPRF nor PCC
What do you think I can do or what is happening to my case as many forum members claim to receive all these request at once.
Note:I am from Mexico Visa Office

rajesh.149

May 9, 2014
Monika Anand said:
Hey we both share almost similar timeline. July applicants.
I wish that we and all others get it soon. Most awaiting PPR.

Waheguru ji pls listen to our prayers.
I share similar timelines ... as far as MR is concerned and 3rd line is concerned. We should network with each other.

Rgds

msa22

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
/Photo requested: 05-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
14-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted in ADVO: 19-Oct-2015, Received with visa: 28-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
28-Nov-15
Dear Seniors:

I am blessed with a baby boy last month. I was waiting to send update to LVO on change of family composition after receiving MR request. Otherwise I suspect it will delay the process further, which is already late! But can I do medical for the newborn same time once we receive MR requests for ourselves?

Please guide.

Regards

amitbits

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-09-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
05-11-2014
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd Line) - Baby MR 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-08-2015
hi Seniors,

Please guide, how long does it take for NDVO to respond as I have sent the additional documents on 18th Apr for new born along with fees to send them medical for new born. My ECAS status has been showing 'Medicals has been recieved' after i sent pending x-ray of my wife left due to pregnancy.

Thanks

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
fsw_toronto said:
Thanks for the information buddy (+1 to you). The bank is issuing the draft in USD though and said that it can be converted into CAD when I would deposit that into a Canadian Bank. Is that okay?
That is more than OK

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
abambam said:
Hi seniors
The medical request was sent to me on 5th May 2015(Yesterday) but no RPRF nor PCC
What do you think I can do or what is happening to my case as many forum members claim to receive all these request at once.
I also received only medical request. That was on March 30th. No RPRF yet. PCC from FBI has been requested when the local visa office received my file from CIC canada. Morocco and Mexico spelling look similar and they proceed similarly as well. ;D

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
abambam said:
Hi seniors
Hi abambam, I invite you to join the Mexico visa office thread,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2014-fsw-mexico-city-applicants-t268020.435.html

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
AnkurB said:
Hi All,

what is the difference between Security and Criminality check?
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".