+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sanjaysharma

May 5, 2015
Hi

From Some where I got to know about this forum.

Need your help.

I received my PRR last month and submitted my passport two days back. Today realized that while submitting application form last year I forgot to mention one International trip of 7 days as there were many trips.
Do I need to inform CIC about this mistake? if yes , how to inform them.
Any format which you could recommend I should do this..

Sanjay.

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Re: Hi

I think you can skip informing CIC now as you passport has already been asked for stamping.
At this stage, they will issue the COPR and affix the VISA.

sanjaysharma said:
From Some where I got to know about this forum.

Need your help.

I received my PRR last month and submitted my passport two days back. Today realized that while submitting application form last year I forgot to mention one International trip of 7 days as there were many trips.
Do I need to inform CIC about this mistake? if yes , how to inform them.
Any format which you could recommend I should do this..

Sanjay.

Gogiajat

Apr 28, 2015
Hello Senoirs,

I am new to this blog... pls find my times lines

Vo: warshaw
APP sent : 26.10.14
PER : 26.1.15
MR: 14.4.2015
Medical Updated or 3rd line updated on : 27.4.15
PPR: waiting..

My question is that: i have received mail from VO warsaw on 14.4.15 about Medical and sending the copy of all the pages of all the passports of my members, and link to pay the REFP fee. But they have not asked for fresh PCC. I just concered should i get the fresh PCC or not , can they ask me fresh PCC later on... pls advise me

Regards
JP

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Did you share PCC at the time of applying?
If yes, probably they assessed that one and didnt need a new one.
If no. Then also, I would advise against providing additional details if not asked.

Gogiajat said:
Hello Senoirs,

I am new to this blog... pls find my times lines

Vo: warshaw
APP sent : 26.10.14
PER : 26.1.15
MR: 14.4.2015
Medical Updated or 3rd line updated on : 27.4.15
PPR: waiting..

My question is that: i have received mail from VO warsaw on 14.4.15 about Medical and sending the copy of all the pages of all the passports of my members, and link to pay the REFP fee. But they have not asked for fresh PCC. I just concered should i get the fresh PCC or not , can they ask me fresh PCC later on... pls advise me

Regards
JP

Gogiajat

Apr 28, 2015
Dear Brother,
Thanks for the reply, really appreicate.

I have sent it with the application in the month of Oct 14, , just concered as PCC has validity of 6 months , which was expired in the month of march.

One more question: my wife's passport is expiring on 5th Feb 2016 (9 months remaiing to expire). I have already send the copy of all the pages of passport to VO Warshaw . Should i renew the passort or should i wait for PPR.

Regards
JP

GreenMaple

Jul 28, 2014
Hello All,

My friend wanted to apply in express entry.
I tried to look through the cic site, but could not find which are the noc's eligible for Express Entry. Could anybody please tell me?

Thanks much

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
Annie_Twinkle said:
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
Annie,

Please let me know when you receive your DM/PPR. Our TL update is almost same and NOC is 100% same....... :) :)

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
MITZ1982 said:
FINALLY!!!!!!! DECISION MADE
CONGRATS NOC MATE !!!!!!

ALL THE VERY BEST.....Keep in Touch.....

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
Re: BEST WAY TO CARRY SETTLEMENT FUNDS

rvp_deltario said:
MDV Bro,

Most of us have been contemplating on this only.
Here is what I chose and why.

Did not choose to open a CAD Current account from India.

1)One of the key requirements I have is of a locker to keep the valuables i carry along safe.
Though most of the banks offer locker, my friend who just landed couldnt get one. Reason cited was unavailability.
This can be a case but will vary branch to branch.
Thus, I want to carry the money along and use it as a negotiation tool to secure a locker.

2) Fluctuating CAD.
Just about a month back 1 CAD was INR 49.12 translating to CAD 20,358 for an INR value of 10 LAC.
Today it is fluctiation around 53. Today's rate is 52.60 making the CAD as 19,011. Which is CAD 1350 Less (INR 70,200)
Usually with a new account, i do not have the flexibility to book a FX rate in advance, so will have take whatever is the debit date FX.

I choose TC.

Usually banks charge a 75 paisa markup per CAD but there are small local players who give it as low as .25-.30 paise per CAD.
With a TC, I have the flexibility to get it same day. I can choose to monitor the FX and the day I feel CAD is a tad bit weaker, I will book.
Obviously the above will need atleast 30-40 day of time in hand.
Dear RVP,

Which are the small players who offer 0.25 - 0.30 paise per CAD??

Gogiajat

Apr 28, 2015
Dear Brother,
Thanks for the reply, really appreicate.

I have sent it with the application in the month of Oct 14, , just concered as PCC has validity of 6 months , which was expired in the month of march.

One more question: my wife's passport is expiring on 5th Feb 2016 (9 months remaiing to expire). I have already send the copy of all the pages of passport to VO Warshaw . Should i renew the passort or should i wait for PPR.

Regards
JP

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
Dear friend

I have a concern. We did our medical on the 12th of May 2015 and the clinic uploaded the results on the 19th of May but the 3rd line On the ECAS has still not been updated. Can someone suggest what must be the reason? Our visa officer is MCH

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
Hi Friends,

I have an urgent question, please help me if you have the experience ???

I got the email from CPC OTTAWA yesterday, and they request for the evidence of settlement. the email is below:

Dear ****:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself and/or your spouse showing a total/combined minimum balance of $14,720 (for a family of 2) in unencumbered, transferable and available funds.

Actually, I am not sure what does that mean. I have submitted my deposit certificate (about $ 20,000) with my application last December, and it was a fixed time deposit to this November. Why do they still request another one? what is "(showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself and/or your spouse showing a total/combined minimum balance of $14,720 (for a family of 2) in unencumbered, transferable and available funds" ? Do they mean it should not be a fixed time deposit or what?

Another thing, my last deposit certificate is under my husband's account, but I am the primary applicant. Is this the problem? Does it work If I open an account right now and deposit some money into it? But it will be less than 6 months.

I am so confused now. Please help!!!!

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
You can also present your husband 6 months statementof account or Fixed Deposit. This is also allowed for couples. However,you av to be very careful why doing that bcos u did proved to them that you av the required funds in your own account only. Now, present your husband account in the absent of yours raises suspicion. But you should prepare for a good defence why the fund is no more in your account in case they ask you.

Questions for you:
1. Why is d fund not available in ur account?
2. Does d fund in ur husband account sufficient for d required fund?
3. How long has d fund been in you spouse account?

You can send your spouse updated proof of funds with a cover letter explaining why you doing that. But you av to be very careful and seek additional advice b4 you decide on what to do. The unencumbered clause has to do with the genuineness of your (either or both spouse) fund which must reflect in the movement of the funds as shown in the history of d account.

Pls do not fund a new account in ur name if u av not maintained d funds in ur name b4 now. Make do with ur spouse's own.

I must tell you, that request is sensitive.

fsqsunshine said:
Hi Friends,

I have an urgent question, please help me if you have the experience ???

I got the email from CPC OTTAWA yesterday, and they request for the evidence of settlement. the email is below:

Dear ****:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself and/or your spouse showing a total/combined minimum balance of $14,720 (for a family of 2) in unencumbered, transferable and available funds.

Actually, I am not sure what does that mean. I have submitted my deposit certificate (about $ 20,000) with my application last December, and it was a fixed time deposit to this November. Why do they still request another one? what is "(showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself and/or your spouse showing a total/combined minimum balance of $14,720 (for a family of 2) in unencumbered, transferable and available funds" ? Do they mean it should not be a fixed time deposit or what?

Another thing, my last deposit certificate is under my husband's account, but I am the primary applicant. Is this the problem? Does it work If I open an account right now and deposit some money into it? But it will be less than 6 months.

I am so confused now. Please help!!!!

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
samuel.eled said:
You can also present your husband 6 months statementof account or Fixed Deposit. This is also allowed for couples. However,you av to be very careful why doing that bcos u did proved to them that you av the required funds in your own account only. Now, present your husband account in the absent of yours raises suspicion. But you should prepare for a good defence why the fund is no more in your account in case they ask you.

Questions for you:
1. Why is d fund not available in ur account?
2. Does d fund in ur husband account sufficient for d required fund?
3. How long has d fund been in you spouse account?

You can send your spouse updated proof of funds with a cover letter explaining why you doing that. But you av to be very careful and seek additional advice b4 you decide on what to do. The unencumbered clause has to do with the genuineness of your (either or both spouse) fund which must reflect in the movement of the funds as shown in the history of d account.

Pls do not fund a new account in ur name if u av not maintained d funds in ur name b4 now. Make do with ur spouse's own.

I must tell you, that request is sensitive.
Thank you so much for the detailed information.

Maybe I did not say it clearly. The deposit certificate was always under my husband's name not mine. Because I am in USA, we saved most of money in his account in our own country. But I am the primary applicant, so I am not sure whether it is ok using his deposit certificate.

Now the CIC requests the withdraw/deposit history of 6 months. But the old certificate is fixed deposit. So maybe we need provide another evidence which is not fixed deposit, right? Since this money has already been saved as fixed deposit, I cannot change it until November.

We can provide our bank statement of 6 months, but also need combine both of our accounts. Is that ok?

I will provide the fixed deposit certificate (>request amount) + 6 months bank statements (balance >= request amount)

Also, I will work in Canada from next month. I can provide the job offer with salary amount. Does that help?

I am so worried right now :(

Pretty Ghost

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Nomination.....
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
13-02-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015, Third line updated on 01-04-2015
sk1984indian said:
PPR

Guys

I just checked my e-CAS. Guess what, It is Decision made

Called up my consultant and she informed that i got an PPR yesterday but she didn't check.

Just wanted to share with all you wonderful people.

Sk
Many congratulations dear...