+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

abstalks

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks...kindly advise. My app is with the Singapore VO and they are being really slow. It has been a year since I applied and I do not even have a second line update. IN this scenario, do you think it would be wise to
1) withdraw the application and request a refund
2) apply via the Express Entry - at least, once you are selected, you will get a PR in 6 months unlike the 2014 program - endless wait

prishad

Sep 13, 2014
Melbourne Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 18/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/01/2015
AOR Received.
10/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
PCC request 1/07/2015 SLU - 26th Aug 2015
Med's Request
25/09/2015
Med's Done....
05/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/11/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
alok4best said:
Well, you could just inform them that you are moving back to India and will do next steps such as Medicals from there.
It does not make a difference and will not cause any delays to your processing.
Medicals are now online, so it does not make a difference where you get it done.

I did mine in Germany, while my wife did in Mumbai. VO received results for both of us and updated TLU.

For you, the pending things are criminality check (hence the PCC request), medicals, and RPRF payment.
Post that you would be asked to submit passports. Which again you can do at NDVO.

Thanks for your reply

We were just concerned about the delay in file which we dont want.. so when we inform the VO would our file be transfered to NDVO or Still stay in Sydney. We are still gonna stay here for another 2 weeks . Will try to make the most here . Seeing the NDVO speed as of now i think atleast our PPR might take a little while.

jpatel2606

Jul 26, 2011
Hi i have received the explanation letter from cic Kindly guide me what to write ?
I am May 2013 applicant.
Process start Feb 2014
Physical verification June 2014
Letter 23 June 2015
Kindly guide me ASAP i have to give answer in ASAP.

In support of your application for permanent residence in Canada, you submitted an employment letter from xyz Engineers stating employment as a Cost Financial Analyst. On June 10/2014, a site visit was conducted at xyz Engineers. The following concerns were identified:

- Our officers visited neighbouring business owners, when presented with your photograph none of them were able to recognize you or had ever seen you present at xyz Engineers.

- Our officers spoke with N abc, Manager of xyz Engineers. Mr. abc confirmed that you were employed with xyz Engineers as a Cost Financial Analyst. When requested to describe duties related to your position he responded that you work with the Chartered Accountant and you negotiate prices with clients. When asked to provide documentary proof of your employment, he showed our officers a financial spreadsheet that was created by his wife.

- During the site visit you were not present at xyz Engineers. Our officers spoke with you on the telephone while on the site visit. During these conversations, there were contradictory and discrepant answers between yourself and Mr. abc.

As a result, I am not satisfied that your stated employment and duties at xyz Engineers as a Cost Financial Analyst are genuine and that you qualify under NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts

R_J

Feb 19, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi >> Transferred to >> COLOMBO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th November 2014
AOR Received.
25th March 2015
Med's Request
11th June 2015
Med's Done....
19th June 2015 >> TLU: 04th July 2015
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
13th July 2015 >> Submitted to VFS on 15th July
VISA ISSUED...
27th July 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
GraceCan said:
Hi,
Wish to share the news with the online family :)...Received finally PPR today.
Wish you God's best for all of you!!!
Congrats.. :) :)

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Dear All ,

Pls find below My Landing experience .

We landed in Toronto on Canada Day - 1st July 2015 from Dubai
There was a delay of 2 hours from emirates airlines . we were scheduled to arrive in Toronto at 3pm but arrived at 5pm .
Below is the list of activities we have done for completing our landing formalities .

1 - Passport control - they asked purpose of visit - informed that we are from FSW category and planning for permanent landing.

2- Immigration control - Asked address, Passport and COPR documents - They checked our landing documents and asked why we landed in Ontario instead of Halifax , My officer was tough and he told i have to exit province within 2 weeks . As per my application I have specified Halifax as my destination . We replied that we checked with many reliable agencys like CIIP and they advised us that FSW applicants can land any where , then he did not accept that fact but still gone through our documents and asked as how much fund we have in cash . we informed that 12,000 CAD and balance in Documents like attested Land valuation and Bond certificates . Officer informed that all these documents can be forged and not valid . He did not even care for looking into the documents which show more than 60000 cad. In the end he gave us a document called Address Notification and asked us to fill all details and apply online or fax document to number specified . We tried to find online link as specified in the document but we could not hence we filled up the document and send by fax to number specified next day of our arrival .

3- SIN card Counter - All documents were submitted again and rcvd SIN number document . SIN counter is open until 9pm on all 7 days of week including holidays.

4 - Baggage from Baggage counter .

5 - Went to Customs Counter - They asked only for Goods to follow document - They asked submit the list of all goods and Gold Photos which we submitted . We gave them two copies of each and 1 set we got it stamped along with customs document showing no tax . I tried to inform them that I am having Draft and money but they asked how much money exactly in hand for which we declared only 10,000 cad and they mention only that amount in the customs documentation form .

Total time taken for completing all documentation in Airport – 3 hours since we are a family of 5 .

Suggestions from my experience – 1, For those who are arriving with family be prepared with food and stuffs for a long time to spend in airport for completing documentations. –2, Prepare all documents in proper file to present it to the officer without panic and confusion –3, Once they ask for the amount of cash in hand inform them the complete amount you are planning to take to Canada ie if you have 10,000 cad in cash and 50000 cad in Draft or Bank statement which you can transfer to Canada you inform the officer that you have total 60,000 in Cash for immediate requirements. If he specifically asks for exact cash then only you need to specify breakup.

Advice needed – As specified earlier we were given an Address notification form ( IMM5456 ) from the Emigration counter for giving the details of our local address either by online or by fax since the officer told his system is slow and he can’t enter all the details at that point of time . We were not able to open to online link specified in the form so we have to send the details by fax next day. Please let me know if anybody faced similar situation and if there is any implications due to this in future .

My Online status Changed on 7th July to Completed . Can anybody please suggest will there be any issues with the Address notification and PR card processing due to the problem highlighted earlier . We have given permanent address of one of my relations in Canada . Is it possible to recheck with CIC if all the documents are ok for proceeding with PR card ? or should we do any further steps for completing PR card procedure .

Rgds

Jdn

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
dharsmit said:
Dear Friends,
It's long time am on forum.well after long from slu on 9-October-14,recd MR on 5-May 2015 post telephone verification on 24-April,2015.finally PPR on 22-June-2015.
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
deep1985 said:
Guys,
I have landed in Canada on Canada Day. It's really a good place. Quick info listed down here-
1.Flight -Delhi - Brussels - Toronto - winnipeg- 52 k was comfirtable, quality food.
2. Immigration process is easy - officers are really helpful.
3. POF- carried $12 k. Declared at toronto. (Single applicant)
4. SIN- got at airport within 10 minutes.
5. PR Card- may take 2 months.
6. Careful with documents as you have to take them out and in at many points during immigration.
7. Connecting flights - keep 3 hours buffer minimum as I migration and terminal change can consume time.
8. Have some drinks on flight. It may lighten your long journey stress. Loll
9. Can take 10 kg in hand bag. Don't ask or offer for its weight at airline check in point.
10. Laptop bag can be used for documents.
11. Carry utensils for cooking as you may find expensive here (atleast basic ones)
12. Some masala can be carried too.
13. dont bring many winter clothes. They wont be much effective. Especially buy thermals from Jockey. 4-5 sets minimum.
14. B 4 form- they are bothered only about goods to follow or currency more than 10 k. Nothing else. But be prepared.
I hope it helps.
+1(karma)
For sharing your experience

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
GraceCan said:
Hi,
Wish to share the news with the online family :)...Received finally PPR today.
Wish you God's best for all of you!!!
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
jdn said:
Dear All ,

There was a delay of 2 hours from emirates airlines . we were scheduled to arrive in Toronto at 3pm but arrived at 5pm .
Below is the list of activities we have done for completing our landing formalities .

1 - Passport control - they asked purpose of visit - informed that we are from FSW category and planning for permanent landing.

2- Immigration control - Asked address, Passport and COPR documents - They checked our landing documents and asked why we landed in Ontario instead of Halifax , My officer was tough and he told i have to exit province within 2 weeks . As per my application I have specified Halifax as my destination . We replied that we checked with many reliable agencys like CIIP and they advised us that FSW applicants can land any where , then he did not accept that fact but still gone through our documents and asked as how much fund we have in cash . we informed that 12,000 CAD and balance in Documents like attested Land valuation and Bond certificates . Officer informed that all these documents can be forged and not valid . He did not even care for looking into the documents which show more than 60000 cad. In the end he gave us a document called Address Notification and asked us to fill all details and apply online or fax document to number specified . We tried to find online link as specified in the document but we could not hence we filled up the document and send by fax to number specified next day of our arrival .

3- SIN card Counter - All documents were submitted again and rcvd SIN number document . SIN counter is open until 9pm on all 7 days of week including holidays.

5 - Went to Customs Counter - They asked only for Goods to follow document - They asked submit the list of all goods and Gold Photos which we submitted . We gave them two copies of each and 1 set we got it stamped along with customs document showing no tax . I tried to inform them that I am having Draft and money but they asked how much money exactly in hand for which we declared only 10,000 cad and they mention only that amount in the customs documentation form .

Total time taken for completing all documentation in Airport – 3 hours since we are a family of 5 .

Suggestions from my experience – 1, For those who are arriving with family be prepared with food and stuffs for a long time to spend in airport for completing documentations. –2, Prepare all documents in proper file to present it to the officer without panic and confusion –3, Once they ask for the amount of cash in hand inform them the complete amount you are planning to take to Canada ie if you have 10,000 cad in cash and 50000 cad in Draft or Bank statement which you can transfer to Canada you inform the officer that you have total 60,000 in Cash for immediate requirements. If he specifically asks for exact cash then only you need to specify breakup.

Advice needed – As specified earlier we were given an Address notification form ( IMM5456 ) from the Emigration counter for giving the details of our local address either by online or by fax since the officer told his system is slow and he can't enter all the details at that point of time . We were not able to open to online link specified in the form so we have to send the details by fax next day. Please let me know if anybody faced similar situation and if there is any implications due to this in future .

My Online status Changed on 7th July to Completed . Can anybody please suggest will there be any issues with the Address notification and PR card processing due to the problem highlighted earlier . We have given permanent address of one of my relations in Canada . Is it possible to recheck with CIC if all the documents are ok for proceeding with PR card ? or should we do any further steps for completing PR card procedure .

Rgds

Jdn
+1 for sharing your experience

DIPGANDHI

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo/wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
01-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015
Passport Req..
29-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2016
LANDED..........
pending
jpatel2606 said:
Hi i have received the explanation letter from cic Kindly guide me what to write ?
I am May 2013 applicant.
Process start Feb 2014
Physical verification June 2014
Letter 23 June 2015
Kindly guide me ASAP i have to give answer in ASAP.

In support of your application for permanent residence in Canada, you submitted an employment letter from xyz Engineers stating employment as a Cost Financial Analyst. On June 10/2014, a site visit was conducted at xyz Engineers. The following concerns were identified:

- Our officers visited neighbouring business owners, when presented with your photograph none of them were able to recognize you or had ever seen you present at xyz Engineers.

- Our officers spoke with N abc, Manager of xyz Engineers. Mr. abc confirmed that you were employed with xyz Engineers as a Cost Financial Analyst. When requested to describe duties related to your position he responded that you work with the Chartered Accountant and you negotiate prices with clients. When asked to provide documentary proof of your employment, he showed our officers a financial spreadsheet that was created by his wife.

- During the site visit you were not present at xyz Engineers. Our officers spoke with you on the telephone while on the site visit. During these conversations, there were contradictory and discrepant answers between yourself and Mr. abc.

As a result, I am not satisfied that your stated employment and duties at xyz Engineers as a Cost Financial Analyst are genuine and that you qualify under NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts
R u in what stage at present SLU or medical or AOR

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
hi applicants

my slu was in oct 2014 then my babies addition in april 2015 but no mr yet and ndvo are saying that background verification is going on... when can a ME expected for me..

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
jdn said:
Dear All ,

Advice needed – As specified earlier we were given an Address notification form ( IMM5456 ) from the Emigration counter for giving the details of our local address either by online or by fax since the officer told his system is slow and he can't enter all the details at that point of time . We were not able to open to online link specified in the form so we have to send the details by fax next day. Please let me know if anybody faced similar situation and if there is any implications due to this in future .

Rgds

Jdn
All the best jdn....... Which address you gave for PR card.. Halifax or Ontorio

pr4vj

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2014
Nomination.....
Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-2015
Interview........
Aug-2015
Passport Req..
Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec-2015
jdn said:
Dear All ,

Rgds

Jdn
I guess, the people who got ppr/DM with less points might have opted for less demanding location/province. For the people who opted cities like Toronto with less points getting ppr delayed. There should be some role by the states for approving visas for the applicants who opted their state.

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
Hi all,

I have applied through a consultant, so I receive all NDVO communication through him.

Can I request VO to add my email ID for further communication?

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
canrushi said:
Hi all,

I have applied through a consultant, so I receive all NDVO communication through him.

Can I request VO to add my email ID for further communication?
Hi,

Please follow this link, information there will help you remove/add a representative.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp