+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-Entering Canada after Working Holiday visa expires

allenz2123

Nov 30, 2014
Hi

My working holiday visa expires on the 20th of May 2015, but I'm leaving Canada on the 1st of Jan 2015 to go travel for a few months in South America. I have a flight from Vancouver back to Auckland, New Zealand on the 28th of May, therefore I need to re-enter Canada as a tourist after my working holiday visa has expired to catch my flight home to New Zealand.

When I enter Canada again to catch my flight, I will have my flight booking, hotel booking and any other evidence to ensure immigration I'm not here to work but to simply catch up with friends and go home.

Has anyone done anything similar? I hope I'll be ok

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

allenz2123 said:
Hi

My working holiday visa expires on the 20th of May 2015, but I'm leaving Canada on the 1st of Jan 2015 to go travel for a few months in South America. I have a flight from Vancouver back to Auckland, New Zealand on the 28th of May, therefore I need to re-enter Canada as a tourist after my working holiday visa has expired to catch my flight home to New Zealand.

When I enter Canada again to catch my flight, I will have my flight booking, hotel booking and any other evidence to ensure immigration I'm not here to work but to simply catch up with friends and go home.

Has anyone done anything similar? I hope I'll be ok
1. With a ticket to leave Canada and proof of funds to maintain yourself, your should be fine.

Grace1979

Dec 3, 2014
Hi!

I have to leave Canada for a vacation in my country (Philippines) on March 14, 2015 to May 18, 2015 but my visa will be expires on June 5, 2015. Do I have to worry about? What will I do? Your answer is highly appreciated.

Thank you!