+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re applying for student visa

Peter143

Apr 23, 2014
I applied for May intake at conestoga college for mobile solution development but got my visa got rejected cause of wrong course selection and I wanted to change my course to msc computerscience in a good university but my counsultancy told yu can't change yur course and university

Help me guys how true is it what are the chances of getting visa if I reapply with new cousre and Uni

dsz85

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
If you were rejected you will receive full college fee refund, apply to a new college by yourself, dump the agent . The agents just build a fear so you come to them , frankly its a simple process and all details are available on this forum and online.
Don't transfer money from college to another college with intention to change course as they will take about 500 dollars for that, you could alternately give them banking details of the college you want to apply and ask them for refund, hope you got what I mean

niting85

Apr 27, 2014
dsz85 is right...

by d way how u came to know tht "exact reason"...!!!

I have same case but rejection letter says "other reason".

dsz85

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
There is an option called as CAIPS for 60USD to see the reason of your rejection it takes a month for processing

mab1992

May 30, 2014
Hi guys i got rejected under non
spp.
bcz of other reasons..please help me
how can i try best for reaply?
my prof is
10th 84
12th 74
b.e mechanical 62 percent
seneca college mechanical
technician course