+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE apply for studnet visa to CHC islamabd pakistan

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghani1123 said:
Stop abusing. You don't have any proof that Pakistani are involve in delaying. A man of your caliber who abuse to prove his point won't be able to get into a country as good as Canada.

Don't waste your time and do something else. There is no comparison between India and Pakistan. Our country is in bad conditions and everyone want to leave it. We can not expect Canada to issue everyone of us visas. It's not our right to get a visa.
+1 my friend.whatever you wrote is totally true......

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasankhan27 said:
the rate of refusal in just punjab (india) is more than the whole of Pakistan.....get ur facts right!

recently UK has identified about 63000 bogus students of which about 60% are indians.......

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/07/26/59-indian-students-to-uk-fake/#.UCAZ9k3iZAA
firstly let me tell you there is no comparison between INDIA and pakistan.you know nothing about INDIA and acting as a PM of INDIA.
Google just one word GUJARAT.the state of INDIA who has equal or more population than whole pakistn and INDIA has total 29 state...

secondly your mistake if you are thinking INDIANS going CANADA because they dont love INDIA.In fact improve our facts you will come to know job market and economy of INDIA is far better than canada.

thirdly you are happy to post a link which describes INDIANS identified fake in UK.let me tell you what UK is all about....in the past they robbed wealth of INDIA,right now suffering from recession and asking for help (financialy) from INDIA.

wanted to say lot more but it is not relavent forum.

GOOD BYE.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
neem said:
Well said Hasan. India is a big country and Indians are equally desperate to go to UK, USA, Australia, Canada and Europe. So naturally there are more refusals. Don't compare your self with others. Be yourself, do your best and pray and leave the rest to Allah.
They are literally swarming around the whole world! they just want to get out of their country because of the conditions there!

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
HHH said:
firstly let me tell you there is no comparison between INDIA and pakistan.you know nothing about INDIA and acting as a PM of INDIA.
Google just one word GUJARAT.the state of INDIA who has equal or more population than whole pakistn and INDIA has total 29 state...

secondly your mistake if you are thinking INDIANS going CANADA because they dont love INDIA.In fact improve our facts you will come to know job market and economy of INDIA is far better than canada.

thirdly you are happy to post a link which describes INDIANS identified fake in UK.let me tell you what UK is all about....in the past they robbed wealth of INDIA,right now suffering from recession and asking for help (financialy) from INDIA.

GOOD BYE.
what do you mean uk is asking india for financial help? stop kidding man ....so many illegal indians exist in uk but none a single illegal british lives in india. First know the facts then talk. and hell this forum is not for you kind of people talkng hatred between pakistan and india.This forrum is for canada visa guidance not for rubbish talks. if you wanna know anything about visa rules and discuss something then you are welcome from heart otherwise stay away and don't waste yours and ours precious time. if u really want to compare pakistan and india and if you are in a state of war then bite yourself harshly lol

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
This is a worthless discussion, seriously uncalled for.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
HHH said:

GOOD BYE.
You make me laugh friend LOL.....no point in debating with you

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HHH said:

GOOD BYE.
lol.
stupid post.please ignore it.no point to start debate on useless topic.no hard feelings.
A country which has a good reputation in world for its magnanimity, dont sabotage it.
With such posts people may think that Indians are senseless irresponsible people.
once again sorry....

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasankhan27 said:
They are literally swarming around the whole world! they just want to get out of their country because of the conditions there!
but this is too much.you know nothing about INDIA.mind your language.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
this is such an abuse from this guy......a factless person, misinterpreting people here. the forum is to assist and guide students in taking admissions and securing visas and off course its being fairly useful....if u cant guide or assist then dont try to mislead students. Geniune students are getting visas quickly and surely, u try to figure out urself where and what has gone wrong in ur profile and stop this stupidity!!

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stmani said:
this is such an abuse from this guy......a factless person, misinterpreting people here. the forum is to assist and guide students in taking admissions and securing visas and off course its being fairly useful....if u cant guide or assist then dont try to mislead students. Geniune students are getting visas quickly and surely, u try to figure out urself where and what has gone wrong in ur profile and stop this stupidity!!
thank you sir.i will follow your comment.
i know you are intelligent and smart.
I hope your dream will become true.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
HHH said:
thank you sir.i will follow your comment.
i know you are intelligent and smart.
I hope your dream will become true.
My comment was for farazca.....thanks anyway