+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE apply for studnet visa to CHC islamabd pakistan

farazfca

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
i got rejected they give me reason that i wont come back to my home & inadequate financial resources n purpose of visit..

but bro i m going to re-apply so tell me what shud i do to remove such points from VO minds. first i tell u my last detail i filed

I got admission in NAIT college edmonton in BBA 2 years.
my canadian bro sponsor me i attach his Bank statement

i also show 1st year fees + living expenxe CD$10000 in my bank account.
i have job in my country for last 7 year as accountants...

but they rejected so tell me now

next time shud i show sponsor or not...i have decided that

i show only my bank statment with out any sponsor

+ property in my name worth 8 million & car in my name worth 1 million

n job as i showed before to shw my strong ties.

is it ok to apply in this way...

or to show sponsor is must

n how cost of property i tell VO shud i just send copy of titile of my property n write in letter cost of property or shud i must asses value of property by 3rd party plz tell me about thz....

can v apply without sponsor if i have fees + living expense in my bank account & property in my name n car also...do i need sponsor to show or apply with our sponsor

farazfca

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
also can i show my parents property in my name ...is VO intrested only in that i have property or he will search that how this property i got.....

becoz most person do that they took money from others to transfer in their bank n show their statments

n VO dnt notice how these money come they just c that movey is in required person account

so can v do the samt in property matter

that is show my parents property in my name will it work...

or VO will ask how do u get 8 million or 10 million worth property

any expert plz help me so i cud re apply again

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Sorry for your refusal.

1. Apply to some good university instead of a college because getting visa on college LOA is difficult.

2. As you have vast experience then you should get admission in a course that you can justify why you are studying it and hence you can justify your purpose of the visit.

3. When you show your money you must also show the source of income to justify from where have you got this much money. Source can be your salary, savings of parents, income from property etc.

4. Property evaluation is done by register CA firm or a registered property dealer. He provided you a certificate stating the current worth of your property in home country.

5. You can be your own sponsor if the money is in your account and you show your source of income.

6. Showing property in the name of your parents is okay. you don't necessarily need it in your name.

7. The money point that you have wrote is not correct. VO needs justification of the money and that is why people get refusal even though they have shown huge sum of money.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
You should show funds equal to or more than
First year fee+ 12000 c$ for living + 3000 C$ for travelling in your bank...Parents property can be shown for home ties what are the reasons for rejection...

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
You will NEVER be able to secure a visa due to the only one reason which cannot be justified and that is your 7 Years Gap.

Even, if you are able to secure admission in good Canadian University, your chances for visa are very near to Zero.

They do accept gap, if you are going for Masters, but for undergraduate they don,t
Relevant work experience help in Master level admission but in undergraduate it does not.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
farazfca said:
i got rejected they give me reason that i wont come back to my home & inadequate financial resources n purpose of visit..

but bro i m going to re-apply so tell me what shud i do to remove such points from VO minds. first i tell u my last detail i filed

I got admission in NAIT college edmonton in BBA 2 years.
my canadian bro sponsor me i attach his Bank statement

i also show 1st year fees + living expenxe CD$10000 in my bank account.
i have job in my country for last 7 year as accountants...

but they rejected so tell me now

next time shud i show sponsor or not...i have decided that

i show only my bank statment with out any sponsor

+ property in my name worth 8 million & car in my name worth 1 million

n job as i showed before to shw my strong ties.

is it ok to apply in this way...

or to show sponsor is must

n how cost of property i tell VO shud i just send copy of titile of my property n write in letter cost of property or shud i must asses value of property by 3rd party plz tell me about thz....

can v apply without sponsor if i have fees + living expense in my bank account & property in my name n car also...do i need sponsor to show or apply with our sponsor
Whatever you do dont apply to a college! apply to a univ!

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Aruma said:
You will NEVER be able to secure a visa due to the only one reason which cannot be justified and that is your 7 Years Gap.

Even, if you are able to secure admission in good Canadian University, your chances for visa are very near to Zero.

They do accept gap, if you are going for Masters, but for undergraduate they don,t
Relevant work experience help in Master level admission but in undergraduate it does not.
how come you be so sure. please don't mislead. I know chances are not extreme but here was a guy on this forum from india and he had his 12th examination passed in 1994 and got study visa a month ago.he had 18 years of gap and he covered it with his experience.

farazfca

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
guys thanks 4 ur reply but there is so misinformation in this forum to make people worried.....

v most of college students get refusal at same day that is 1st august 2012 n same reasons were given..

that r

1. u wont back to ur home country
2. purpose of ur study
3. financial status and assets....

this is all rubbish like gap or what ever n other thing dont apply college college college is also wrong last year my cousin has went on college admission n this year also they took application...

if they r not intrested to take college admission y r they taking application....n not every body can afford uni fees....

this is only harami pun of paksitani staff who r working in CHC islamabd u tell y wud canadian reject college students they knw each n every student whether goin to college or uni pay fees tht advantage wil do to canadian's economy

whats ever is happening is done by pakistani bastard staff..they r fucking their country students not even a single canadian official is involved in selection process....on the other hand take example of india

there indian staff working in CHC helping their students n even with in week they r giving visa to their students y because they knw these indian will go n settle there n vl benefit to india at the end by sending their income o their home country......

in india spouse sponsorship case is processed in just 6 months n here in pakistan they mother fucker pakistani staff taking 2 year to process same case

what the hell.....both countries r in same region so whats is the difference across the border tht there spouse are going in 6 months n in pak 2 years......

it is just because of they mother fucker staff is fucking their mother son of a bitch....

gora is not knowing any thing about us deeply he is just concerned about canada's revenue whether it is generare by issueng college visa or uni visa....

it is only these bastard staff who is doin this all to pakistani so v can't go in majority like indians r going...n in this ways destroy pakistan....every body is saying dnt go college go to uni...

but they r doing their fucking stuff to each category i gave u example of spouse case

what is the difference between indian or pakistani spouse....there is no....

so y india takes just 6 months n pak takes 2 years....

difference is of staff.....indian staff is loyal to their indians

n here pakistani staff in CHC r mother fucker n fucking their own country by refusing pakis students....

farazfca

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
u guys c na these mother fucker r taking 6 months to knw that....i wount come back to my home

i showed 30 lacs in my account n 25 lacs in my sponsor account

n my job ties n family ties.....

n they bastards r saying i have inadequate financial status.....

if i show billions then they mother fucker will say y r u goin 2 canada if u r biliionare

sub harami truck k nechy aa k mary in chrwo ny khd k family k bchy bchy ko visa de k nikal dia huga or dsro k lye apni maa se mra rhy hy....dallay....

koi college uni ka issue ni hy wha se in bhrwo ko hata k abi goray ko bithaya jye na dko kse visa milta hy madar chod....rundi k bchy jo reason dere hy os k lye 1 ,2 month kafi hy 6 month se file le k apni gand may le k gand mra rhy hy dallay

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
ALL temporary resident visas cases are dealt in only and only by Canadians. Pakistani's don,t have any involvement in Student, Visitor and Work Permit Cases. So please don,t abuse Pakistanis working there.

On the other hand about 30 % of spouse cases are dealt in by Pakistani Staff and that is only on paper screening level, not on decision making stage. Final decision making authority is with Canadian Staff.

farazfca said:
guys thanks 4 ur reply but there is so misinformation in this forum to make people worried.....

v most of college students get refusal at same day that is 1st august 2012 n same reasons were given..

that r

1. u wont back to ur home country
2. purpose of ur study
3. financial status and assets....

this is all rubbish like gap or what ever n other thing dont apply college college college is also wrong last year my cousin has went on college admission n this year also they took application...

if they r not intrested to take college admission y r they taking application....n not every body can afford uni fees....

this is only harami pun of paksitani staff who r working in CHC islamabd u tell y wud canadian reject college students they knw each n every student whether goin to college or uni pay fees tht advantage wil do to canadian's economy

whats ever is happening is done by pakistani *censored word* staff..they r *censored word*ing their country students not even a single canadian official is involved in selection process....on the other hand take example of india

there indian staff working in CHC helping their students n even with in week they r giving visa to their students y because they knw these indian will go n settle there n vl benefit to india at the end by sending their income o their home country......

in india spouse sponsorship case is processed in just 6 months n here in pakistan they mother *censored word*er pakistani staff taking 2 year to process same case

what the hell.....both countries r in same region so whats is the difference across the border tht there spouse are going in 6 months n in pak 2 years......

it is just because of they mother *censored word*er staff is *censored word*ing their mother son of a *censored word*....

gora is not knowing any thing about us deeply he is just concerned about canada's revenue whether it is generare by issueng college visa or uni visa....

it is only these *censored word* staff who is doin this all to pakistani so v can't go in majority like indians r going...n in this ways destroy pakistan....every body is saying dnt go college go to uni...

but they r doing their *censored word*ing stuff to each category i gave u example of spouse case

what is the difference between indian or pakistani spouse....there is no....

so y india takes just 6 months n pak takes 2 years....

difference is of staff.....indian staff is loyal to their indians

n here pakistani staff in CHC r mother *censored word*er n *censored word*ing their own country by refusing pakis students....

farazfca

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
how do u knw paksitani staff r not invivloed there......canadians r refusing pakistani students more n therein india canadians r so friendly wid indians ..........hahaa.......dnt b fool

processing work is on ly on the hand of pakis.......canadian official just sign the letter

pakis r lazy to take 6 months 4 student visa decision not canadian n

ghani1123

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Stop abusing. You don't have any proof that Pakistani are involve in delaying. A man of your caliber who abuse to prove his point won't be able to get into a country as good as Canada.

Don't waste your time and do something else. There is no comparison between India and Pakistan. Our country is in bad conditions and everyone want to leave it. We can not expect Canada to issue everyone of us visas. It's not our right to get a visa.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
farazfca said:
how do u knw paksitani staff r not invivloed there......canadians r refusing pakistani students more n therein india canadians r so friendly wid indians ..........hahaa.......dnt b fool

processing work is on ly on the hand of pakis.......canadian official just sign the letter

pakis r lazy to take 6 months 4 student visa decision not canadian n
the rate of refusal in just punjab (india) is more than the whole of Pakistan.....get ur facts right!

recently UK has identified about 63000 bogus students of which about 60% are indians.......

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/07/26/59-indian-students-to-uk-fake/#.UCAZ9k3iZAA

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
hasankhan27 said:
the rate of refusal in just punjab (india) is more than the whole of Pakistan.....get ur facts right!

recently UK has identified about 63000 bogus students of which about 60% are indians.......

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/07/26/59-indian-students-to-uk-fake/#.UCAZ9k3iZAA
I know th enext thing ur gonna say is that 'this aint reliable blaa blaa" here are some indian site links for you friend;

http://in.news.yahoo.com/59-percent-indian-students-britain-fake-report-090732133.html

http://www.newsbullet.in/world/52-more/33051-59-of-indian-students-to-uk-fake-report

neem

Aug 4, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
Doc's Request.
None
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
26-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
:)
hasankhan27 said:

Well said Hasan. India is a big country and Indians are equally desperate to go to UK, USA, Australia, Canada and Europe. So naturally there are more refusals. Don't compare your self with others. Be yourself, do your best and pray and leave the rest to Allah.