+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: appeal

doveheart

Jan 29, 2015
So, I received this letter from the appeal office and have no idea what it implies....someone should please help.

The respondent has reviewed this matter in addition to corresponding with the visa office where the application was assessed.

As a result , the minister is of the opinion that the ground of refusal referred to in the visa office letter of sept 2015, directed to xoxoxo requires clarification the ground of refusal requires clarification.As of this date, the visa office has not issue an amended letter of refusal. Therefore the minister respectfully requested the tribunal accept this letter as an application to amend the refusal grounds.

specifically , there are reasonable grounds to beleive that the sponsor (Appellant) was still married to xoxoxo at the time the visa office assessment and therefore was not free to marry the applicant.

WILL ANOTHER LETTER COME FROM THE TRIBUNAL OR DOES IT MEAN APPEAL IS OVER ????

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
doveheart said:
So, I received this letter from the appeal office and have no idea what it implies....someone should please help.

The respondent has reviewed this matter in addition to corresponding with the visa office where the application was assessed.

As a result , the minister is of the opinion that the ground of refusal referred to in the visa office letter of sept 2015, directed to xoxoxo requires clarification the ground of refusal requires clarification.As of this date, the visa office has not issue an amended letter of refusal. Therefore the minister respectfully requested the tribunal accept this letter as an application to amend the refusal grounds.

specifically , there are reasonable grounds to beleive that the sponsor (Appellant) was still married to xoxoxo at the time the visa office assessment and therefore was not free to marry the applicant.

WILL ANOTHER LETTER COME FROM THE TRIBUNAL OR DOES IT MEAN APPEAL IS OVER ????
As I read it the appeal is still going forward. The government has clarified what grounds they are denying your application on.

doveheart

Jan 29, 2015
So, I should expect a letter for hearing or something ??.. Many Thanks . The reason why we got a denial has been fixed by the high court we got married. It was an error from the court and it has been fixed. Do you think we should mail the corrected document to the appeal office or wait for hearing??...Thank you

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Mail the corrected document with an explanation. It might mean you will get an ADR instead of a full appeal, which would be quicker.

doveheart

Jan 29, 2015
canadianwoman said:
Mail the corrected document with an explanation. It might mean you will get an ADR instead of a full appeal, which would be quicker.
Ok.. I am very grateful. I will do just that.