+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re(2): AUTHORIZATION TO RETURN TO CANADA (ARC)

Dj_Adriano

Apr 2, 2008
I'm a 22 years old hungarian young man and I'm really happy to find this forum because I'm hoping to get reasonable answers to my questions.

Let me start with my arrival in canada. In 2001 my family and me arrived in Canada as a visitor and applied for refuggee claim after 6 months meanwhile Canada set necessity of visa for traveling for Hungarians to Canada. The processing last for another 3 years, wich we got rejected that leaded to a deportation order. Well we've showed up at interview and they told us to leave Canada at the date of the deportation order issued. My mom showed up at the airport in time but I decided to stay on my own responsibility, illegaly. It was a mistake but what can you do if you are in love with someone and your heart doesn't let you go?.. It didnt take long, about a month or so I've got pulled over by cops for a blown right front lightbulb and I was arrested two weeks before christmas. It hurt me so much that I couldnt be with my girlfriend on holidays. I havent seen her evensince her visit at the holding center. I've got to talk to an immigration officer and he said I'll be deported in two weeks and not be released from the immigration holding center untill january 2nd, 2006 when my flight was issued. I've been in Hungary in the past 2 years, living a nice little life.

In March 8th, 2008 Diane Finley lifted visa requirements for hungarian citizens for traveling to Canada without a visa.

What are my options for returning to Canada?
How can I return and what applications I need to fill out?
What are the regulations in my case?

Thank you in advance,

Sicerely,
Adriano

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Dj_Adriano said:
I'm a 22 years old hungarian young man and I'm really happy to find this forum because I'm hoping to get reasonable answers to my questions.

Let me start with my arrival in canada. In 2001 my family and me arrived in Canada as a visitor and applied for refuggee claim after 6 months meanwhile Canada set necessity of visa for traveling for Hungarians to Canada. The processing last for another 3 years, wich we got rejected that leaded to a deportation order. Well we've showed up at interview and they told us to leave Canada at the date of the deportation order issued. My mom showed up at the airport in time but I decided to stay on my own responsibility, illegaly. It was a mistake but what can you do if you are in love with someone and your heart doesn't let you go?.. It didnt take long, about a month or so I've got pulled over by cops for a blown right front lightbulb and I was arrested two weeks before christmas. It hurt me so much that I couldnt be with my girlfriend on holidays. I havent seen her evensince her visit at the holding center. I've got to talk to an immigration officer and he said I'll be deported in two weeks and not be released from the immigration holding center untill january 2nd, 2006 when my flight was issued. I've been in Hungary in the past 2 years, living a nice little life.

In March 8th, 2008 Diane Finley lifted visa requirements for hungarian citizens for traveling to Canada without a visa.

What are my options for returning to Canada?
How can I return and what applications I need to fill out?
What are the regulations in my case?

Thank you in advance,

Sicerely,
Adriano
You need Ministerial permission to return either as a visitor or as an Immigrant. The chances of receiving it for a visitor are close to nil.

PMM