+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Letter

AMM01

Jul 18, 2015
Please help me about this Letter

This certifies that a search of the National Criminal Records repository and Fingerprint Repository maintained by the RCMP concerning the Applicant whose Fingerprints,name, and date of birth appears below could not be associated to any immigration-related file or existing Criminal Record which may be disclosed in accordance with Federal Laws.

Thank you in advance

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Please help me about this Letter

This certifies that a search of the National Criminal Records repository and Fingerprint Repository maintained by the RCMP concerning the Applicant whose Fingerprints,name, and date of birth appears below could not be associated to any immigration-related file or existing Criminal Record which may be disclosed in accordance with Federal Laws.

Thank you in advance
I guess this means that there is no criminal record based on your fingerprints and the name, DOB. You are good to go.

Does this letter have your picture on it and the fingerprints that you had given ?

Reactions: AMM01

AMM01

Jul 18, 2015
I guess this means that there is no criminal record based on your fingerprints and the name, DOB. You are good to go.

Does this letter have your picture on it and the fingerprints that you had given ?
Yes i have picture and fingerprint.
thanks for your reply

AMM01

Jul 18, 2015
I call cic today, and i told them that my situation about the letter i recieve from Rcmp. the agent asking me about the letter that i recieve it is the original copy of my fingerprint result. and advice me to mail in V.C and i told them that i thought its my copy so that why i didnt send it back, im calling to inform cic that i recieve the letter from cic for Fingerprint on January 30, 2019 and i will done on February 01, 2019 and i recieve Rcmp result on February 4, 2019 so the agent put a note to my application to inform what happen. and advice me not to worriesabout what happen. everything is ok!

This is my Timeline:
Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 15, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on November 21, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 28, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you a notice on February 1, 2019 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 18, 2019 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
I'am sharing this for all of you what my experience is