waived
Passport Req..
they sent letter to decision made and app was transfered to Edmonton Ab
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon!!!hope before may 31 2011
LANDED..........
soon!!;)
Hi folks
Can somebody here explain me if RCMP are always requested for inland app or just in some cases even If i did my fingerprints in May 10
few days after My AIP and OWP and 3 weeks a go I was requested for 2nd medical which I have done 2 weeks a go,my elder son who is not
going to emigrate to Canada has his medical done in November 2010 and finally after months he was able to travel to Mexico city to have his Federal certificate in spanish:(carta de antecedentes registrales)anyways this letter was drooped off yesterday at the Embassy,Oh they changued
of address in Mexico city this is the new one since March 24 and they said in the website may can cause delays in the aplications in general at least one week

MIGUEL DE CERVANTES SAAVEDRA 193
COL. GRANADA
11520 MEXICO, D.F
Fax: 5724 - 798
The old address was
--------------------------------------------------
Embajada de Canadá
Schiller 529, Col. Bosque de Chapultepec (Polanco)
Del. Miguel Hidalgo
11580 Ciudad de México, DF
-------------------------------------------------
I tough long time a go i was just finished but always is something new they want ..why they don't ask for everything once
just the RCMP wait is 4 months and definitly i am given up if I have to wait another 4 months
My minor dependent is being waiting without mom for 17 months and nothing worth this suffering,I love Canada yes but I love more my kid
and I just told my husband I am not waiting if now they request RCMP.
I was surfing on the google for answers and I found some but nothing clear can some senior gave us one good advice?
One more thing which don't belong to this topic but I hire a lawyer and we paid $6,500 dlls and he don't live in Alberta anymore
plus he never give me the rights advices about what is the next and everystep,
Please help
I am not staying apart from my kid anymore..I hope be wrong!!!good luck to everybody here!!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
You do realize that the RCMP checks can be given in 72 hours right instead of the standards 4 months.

bobswife

Jul 28, 2010
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 oct 2009-AIP AND OWP 30/4/10
Doc's Request.
15 June 2010
Med's Request
2ND MARCH 1 2011
Med's Done....
17 MARCH 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon!!;)
@loveyoung
I didn't realize that,that is why I am asking for some guide or help.I tough the fingerprints which was digitally taken was for all the purpose of this matter.Thank you

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Commissionaires is a great places to get your fingerprints taken.
Here is there site talking about the digital fingerprints for RCMP clearance.
I hope it helps some. Click here: http://www.commissionaires.ca/national/en/services-personal/personal-fingerprinting/

P.S. I think you said they requested them but I just thought I would mention for others sake that unless CIC specifically requests the RCMP clearance then you do not need to do them since they can run their own check.

bobswife

Jul 28, 2010
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
15 June 2010
Med's Request
2ND MARCH 1 2011
Med's Done....
17 MARCH 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon!!;)
Thanks @loveyoung but no they don't request anything about RCMP as I said before i have my fiingerprints digitally taken in June 2010 wiith the comissionaries and I tough that is everything but now i am confuse,I read something about the may or not ask for this is only in some cases,But I am not sure...Opinions,experiences?
I phoned CIC today and the woman who answer (the agent)is like she was just reading my e-cas which I can do it myself,the only thing she say the 2nd medical process can take 3-6 months and I said what??????????????????
I don't know now what is going to happen,can't sleep and I am terrible desperate!!!HELP
Need more adviced please :'(

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Well unless a 2nd medical (you and dependants) or RCMP clearance is requested by CIC then you do not need to worry about getting it. They will notify you. How long has it been since obtaining AIP? They currently post it taking 9 months after AIP to get PR on the CIC site. I would say that if it goes over that 9 months then you should be looking into getting your local MP to help push it along faster or get answers but only do that if you have been waiting over 9 months since getting AIP and still don't have PR. Until then you could always order your FOSS notes. Which you can find more about by clicking here: http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes
That link will tell you how to obtain them. It lists the notes on your file that has been made about the application. It is free and can take 2-6 weeks to get normally if you fax the request in. The FOSS notes will tell you more than an agent can tell you. An agent doesn't really have any more access to your file then you do by signing in on e-Cas. The notes should also tell you anything the IO's are waiting on or questioning so you will be able to address the situation better. Good luck.

bobswife

Jul 28, 2010
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
15 June 2010
Med's Request
2ND MARCH 1 2011
Med's Done....
17 MARCH 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon!!;)
Hi @younglove my AIP was in MAY 2010 Come along with OWP and 2 weeks after They request the fingerprints digitally 2 sets and more passport pictures that 10 months a go!!!
the anoter request state police clearance was complete and send it by July and august 2010,my dependent child who is in the app have her medical done by July and my elder son who is not in the app he did his medical in November 2010 and the police state in December yesterday
he just droped off the Federal clearance at the Embassy
My 2nd medical was requested in March 1 but the staf at my lawyer office just hold it for 2 weeks anyways I have my 2nd medical done more then 2 weeks a go..I tough this is the end.Thank you for your suggestion about MP DEFINITLY I am going to see and ask for help because the big issue here is I am being apart from my minor child for 2 years and I don't think this is right..specially when we don't have one single problem with the aplication just delays and slowwwww because they don't ask for everything at least with 3 months in advance,knowing about how long i this process taking and where is the sence of the officals working on our files and make everything long specially when are kids involved,logically they need the mother.I send a letter in December asking for reentry permit and they told me I can go and I am free but they can not guarantee nothing to return,,bah!!!what is the big deal?they also told me I Can aply for visitor visa within in Canada sending everything by regular mail to the consulate in United States..but i just want finish with this in one way or another..unfairly totally