+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Certificate

yafaa1993

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hello folks,

I'm required to submit an RCMP certificate (PCC) because I'm applying for PGWP outside Canada. All documents were submitted to RCMP on 4/June, and I have not received a response yet. I have tried to contact them via phone. But they didn't pick up.

RCMP website indicates that it doesn't take more than 12 business days, but I don't know why mine is despite having a clean record.

Anyone has been in a similar situation and any advice in this regard?

Thank you

yafaa1993

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hi
Did you received any response. I submitted mine on 18 june. I didnt get anything so far.
Unfortunately I didn’t receive any response regarding my PCC. I have emailed RCP 3 times in the past 7 weeks and they didn’t respond. The fingerprint company I hired said they would assume that it was lost by Canada Post and reorder a new one

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Unfortunately I didn’t receive any response regarding my PCC. I have emailed RCP 3 times in the past 7 weeks and they didn’t respond. The fingerprint company I hired said they would assume that it was lost by Canada Post and reorder a new one
Hi, were you specifically asked for a certified RCMP criminal check with finger prints , or just an Extract of RCMP criminal record ?

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Hello folks,

I'm required to submit an RCMP certificate (PCC) because I'm applying for PGWP outside Canada. All documents were submitted to RCMP on 4/June, and I have not received a response yet. I have tried to contact them via phone. But they didn't pick up.

RCMP website indicates that it doesn't take more than 12 business days, but I don't know why mine is despite having a clean record.

Anyone has been in a similar situation and any advice in this regard?

Thank you
Hi, were you specifically asked for a certified RCMP criminal check with finger prints , or just an Extract of RCMP criminal record ?

yafaa1993

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
My agent (the person who represents me) asked me to submit a (PCC) Police Certificate for any country I lived inside for more than 6 months including Canada. For the Canadian PCC, I used XL-ID fingerprint company in Montreal. The company will send you a fingerprinting form that you need to complete at the nearest police station or authorised agent, you need to use ink to do your fingerprints, once you do them you can email it to the company to make sure that those fingerprints can be transferred to digital fingerprints, and once they confirm that, you can send it to them by mail. Then you wait for three 4 weeks and it should arrive to you by mail. Check how you can obtain your rcmp record or (PCC) from outside Canada on Google to learn more. Hope this helps!

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
My agent (the person who represents me) asked me to submit a (PCC) Police Certificate for any country I lived inside for more than 6 months including Canada. For the Canadian PCC, I used XL-ID fingerprint company in Montreal. The company will send you a fingerprinting form that you need to complete at the nearest police station or authorised agent, you need to use ink to do your fingerprints, once you do them you can email it to the company to make sure that those fingerprints can be transferred to digital fingerprints, and once they confirm that, you can send it to them by mail. Then you wait for three 4 weeks and it should arrive to you by mail. Check how you can obtain your rcmp record or (PCC) from outside Canada on Google to learn more. Hope this helps!
I was just wondering if you were specifically asked for a certified fingerprint certificate. Because sometime they don't specify that