16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
raven00090 said:
At this point I am beginning to think that that CIC official in that YouTube video was also probably just saying things that won't happen and we probably will not see cut offs go down by September or after September.
Unless there is an official announcement, you shouldn't count on it. CIC is not the deciding factor - the number also depends on how ESDC handles work permits, how provinces handle PNP, and how the liberals set priorities (for immigration targets, funding, etc.). More refugees, higher scores. Fewer employees, less funding, higher scores.

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
kateg said:
By your own admission, Canada has already given you a safe place, an opportunity to work, to earn a world-class education. You have taken advantage of Canada's generous nature, and use that generosity to demand even more.

You are acting like a house guest demanding to stay the night and to sleep in a bedroom, because you were invited to a party.
See Kate, this would be all well if he was mooching off the system. House guest is not apt, more like one came here, paid quite a lot of money to study (not free), paid taxes, rent, worked and paid taxes on it. Things were not handed down like "Okay, yeah, come here, take this job, we are generous, live in this home for free, please don't pay any taxes, we won't ask a penny from you. Enjoy the...party." It is all quid pro quo. Not some all you can eat buffet.

Far from it, being here for nearly a decade or more is not merely an invitation to a party. To do all of that, the person has had to do quite a lot, probably overcome several obstacles, put in their efforts and just be a law abiding resident like others. To say/imply that the person himself/herself is at fault for having expectations to stay and working towards it is absurd.

Dealucis

Jul 13, 2016
coolhyd said:
There is no false hope buddy. Whatever I say is based on my experience in Canada. I worked my butt off to get a good job and life in Canada. I connect with the young man who worked his butt off during school and still managed to be on the Dean's list.

You are just bragging about yourself just because you work for a big oil company.

Regarding masters, education always add value to your credentials. I dont remember if I advised anyone to take masters to just qualify for PR. You are making a vague statement.

You are sounding so rude in your reply to a 23 year old boy. Thats not an advise. Be humble dude. Thats way more important than getting a big job or getting PR.
Bragging? I was just putting things in context when he underlined his credentials. I work in a "big oil company" because I, like you, worked hard for it and earned it.

I believe I offered realistic advice, engineer-to-engineer, rather than instilling false hope in people. Whether or not he takes it as constructive advice is up to him. Please point out where I'm being rude and I'll gladly improve that part of myself. Thank you. ::)

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Guys read this link http://www.oopnp.com/2016/08/25/cic-41st-draw-was-cec-lmia-french-speaking-specific-fsw-draws-coming-in-september/

"The next draws 42nd to 48th draws are expected to remain in the score range of 475-540 and both FSW and CEC candidates are expected to be cleared with each draw inviting close to 1000 candidates."

if this is the case am sitting at 451 and i lost all hope for ITA ... God save me

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
motocheck said:
Guys read this link http://www.oopnp.com/2016/08/25/cic-41st-draw-was-cec-lmia-french-speaking-specific-fsw-draws-coming-in-september/

"The next draws 42nd to 48th draws are expected to remain in the score range of 475-540 and both FSW and CEC candidates are expected to be cleared with each draw inviting close to 1000 candidates."

if this is the case am sitting at 451 and i lost all hope for ITA ... God save me
Is that true

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Is that true
It can only be taken to be "True" when it is officially CIC that says it. When it is a third party that credits some anonymous source, I question the veracity of this.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
motocheck said:

if you have 451 points then you might be eligible for OINP, if they reopen in november... thats a pretty decent score so I wouldnt give up hopes yet...
But in the meanwhile if you can write IELTS and IMPROVE your score, that would be great...

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
thestunner316 said:
if you have 451 points then you might be eligible for OINP, if they reopen in november... thats a pretty decent score so I wouldnt give up hopes yet...
But in the meanwhile if you can write IELTS and IMPROVE your score, that would be great...
I highly doubt OINP would open this year, they have so many cases still in process for CEC and FSWP.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
I highly doubt OINP would open this year, they have so many cases still in process for CEC and FSWP.
well it still says on their website that it will open again in november...unless that message goes away i'm still hopeful.
besides, they will have a quota to fill in 2017 as well... quota is still undecided

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
raven00090 said:
It can only be taken to be "True" when it is officially CIC that says it. When it is a third party that credits some anonymous source, I question the veracity of this.
it seems that are not so far off. With this trend if they get 1000 each time and with this one the points drop is about 45 point then in about a few draws it should reach below 470. Whats your thought?