+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hey everyone ,
Does anyone have the experience of medicals after ITA if one has been tested positive for Corona (asymptomatic with 14 days quarantine period completed)?
Kindly share ur views or experience as I am 475 fsw candidate n expecting my invitation in near future. TIA and God bless ol

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
One question. Does the experience in Canada have to be in our own NOC that we are applying for FSW?

For example, if I am a software engineer, and have 1 year of finance experience in Canada, can still claim points for Canadian experience? Or, do I have to do Software Engineering for it?

Many thanks.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I thought I was going to get an ITA last year October, so I gathered my reference letters from my former work place but I never got the ITA. Fast forward to this year and I've updated my scores and certianly getting an ITA this month.

Can I use the work reference letter I got since last year or would I need to get a more recent dated letter?
If it is a former place of work, the old letter will be fine. If you're still working there, you should get a more recently dated letter.

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Am I being negative of thinking the score will drop just one point or stay at 476 itself :( Scared. Would be happy even if the score drops 2 points this draw.
It will drop by 2 to 3 points for sure. The density is around 470 471 472. It will fall by 2 to 3 points, just hang in there and be positive. I am in the same boat as well!

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
One question. Does the experience in Canada have to be in our own NOC that we are applying for FSW?

For example, if I am a software engineer, and have 1 year of finance experience in Canada, can still claim points for Canadian experience? Or, do I have to do Software Engineering for it?

Many thanks.
You can claim points if your job comes under NOC A or B categories.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Guys, I just received my TCF report, and I got a general B2 (CO: 505/ CE: 525/ EE: 13/EO: 13), with a general CLB 8!
With that my score jumped to 508!

I'm commenting this to maybe inspire other people to start studying french, I started my journey on January! About only 8 months ago! And by very little (just 1 extra point on the EE/EO) i would be a general C1 - CLB9!
So basically, if anyone is struggling to increase their scores, start considering the french path. It's totally feasible!
Now, let's hope for a GENERAL DRAW tomorrow!

Last edited:

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Guys, I just received my TCF report, and I got a general B2 (CO: 505/ CE: 525/ EE: 13/EE: 13), with a general CLB 8!

I'm commenting this to maybe inspire other people to start studying french, I started my journey on January! About only 8 months ago! And by very little (just extra point on the EE/EO) i would be a general C1 - CLB9!
So basically, if anyone is struggling to increase their scores, start considering the french path. It's totally feasible!
Incredible!

Reactions: jrossi

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, I just received my TCF report, and I got a general B2 (CO: 505/ CE: 525/ EE: 13/EE: 13), with a general CLB 8!

I'm commenting this to maybe inspire other people to start studying french, I started my journey on January! About only 8 months ago! And by very little (just extra point on the EE/EO) i would be a general C1 - CLB9!
Impressive! Congratulations

Reactions: Norli and jrossi

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Guys, I just received my TCF report, and I got a general B2 (CO: 505/ CE: 525/ EE: 13/EO: 13), with a general CLB 8!

I'm commenting this to maybe inspire other people to start studying french, I started my journey on January! About only 8 months ago! And by very little (just 1 extra point on the EE/EO) i would be a general C1 - CLB9!
Fantastic news! Very happy for you and good luck for tomorrow.

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022

Hats offf !!! Really impressive ✅✅

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020

Congratulations mate! Happy for you!

Unfortunately, my IELTS didn't come out well.

I had the following;

Listening - 8.5
Reading - 9
Writing - 6.5
Speaking - 7.5

I am confident that I wrote a good essay, even though I was a bit overwhelmed during the task 1 (didn't have enough time to complete my closing salutation) but regardless, I am a better writer than a band 6.5 and also, as stated by them, task 2 carries more mark.

I have submitted an EOR form today but I will proceed with my OINP application so regardless of the EOR feedback, I'd still be through. PNP takes more time but the goal, in the end, is the same - to get to Canada!

Once again, congratulations on the breakthrough mate. We should celebrate all the wins in this journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.