+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
Here's the things about negative people:
They get their energy from the attention you give them. Be it by agreeing with what they say or by disagreeing. For them any energy is enough energy to fuel whatever rubbish is spewing from their mouths (in this case messages). The more you keep telling them to stop bringing the negativity the more they will because your reaction is like fuel. Simply read their message and keep scrolling. STOP reacting. Go on to the next message that encourages you or feeds your positivity. Because all we're doing in this forum is speculating (positively) to encouraging one another on this process that we're in.
Feed Your Mojo with positive vibe and stop wasting time feeding negative folks with your reactions.

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
This shouldn’t be a tough debate . The numbers of people joining the pool isn’t as huge as it was pre-covid. A chunk of candidates have left the pool with smaller CRS. Now it all depends on the numbers of ITA issued and the pace at which they are issued. A b2b draw mean more than 7k people will be off the pool but a normal draw means 3900 people will be leaving. PNP like Alberta are reducing their slot which means more higher scores will be reducing through PNP . Everything depends on how the draws will be conducted when they finally resume . Hope for the best even if it isn’t for you but for others coz that way it might get back to you
Okay thank you.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
hi guys,

I had my IELTS test on June 30, 2018 which should have expired yesterday. My score (459) is still there, with no expiry sign. I am not sure why. There is also a section asking what date I received my result, which is July 13, 2018. Perhaps, it will expire on July 13?

Any idea?

Thanks.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
hi guys,

I had my IELTS test on June 30, 2018 which should have expired yesterday. My score (459) is still there, with no expiry sign. I am not sure why. There is also a section asking what date I received my result, which is July 13, 2018. Perhaps, it will expire on July 13?

Any idea?

Thanks.
It will expire on July 13th. They start counting from the date your result was issued and not the date you took the test.

Reactions: chemistesa

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Certainly. An FSW draw is pointless without VACs being open for majority of the ITA recipients. They would simply spend months being unable to move beyond an ITA and IRCC would have average processing times for Express Entry shoot up, which wouldn't look good for their flagship program. So the closed VACs is almost certainly the reason why FSW draws were put on hold.

I don't think the border closures directly relate to FSW draws due to the time lag in someone reaching Canada after getting an ITA. Doesn't seem logical to me.
Agreed! Which makes me a bit more positive for being drawn as an FSW this month compared to last month.
Here's the things about negative people:
They get their energy from the attention you give them. Be it by agreeing with what they say or by disagreeing. For them any energy is enough energy to fuel whatever rubbish is spewing from their mouths (in this case messages). The more you keep telling them to stop bringing the negativity the more they will because your reaction is like fuel. Simply read their message and keep scrolling. STOP reacting. Go on to the next message that encourages you or feeds your positivity. Because all we're doing in this forum is speculating (positively) to encouraging one another on this process that we're in.
Feed Your Mojo with positive vibe and stop wasting time feeding negative folks with your reactions.
100%. Thank you so much for saying this. I intend to follow that approach and only reply to constructive comments here going forward. :)

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
All those dudes that keep irritating with "Joblessness" and "Layoff" terminology, they can pls go through this and let them not demotivate us any further:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/statscan-april-gdp-1.5632486

Pessimist dudes, do not spread negativity. For God's sake.
July or Aug FSW draws will happen.
Even if local VFS is closed, other VFS' still has good capacity to process files.
More than all, 100s of people being too positive and hopeful yields a magical happening.

flash222

Star Member
May 19, 2017
Canada
\just ban student visa...................more important is FSW for the economy obviously because we are going to be working
I don't think they can ban students from coming. They would put FSW on hold but not the students. They earn a lot from the tuition fees. A foreign student pays 300% more than what a local student pays. An international student can shoulder 3 local students' tuition fees.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Living in an alternate reality is what these hopefuls thrive on. Anyone who injects a semblance of reality is labelled a troll.Good luck with that attitude
What's wrong with you man?
This thread is called "Ray of hope" not ray of absurdness.
No matter what, being hopeful is what this group's motto is.
Stick to that motto or else just do not post all your theories.
All are already into various obstacles and depression. Do not annoy people any further.
Being the greatest analyst of this planet, you want people to move to Canada by 2022 right, fine! All will move by 2022!!
Happy?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I guess no opinions other than what you wanna hear are welcome here.
This tread has no point.
Good luck to all and good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.