+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Yeah that's correct. Only electronic copies, no physical docs.
Thanks, one more thing, do you (or anybody) know if the biometrics are submitted together with the ITA documents? or when the ITA application has been submitted and approved. i.e. once COPR is issued.

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Thanks, one more thing, do you (or anybody) know if the biometrics are submitted together with the ITA documents? or when the ITA application has been submitted and approved. i.e. once COPR is issued.
You'll receive BIL after submitting your application which a letter with an appointment number to submit your biometrics.

Reactions: Windsor37

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
I took my upfront medical exam in March 2020.

I did not anticipate the COVID19 delays back then.

What will happen if my PR processing takes longer than March 2021?

At what point will I be asked to retake the medical exam?
Your medical report is good to go. No need to retake. Congrats btw

Sharanm7

Mar 23, 2019
My God... The wait is tooooooooo much for me. I don't know. I'm wishing for bi-weekly draws. The provinces didn't send so many invites in the period of March to June when there were CEC draws only. Now, when FSW draws are starting the PNPs are making the CRS stand high. No offense on PNP guys. I'm just venting out! I'm feeling so much uncertainty.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
My God... The wait is tooooooooo much for me. I don't know. I'm wishing for bi-weekly draws. The provinces didn't send so many invites in the period of March to June when there were CEC draws only. Now, when FSW draws are starting the PNPs are making the CRS stand high. No offense on PNP guys. I'm just venting out! I'm feeling so much uncertainty.
It's not the provinces that are making the scores high, it's the fact that there are many high scoring candidates in the pool due to lack of frequent general draws. Hopefully, IRCC is consistent with all programs draw henceforth as that's the only way the scores would plummet.

Reactions: Sharanm7 and jrossi

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Some information for those who got invited by OINP last week: OINP processing seems to be happening extremely fast now. For some candidates, the total time from submission to nomination has only been 3 weeks or a month. Check out the OINP 2020 thread within the PNP section of this forum.

So if you have 471/472/473 and an OINP and are waiting to see if an ITA would come via regular draws, then you might want to consider the trade-off between speed and money. If all programs draw remains a monthly affair, the score is unlikely to reach there before October. While you might get PNP nomination done by early September if you submit now.

Further, even after you get an ITA, those who came via the PNP route typically gets to PPR stage faster than those who came via the FSW route. So you might save a few weeks then as well. Check out the AOR threads for some analytics on this.

Reactions: joconstantine

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Some information for those who got invited by OINP last week: OINP processing seems to be happening extremely fast now. For some candidates, the total time from submission to nomination has only been 3 weeks or a month. Check out the OINP 2020 thread within the PNP section of this forum.

So if you have 471/472/473 and an OINP and are waiting to see if an ITA would come via regular draws, then you might want to consider the trade-off between speed and money. If all programs draw remains a monthly affair, the score is unlikely to reach there before October. While you might get PNP nomination done by early September if you submit now.

Further, even after you get an ITA, those who came via the PNP route typically gets to PPR stage faster than those who came via the FSW route. So you might save a few weeks then as well. Check out the AOR threads for some analytics on this.
This is not generally true. For my territory for example, its even longer when you go through PNP route as your file is mostly transferred to AVO which takes most times minimum of 1 year to get PPR. I believe All program draw will continue as there is a great chance that a vaccine will be available in the next six months and no one who gets ITA now will be a PPR holder/Land in the next six months

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
This is not generally true. For my territory for example, its even longer when you go through PNP route as your file is mostly transferred to AVO which takes most times minimum of 1 year to get PPR. I believe All program draw will continue as there is a great chance that a vaccine will be available in the next six months and no one who gets ITA now will be a PPR holder/Land in the next six months
A minimum of one year??? You can’t be serious

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
I don't know if the trends are different for particular localities. You can see the analytics at a global level captured in various AOR threads and each person should make the trade-off based on their situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.