+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 97th Draw

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello, i have the exact same problem with my application. I have tried every possible solution you can imagine, clearing cache, using different browsers from different devices and different countries, a technical error report, a CSE, i linked my application to a different account but i still have the same error. I will keep updating you with any changes in my situation and i hope you will do the same. I am sure that there should be a solution to our case. GOOD LUCK
Thanks and good luck to you as well. Sure, I will keep you posted about updates.

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Guys I need your advice......I am currently in the pool at 413. My partner did IELTS recently his results were 8/7.5/6.5/8.5 LRWS.

I have suggested a re-evaluation of the writing module only with the hopes that we can earn a .5 on the writing module. Test dates are currently at March 2019.

Is this advisable?

harjitdhir

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Guys I need your advice......I am currently in the pool at 413. My partner did IELTS recently his results were 8/7.5/6.5/8.5 LRWS.

I have suggested a re-evaluation of the writing module only with the hopes that we can earn a .5 on the writing module. Test dates are currently at March 2019.

Is this advisable?
you can give it a try. I got a raise of .5 in writing twice after revaluation.

Reactions: ashokacca
Aug 13, 2018
Guys, I have been silently following ROH threads since very long.

I am sure alot of us out there are suffering without TEF exam support. I have gone through several sites to prepare for TEF Canada and I wasnt able to find anything satisfactory. Now that I have written the exam twice and prepared using all the possible guides in the world, I have come up with the best way to prepare for the exam.

Would love to share it with you guys. Hope we meet soon in Canada.

Here's the blog:

http://mytefcanadapreparationtips.blogspot.com/

I just started it.. I will write every now and then for you guys.

All the best everyone! :)

mary99

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Guys, I have been silently following ROH threads since very long.

I am sure alot of us out there are suffering without TEF exam support. I have gone through several sites to prepare for TEF Canada and I wasnt able to find anything satisfactory. Now that I have written the exam twice and prepared using all the possible guides in the world, I have come up with the best way to prepare for the exam.

Would love to share it with you guys. Hope we meet soon in Canada.

Here's the blog:

http://mytefcanadapreparationtips.blogspot.com/

I just started it.. I will write every now and then for you guys.

All the best everyone! :)
Omgggg.. thankss!!! thats exactly what i was looking for. Could you please do one for the speaking module and provide more samples pleaaaaaaaaaaaseeee???

Reactions: canadadreams2018