+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Congrats to all those who received ITA today!
CRS cut off on expected lines. Hope they don't spoil the downward momentum with another 3 week gap draw anytime soon.
Your prediction this time back to being spot-on mate :D Even with 2 IELTS results, the cut-off didn't increase as many were fearing! This is a token reduction as tie-break is in Dec 17, but as you said hopefully the downward trend continues.
For those who'll get ITA, congrats and people on borderline, tough luck, hold tight!

Last edited:

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
One fact for people who are under 440. Either go for PNP or improve your score. CIC will not reduce score now and one more thing don’t forget elections. Next year will for sure government will change here. And it will be much harder.
I have been in the queue since January this year and finally should
One fact for people who are under 440. Either go for PNP or improve your score. CIC will not reduce score now and one more thing don’t forget elections. Next year will for sure government will change here. And it will be much harder.
e
I have been in the queue since January and finally will get my chance this time , I was stuck in 430s so looked at all my options to increase my score, dont leave any points, spouse ECA, multiple IELTS is worth trying if it can increase the score. All the best everyone still in the queue. Dont lose hope.

rivington24

Nov 2, 2017
Correct.It look like CIC will make next draw on 3 weeks gap to increase CRS around 450 and CIC creates artificial demand and tempting candidates!!! !!!

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Does anybody know when do they send ITA email? I am above 441 but no mail yet.
My score is 451 and I submitted my profile on 21st July 2018. Will I be invited in today's draw? And by when can we expect the ITA notification in our account/email?

Thanks