+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Let me chip in like @Ronja5200 for the highlighted portion in red.

NOC - 5122 is a Skill level A
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

I am adding @zagcollins to share some of his input on the relevant doc for Knowledge/Content Management?... Bro guide Sam with inputs w.r.t to Point# 1 and Point# 2
Thanks man for providing the resource on NOC code and putting me in touch with Zag Collins. I didn't think I'll get someone else with NOC 5122 as I was searching through this forum :O
Now only if someone can give a good solution to question 1 :p

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks man for providing the resource on NOC code and putting me in touch with Zag Collins. I didn't think I'll get someone else with NOC 5122 as I was searching through this forum :O
Now only if someone can give a good solution to question 1 :p
So it is a difference of 7 points...
- Master's degree (W Spouse) - 126
- Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees (W Spouse) - 119 (One must be for a program of three or more years)

So whats your total score if you do either option with her being primary ?

Last edited:

Avengers

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Sam for Q1 it would be evaluated as PG which will come under 2 or more column(same like my wife MA economics; honestly should have give for IQAS for masters) I haven't gone coz doesn't make much difference m even not sure whether IQAS will evaluate as masters or not?

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Guys , standing at 440 , I am kinda gaining and losing hope with each draw. This is being so painful.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Folks need your help in finding the right NOC code.
I am broken between
A: 2233 Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians
AND
B: 2141 Industrial and manufacturing engineers

I have a Master's in fashion technology (WES validated) and her job reference letter reads as follows:

.. fulfilled the following responsibilities during tenure:
1. Perform feasibility studies for Dress shirt manufacturing by validating design sketches, calculating
accurate measurements/grade tables & defining accurate technical specifications of the garment.
2. Execute Risk Analysis of dress shirts prior to bulk production and identify possible production
threats & implementation of risk mitigation plans.
3. Work closely with clients on technical issues to model production-friendly samples. Effectively
communicate solutions and alternatives when there are technical difficulties to achieve accurate
product specifications.
4. Oversee manufacturing of Proto, Fit, Size-Set & Gold-seal samples for client approvals followed
by implementation of pilot runs at the factory unit for ensuring quality.
5. Provide technical support, guidance and advice to bridge merchandising and production teams to
achieve timely client approvals.
6. Monitoring factory quality systems by monthly audits and surprise product quality audits.

I am in apparel manufacturing and worked on quality and pre-production of dress shirts in India.

Any suggessions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I have a query which is bordering me

When creating my Express entry profile, I was asked the number of dependants include myself and indicated 3. I put down informations about myself and my husband but there was no where my child's informations was asked. I have UCI number for myself and so does my husband but none for my daughter. I already got ITA last week and I'm confused because someone told me I must have skipped adding her to my profile. I'm confused and worried. What can I do now? Decline and start again or what?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
I have a query which is bordering me

When creating my Express entry profile, I was asked the number of dependants include myself and indicated 3. I put down informations about myself and my husband but there was no where my child's informations was asked. I have UCI number for myself and so does my husband but none for my daughter. I already got ITA last week and I'm confused because someone told me I must have skipped adding her to my profile. I'm confused and worried. What can I do now? Decline and start again or what?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply
Don't worry you are fine. All details of dependant children have to be entered only while filling your PR application. So go ahead and complete your application. Good luck.

Reactions: FMT and Ronja5200

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Don't worry you are fine. All details of dependant children have to be entered only while filling your PR application. So go ahead and complete your application. Good luck.
Thanks so much. Was already confused And worried.
Quick one, how will she now get a UCI number?
Would the UCI number be needed for medical?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Sam for Q1 it would be evaluated as PG which will come under 2 or more column(same like my wife MA economics; honestly should have give for IQAS for masters) I haven't gone coz doesn't make much difference m even not sure whether IQAS will evaluate as masters or not?
if you are sure that IQAS isn't going to evaluate it as Master's, then save your time and apply (or not keeping current CRS in mind)

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Thanks so much. Was already confused And worried.
Quick one, how will she now get a UCI number?
Would the UCI number be needed for medical?
You won't need to put in the UCI number, leave them blank. For medicals just take a copy of ITA letter with you alongwith other documents.