+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 93rd Draw

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
You dont want to sound rude. But wow, u r absolutely rude. You didn't have to reply at all.
actually he is right. just coming on the forum and asking 'how can get a pnp nomination' is a very broad question. there are several provinces and each has individual requirements and research has to be done by the individual if they seriously want to consider a province.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
You dont want to sound rude. But wow, u r absolutely rude. You didn't have to reply at all.
He wasn't being rude. It' just exhausting repeating the same thing over and over to people who feel lazy to actually read previous comments. I understand that there are many comments here so another option could be to use the search button and maybe then if you can't find your answer you can ask a specific issue in ur case and someone who has experienced your problem will help you . ;)

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
I'm thinking of study in Canada but it' so expensive!
I’d love to study in Canada too but I’ll be broke if I do! That’s why I’m doing a postgraduate certificate in my home country. Way cheaper than a masters but obviously less points..

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
I wouldnt say he was being rude in fact he was being a lot polite than I would have been. This is a ray of hope thread and it serves a specific purpose. I am tired of seeing stupid question here every day when there are specific threads for those specific questions in this forum. Why people dont look for them there is beyond my understanding.

Last edited:

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
I’d love to study in Canada too but I’ll be broke if I do! That’s why I’m doing a postgraduate certificate in my home country. Way cheaper than a masters but obviously less points..
I did my mba already. PhD will take years lol they may cancel the ee by the time I'm done. I haven't given up hope. I'm still looking for a reasonable place offering a one year course and I'm going for it.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
I did my mba already. PhD will take years lol they may cancel the ee by the time I'm done. I haven't given up hope. I'm still looking for a reasonable place offering a one year course and I'm going for it.
Can you even get more points after masters degree without pursuing a PHD for education? I think your best bet is study something in Canada for a year ..

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
I read in an article online that the reason the spike in the last draw could be the fact that international students graduated last year May/June would now be updating their profile to include one year Canadian work experience which would boost their score.
If you mean international students who have been studying in Canada, it would probably not be the reason. They are not the only major group of EE applicants; even if they are, it may be unlikely most of them immediately found jobs last year after they graduated.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Sorry dear, this ray of hope thread is becoming a thread of grumpy losers these day, thanks to high CRS cut-off in recent draws. All of us have different ways of venting our stress.
I think it's absolutely fine to ask any question on an active thread. Questioning is one of the best form of research. I researched and researched for months, without asking a question on this forum, and that cost me my ITA. It would have been better had I asked questions regarding every document that I needed to upload. There are still many polite experts on this forum, who guide you through the whole PR process. My bad, I didn't know them a few months ago.
I often receive direct msgs by newcomers after they are trolled or see others get bashed for asking so-called stupid comments. We have been there once. Each one of us was a beginner once. I don't see the point of not guiding newcomers. The least we can do is, to redirect them politely to a relevant thread without pointing out their lack of research.

Last edited:

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Does anyone know about alberta EE ? evryone can apply ?
If you are referring to Alberta PNP you must be working in Alberta (one of eligibility criteria)
Alberta has announced new EE selection of candìdates for its pnp.. it requires strong connection with Alberta ( relatives or..education or Job) .. your EE profile should give consent to share the info and get selected from Alberta.. as of now this is the info I have...

Reactions: lightning_crashes

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Sorry dear, this ray of hope thread is becoming a thread of grumpy losers these day, thanks to high CRS cut-off in recent draws. All of us have different ways of venting our stress.
I think it's absolutely fine to ask any question on an active thread. Questioning is one of the best form of research. I researched and researched for months, without asking a question on this forum, and that cost me my ITA. It would have been better had I asked questions regarding every document that I needed to upload, on this forum. There are still so many nice and expert members on this forum who guide to through the whole PR process. My bad...
I often receive direct msgs by newcomers in my inbox after they are trolled by some users for asking so-called stupid comments. We have been there once. Each one of us was a beginner once. I don't see the point of not guiding newcomers. The least we can do is, to redirect them to a relevant thread.
I tend to agree. Some ppl are not research type or just lazy or they are the seeking help type.

Eg men don't like to ask for directions...sound familiar?

There are always ppl sitting in threads who would help a noob or lazy person so ppl who don't like to spoon feed can skip to the next feed and ignore the newbies...we were all newbies once...

BTW I get very very frustrated to see newbies questions which they could easily find out answers to by a simple search...but I guess it's not going to stop ever so we have to deal with it.

Reactions: YPS and NOMAD2017