+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 93rd Draw

rauf77

Feb 25, 2018
Hello Folks,

This may not be the right thead, but seeing too many smart people around, I better ask my queries here only..

So what's the scenario of OINP HCP draw? I'm at 434 and trying to increase my score to 442 by adding ECA of my spouse's degree..

Is there any chance of OINP HCP draw anytime sooner?? If so, any further drdetai??

Appreciate all help..

Reactions: lightning_crashes

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello Folks,

This may not be the right thead, but seeing too many smart people around, I better ask my queries here only..

So what's the scenario of OINP HCP draw? I'm at 434 and trying to increase my score to 442 by adding ECA of my spouse's degree..

Is there any chance of OINP HCP draw anytime sooner?? If so, any further drdetai??

Appreciate all help..
I'm at 434 and already maxed out on everything. Yes HCP is the only hope and they should be soon opening that thing... Hopefully

Reactions: journey21

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
U guys....I hope I will get ITA very soon (CRS 448) , and I am trying to have everything handy so that I can submit my application asap.

Regarding Education documents, considering I have a Master Degree equivalency (ECA) already and I did not do it for my Bachelor, Would be better to include the last one and mark ''No - ECA'' (and send teh diploma/transcripts translated) or would be better to remove it and put just in the personal history (Post ITA) without the responsibility of sending any document related to it? Would be a misrepresentation not including the bachelor at the first moment? Is there any harm in click ''No- ECA''?

Sorry if it is silly question but I have seen loads of threads about it and many different questions.

I would appreciate any advice.

Cheers

Sree1982

May 1, 2017
But just a thought.. wont there be too many candidates now with the same cut off like 435-440 or 440-445 types ? How will they send invites now ? Just a thought !
They would simply keep a cutoff score and apply the tie break rule...say profiles created before this date will get invites...

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
U guys....I hope I will get ITA very soon (CRS 448) , and I am trying to have everything handy so that I can submit my application asap.

Regarding Education documents, considering I have a Master Degree equivalency (ECA) already and I did not do it for my Bachelor, Would be better to include the last one and mark ''No - ECA'' (and send teh diploma/transcripts translated) or would be better to remove it and put just in the personal history (Post ITA) without the responsibility of sending any document related to it? Would be a misrepresentation not including the bachelor at the first moment? Is there any harm in click ''No- ECA''?

Sorry if it is silly question but I have seen loads of threads about it and many different questions.

I would appreciate any advice.

Cheers
No it is not misrepresentation, infact this is the better approach. Remove from EE any education credential, work experience you are not claiming points for and put it under personal history to avoid unnecessary document request by the system. A Case Officer will recalculate your points anyway, all you need to be at 67 eligibility points and above the crs cutoff tie break points.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Archavin89

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
They would simply keep a cutoff score and apply the tie break rule...say profiles created before this date will get invites...
Just a little clarification here, cutoff point is not fixed, it is entirely depends on number of high scorer applicants joining in a particular time period. So if before next draw 3750 people joins above 450 and 3750 ITA is issued then 3750th applicant will be chosen according to the profile creation date; older date gets preference. For example if at 450, 20 applicants are waiting then 3750th applicant will be chosen based on the older profile among them. So his/her crs and profile creation date will become the cutoff score and tie break time and date.

That is why EE system called dynamic system. No one would ever know how many people with certain high score would join next couple of weeks. What if in next three year, every two weeks 4000 people constantly joins at or above 450 score? Then cutoff will never go below 450! And what if people stops applying for EE? Then cutoff score will deep drastically. IRCC never puts a Cap on cutoff score rather they invite 'X' number of applicant which determines the cutoff.

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Hello guys,
I've posted this in the post-ITA thread as well but wanted your expert opinion as well....
A question on Proof of Relationship/ Status of relative in Canada - I had mentioned my aunt (father's sister) as a relative living in Canada. I do have the copy of her Canadian passport but that does not show her parents' names and I am unable to get her birth certificate as well to prove the relationship. Would it be a problem to change the application to remove relative and clarify in LOE, as my points are above 67 if I do so? I have applied thru the FSW category. Any advice is much appreciated.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi,

In my birth certificate my name is mentioned correctly as micky

But my fathers name is mentioned as Matheowe smith instead of Mathew smith.
Will that create problem?
Also my mothers name is mentioned Rouby instead of Ruby

What is solution for the same?

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
No it is not misrepresentation, infact this is the better approach. Remove from EE any education credential, work experience you are not claiming points for and put it under personal history to avoid unnecessary document request by the system. A Case Officer will recalculate your points anyway, all you need to be at 67 eligibility points and above the crs cutoff tie break points.

Good Luck!
Thx for ur response!

The only thing I am wondering is: So, why do they put an option of ''ECA or NO-ECA'' in the EE profile?