+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Hi All, currently I am at 438 and as seen from the previous posts the chances of getting ITA are very high for this bracket by May or june.
Once I get ITA, I am planning to submit my documents asap since all my docs are in place except medicals and PCC (which I will be able to obtain within 7 to 10 days).
The problem is I am single now but my marriage is fixed in September so most probably I will be in the eAPR stage during that time. Now if I marry then I would need to declare to CIC about my status. So wil it decrease my score and make me ineligible again.
Though I have read that post eAPR if the status changes it does not affect the score since its already locked.
So my query is shall I get her WES fone before the marriage itself ? Or shall I wait to get married and then start procedures for her ?
Please advise...sorry for the long post

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
A query for a friend of mine. Seniors please help out.

I was arrested and charged under Canadian criminal code in summer 2015, later in January 2016 the charges were withdrawn, and in August 2017 all my records were erased (file destruction) by Toronto Police and RCMP, I received a letter stating the same, I ordered RCMP fingerprint report last October and the report had nothing, no records were found.

Now, when I apply for PR, they are asking in statutory questions, have you ever been arrested, committed, convicted or charged with an offence under criminal code of any country? What should be my answer? Do I still have the arrest record? Even if my records were destructed? Even my RCMP report doesn’t show anything?

Seniors please advise. Thank you
Don't listen to people's guesses. Contact a qualified immigration attorney and let them handle the situation even if you think you can take care of it yourself.

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hey, my profile is also in the submitted stage for long. Did you figure out anything about the eca to be submitted? I do not see anything online.
What nt13 sent clarifies it....we goofed up on this point and have wasted two months....however it feels direct ITA is too close for us to order a copy from WES....still waiting to decide what to do....as i was informed on the forum thay if the status changes to assessment then i wont get a refund....however they may reject our request for refund since the delay was on our part.....

But yes this has to be done for the application to be complete....i think they should say something about this when you submit the application....anyways better late than never....

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
I did that for 41.08CAD. For two weeks now,no action.
Shit! So there is still a very long uncertain wait ahead of us!!
Atleast now i wont be beating myself up for this stupidity too much....
I hope your process moves ahead soon.... what is your CRS, if you dont mind me asking....

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Well, I am already here and preparing for spouse sponsorship now (Waiting for PR card). :) Good luck with your application. :)
Oh that;s great! After how much time can we apply after landing ?

Also, I read online that you get a temporary work permit till you get the PR card?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
If all your documents are correct, getting an ECA takes about 3-4 weeks. This though, is if you have it done through WES. Mine took exactly 3 weeks.
got two degrees to evaluate, one is already with WES other uni is still processing, Can/Will i get a partial report as the WES say they have the required docs and not needing anything else from me.

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi All,

Its been a year now & absolutely no luck or progress with my score.
Its quite frustrating....
As you can see below , I am losing our marginally & a minimum score of 8777 will take my score to 469 from 403

IELTS (March '17) : L:7.5 R:6.0 W:7.5 S:8.0 British Council
IELTS (Aug '17) : L:9.0 R:6.0 W:6.5 S:8.0 British Council
IELTS (Feb '18) : L:8.0 R:6.5 W:7.0 S:6.5 IDP
IELTS (March '18) : L:7.5 R:7.0 W:6.5 S:7.5 British Council
CLB 9 will take my score to 469 from 403

Any advice's , please feel free...

rishabh_2087

Apr 12, 2018
Hi All
Is there any Central Government employee who has applied under express entry. Please tell even if anyone knows a central government employee who has applied. Thanks..

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Hi All, currently I am at 438 and as seen from the previous posts the chances of getting ITA are very high for this bracket by May or june.
Once I get ITA, I am planning to submit my documents asap since all my docs are in place except medicals and PCC (which I will be able to obtain within 7 to 10 days).
The problem is I am single now but my marriage is fixed in September so most probably I will be in the eAPR stage during that time. Now if I marry then I would need to declare to CIC about my status. So wil it decrease my score and make me ineligible again.
Though I have read that post eAPR if the status changes it does not affect the score since its already locked.
So my query is shall I get her WES fone before the marriage itself ? Or shall I wait to get married and then start procedures for her ?
Please advise...sorry for the long post
Any advise on this please ???

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Nova Scotia is open for 350 Applications in Category B ( without Job Offer) for specific in demand NOC.

Category B will open on Saturday, April 28, at approximately 9 a.m. ADT to accept up to 350 applications. Refer to the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry guide for the list of accepted occupations, which has been revised.

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
got two degrees to evaluate, one is already with WES other uni is still processing, Can/Will i get a partial report as the WES say they have the required docs and not needing anything else from me.
I'm not so sure if they will give you a partial ECA report. Maybe you can email/call them and find out.

Reactions: ersandee

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Nova Scotia is open for 350 Applications in Category B ( without Job Offer) for specific in demand NOC.

Category B will open on Saturday, April 28, at approximately 9 a.m. ADT to accept up to 350 applications. Refer to the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry guide for the list of accepted occupations, which has been revised.
I have been trying to submit the site is totally down.....to frustrating!

Reactions: Eli31

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
I have been trying to submit the site is totally down.....to frustrating!
I've been trying since 9am, i've gotten to personal information form and then got kicked off (as usual). It now seems like its not budging at all now, it's probably filled and closed by now...

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
not sure what u mean.. what will you do with a report stating they dont need anything else? you still wont know what the evaluation is so what will you put in ur application?

Reactions: hope2018