+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope-86th Draw

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So guys my ONIP Submission deadline falls on Monday. I guess I have decided to not pursue it due to few factors like PCC not done yet and don't wanna spend 1500 cad. I'm waiting at 438 and have scheduled a IELTS exam for my spouse on April 7. Hoping to get some decent points and reach around 450 which I hope should get an ITA. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: ishq74

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So guys my ONIP Submission deadline falls on Monday. I guess I have decided to not pursue it due to few factors like PCC not done yet and don't wanna spend 1500 cad. I'm waiting at 438 and have scheduled a IELTS exam for my spouse on April 7. Hoping to get some decent points and reach around 450 which I hope should get an ITA. Fingers crossed.
1. You do not need PCC to get provincial nomination.
2. Of course if you still have a good way to improve your score you can go ahead. But then again that is just possibility while a PNP would be a clear ticket to Canada.

good luck

Kurco

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Same as me. But little chances to actually go beyond 438. Best of luck.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi everyone, I need some help. I submitted my OINP application about 12hrs ago. I just thought I'll go on the e-portal to just have a look at the details I've submitted (although it doesn't matter now since the application has been submitted and paid for). When I try to log in after entering my username and password, it takes me to the captcha page, once I click continue it just refreshes the page. Is anyone else facing this issue? Is it because a lot of people are submitting the application today?
I also faced same issue but it is back to normal now.

Manish Parashar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi Friends,
I have one Query, if experts could answer.....

"If I'm able to secure a Job Offer from Quebec, will that give me the CRS points in my Express Entry Profile."

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,
I have one Query, if experts could answer.....

"If I'm able to secure a Job Offer from Quebec, will that give me the CRS points in my Express Entry Profile."
Well yes, you can claim a valid job offer from Quebec. My question to you would be, how would you prove your intention to reside outside such province in the event you have a valid job offer there.

Reactions: Manish Parashar

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
1. You do not need PCC to get provincial nomination.
2. Of course if you still have a good way to improve your score you can go ahead. But then again that is just possibility while a PNP would be a clear ticket to Canada.

good luck
Well you are right but mainly don't wanna spend 1500 cad. With a newborn my finances have just gone haywire, so don't wanna spend additional money. Though i did not claimed any points for spouse language hence that seemed a better option to gain some points. If that also don't suffice then i can get ECA for wife which should give me another 9 points. 438 is just with my details.

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Well you are right but mainly don't wanna spend 1500 cad. With a newborn my finances have just gone haywire, so don't wanna spend additional money. Though i did not claimed any points for spouse language hence that seemed a better option to gain some points. If that also don't suffice then i can get ECA for wife which should give me another 9 points. 438 is just with my details.
That sounds logical. Good luck..

Reactions: kanu

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

Please advice for ONIP I am the primary applicant but don’t have a joint account with my husband. We are planning to show his account statement as POF. Have asked the bank to update my name but doubt that can be done in the time we have. Can my husband write a letter saying that I have access to his funds? Will it work- anyone who has submitted plz help.
Thanks

neojepsim

Mar 19, 2018
Pretoria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

Please advice for ONIP I am the primary applicant but don’t have a joint account with my husband. We are planning to show his account statement as POF. Have asked the bank to update my name but doubt that can be done in the time we have. Can my husband write a letter saying that I have access to his funds? Will it work- anyone who has submitted plz help.
Thanks

I believe the POF can be either on PA, Accompanying Spouse or both Name. yoi guys can just mention in LEO ( currenlty Client information after CIC update)