+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

Mar 8, 2018
Hi everyone, please I need help in this. Can anyone answer my question? I have contradiction in my experience certificates.
Please note the dates carefully.

IN REALITY:

- 1/1/2012 till 1/1/2013 did my military service as a hospital pharmacist
- 1/1/2013 till 1/1/2014 worked as a pharmacist in ministry of health(MOH), knowing that I got accepted in MOH in 15/4/2012 (in the middle of my military service period of time).

ON OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS:

- 1/1/2012 till 1/12013 worked as hosp. pharmacist( provided by military of Egypt).
- 15/4/2012 till 1/1/2014 worked as a pharmacist in MOH (provided by MOH); the MOH added the experience of my military service to its experience in the certificate, starting the from the day of my acceptance, according to the Egyptian law. However, this is not mentioned in the certificate.

my experience certificate only states: This is to certify that Mr.Mostafa worked as a pharmacist in MOH from 15/4/2012 till 1/1/2014 with the following job duties , esc..

knowing that my social security insurance also starts from 15/4/2012,
do you think if I mentioned the reason of the contradiction of these periods of times in my explanation letter. will it be convincing to the immigration officer?
when I open my express entry profile, which dates should I use? the real ones or the ones that are mentioned on official documents knowing that they are contradicted?

Stoick

Jun 27, 2017
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
1-Jun-2017
Hi everyone,

I just completed my one year experience today for Canadian experience class and about to create my profile but I m confused about proof of funds.

Can I put $1000 for that.
And my crs is 454.

Thanks
I put my yearly gross in that column

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Dear friends,

Some tagging first to garner attention from old (mostly inactive now) pals:

@andieangel @lino82 @KingKurly @tjsecondtry @Wandering Mind @Karnesh @Ornela Forsyte @ivancabrer @trumprefugee @arunroy007 @BillHyatt @AlliBatista @mqamar1994 @shaun75 @TanakaM @Wacky1.nash @sundar17feb99 @gurpreet.ts @abhishek_89 @baka and may others that I may have missed (sorry I got a year older in December 2017).

Some other members may also remember us as the first RoH couple: @xibalban and @iamxty

It gives me immense pleasure to share that we just had a baby boy today :D.
Yes, we received our PPR today :). Would not have achieved this milestone without the support from this forum and all our pals here. Thank you all.

We are PNP-Outland (Ontario) and our VO is Singapore, and we had just completed our 6 month processing time. I must take this opportunity to publicly thank my persevering wife @iamxty, who did all the hard work right from PNP application, to adding me as a dependent midway in the application, managing the PoF, staying awake late multiple nights to compile an impeccable document kit, and instilling hope and courage during the nerve-wrecking post ITA process; besides other personal pains that she bore to realise our Canadian dream. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here today sharing this good news. My heartfelt gratitude to her and lots of love!! I feel blessed to have her as my soulmate :).

To all those awaiting their ITAs, I wish you the very best. Never give up hope, learn from @iamxty and members like @tjsecondtry. There is always scope for improvement, and there is always an opportunity awaiting; to those awaiting their PPRs, just hang in there. It's just a matter of time. CIC really likes to test your endurance levels, so don't get frustrated.

With best regards,

See you again!!!
Please get in touch if you are in Toronto. I'm in school here now. Been trying to get a ROH get together here. Moose17 may be around too. Haven't been here lately because too much homework

Harshitagupta

Jun 20, 2017
Hi,

I have submitted my application recently and waiting for the next draw. But i got my passport renewed , and received it today. Should i update it now in my profile ? Or wait for the ITA in my old passport ? Will changing the passport now cause any delay in my ITA ?

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi,

I have submitted my application recently and waiting for the next draw. But i got my passport renewed , and received it today. Should i update it now in my profile ? Or wait for the ITA in my old passport ? Will changing the passport now cause any delay in my ITA ?
You should change it.

yeg82316

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys, do anything to get your CRS scores up. Initially wrote my CELPIP text with the following scores

Listening - CLB 10
Reading - CLB 10
Writing - CLB 8
Speaking - CLB 9

This gave me a total CRS score of 435.

I took the risk of rewriting it a month later and got the following scores:

Listening - CLB 10
Reading - CLB 10
Writing - CLB 9
Speaking - CLB 9

My CRS score jumped up to 480.

The ROH is real. You can do it, already gathering my documents for ITA. Best of luck guys.

PS: if anyone here resides in Edmonton, feel free to message me :)