Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
You will definately get ITA on that score just be patient and wait...before last draw I might not not have suggested this but looking at increased ITA numbers I would definately suggest now and another thought if let's say it does not go down delete profile and create again for NOI you still have that scope
Well, I got NOI also from OINP but my WES evaluation came three years Diploma against my 4 years Bachelors equivalent & I heard that the minimum requirement for education is Bachelors equivalent for OINP so I am unable to use my NOI for my nomination :(

Reactions: Sandeep198511

DanaJ

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
The new OINP guidelines says 45 days from date of nomination to submission
Hello,

Question, so 45 days including the 14 days of documents submission?
So if got my NOI on Feb 7, +45 days it will be March 23. If I accept on March 22, will i have 14 days to submit the application or March 23 is my last day for full submission?
I am lost, with CRS 440, PNP expiring on March 23. I don’t want to go through PNP would definitely prefer to go thru direct ITA EE

Emnafrancks

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hello,

Question, so 45 days including the 14 days of documents submission?
So if got my NOI on Feb 7, +45 days it will be March 23. If I accept on March 22, will i have 14 days to submit the application or March 23 is my last day for full submission?
I am lost, with CRS 440, PNP expiring on March 23. I don’t want to go through PNP would definitely prefer to go thru direct ITA EE
Your NOI expires on March 23 ( 45th day of receipt). At 440, I think you will get an ITA in the next 2 draws

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
I want to resubmit my profile so Ontario looks at me again, do I just withdraw and then submit or do I need to create a brand new one?

Naina1521

Nov 2, 2017
CRS is just a layer to filter out candidates. The main program you need to qualify is one of the below
FSW
FST
CEC
But don't worry, if you have used "Come to Canada" you must have already qualified. You probably qualified for FSW. You can validate here

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
I have applied for FSW only but in express entry we have points for siblings only..can we claim points for other relatives ..if yes, then please tell how??

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I have too received NOI from Ontario.CRS: 435. NOC : 2173.
Date of profile re-submission : 26 Jan

Is there a separate blog to discuss proceedings after NOI?

Reactions: nt13

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Well, I got NOI also from OINP but my WES evaluation came three years Diploma against my 4 years Bachelors equivalent & I heard that the minimum requirement for education is Bachelors equivalent for OINP so I am unable to use my NOI for my nomination :(
Hard luck...where and which university ?

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
It's so sad that people value their ita with so much negligence.
When many are craving for one, some do not know what they have in hand.
A few months back, maybe in roh 66 or so there was an applicant who declined ita thrice just bcoz of some silly family issues. Infact ita was the weapon used for family wars.
Now many in 435+ are preparing for TEF just to get the golden email.
God knows how ironic 2018 is.
Can you please show who did such a thing, means can you tag the query ?
Would be a great help

bspn223

Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Can you please be more specific in your query?
Hi,

Assuming I haven’t included my spouse in the EE application and I received my PR, will I be able to sponsor my spouse only after 6 months after I land in Canada?

Regards,
S

Teja2000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi Friends,

Queryin: Is medical can be taken before getting the ITA invitation?
Currently in Canada and going to India for vacation this week, is Medical can take in India if i get invitation during my vacation in India?

Regards
Teja

broutilde

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi Friends,

Queryin: Is medical can be taken before getting the ITA invitation?
Currently in Canada and going to India for vacation this week, is Medical can take in India if i get invitation during my vacation in India?

Regards
Teja
You can do an outfront medical exam before your ITA.

broutilde

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks friend for confirming and is there any practical scenario or any one from your circle did this.
I know you can take it upfront without ITA because I did it. I don't know about the location though. I think the location doesn't matter though when it comes to the results.

Last edited: