01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello,

Can you clarify a bit more about the certificate? Since the OINP HCP application guide instructs to submit the online screenshot.

Am I missing something? Should I expect something by mail or this was under old system?

Also can you kindly clarify whats ADR. I'm encountering the term and the documentation is not clear. If I take the PNP route I need to allot some time for this procedure.

Thanks.
Nomination certificate and NOI are two different things.

NOI - you need the screenshot when you submit your application to OINP

Certificate of Nomination - you will receive this when you accept the nomination (this gives you additional 600 points). You upload a copy when you submit e-APR.

ADR - additional document request

quazifarhan

Jul 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Nomination certificate and NOI are two different things.

NOI - you need the screenshot when you submit your application to OINP

Certificate of Nomination - you will receive this when you accept the nomination (this gives you additional 600 points). You upload a copy when you submit e-APR.

ADR - additional document request

That's a relief, I was confused by this page (Alternative Dispute Resolution) : http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/ImmApp/Pages/IadSaiAdrMarGuideApp.aspx

And thanks again.

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Question: Suppose I apply for PCC today I get it this month end for me and my husband for malaysia. And suppose if my husband travels again in March end to malaysia he has some work. So will cic question the date again of entry to malaysia. As PCC will be done only till the last month.
Normally PCC is valid for a certain period of time as well. so in my Opinion if it is valid it should work. Seniors should advise

Thanks

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Normally PCC is valid for a certain period of time as well. so in my Opinion if it is valid it should work. Seniors should advise

Thanks
No it is incorrect. PCC should be obtained after the last day of stay in that country, if it is not your country of residence. Please note this fact or your application will be rejected.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
No it is incorrect. PCC should be obtained after the last day of stay in that country, if it is not your country of residence. Please note this fact or your application will be rejected.
Highly possible IRCC will request PCC for the time spent in Malaysia next month. I suggest you get it later. Their website clearly states that 'For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country'.
Also that 'it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate'.

STOP requesting information that's so easily available on their website. Getting spoon-fed isn't recommended.

Last edited:
Reactions: santhkum90

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Just my 2 cents, probably in the range of 435 since OINP issued NOIs for those who had crs from 444-433
I probably think it will be in the 445-447 range but I'm really hoping I'm proved wrong!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello @vensak

So, does that mean there is a very big chance for us to see the cutoff not to go go below 430 this year?

According to the data, what is your call about the date when the cutoff to get down to below 435? some people are saying it would happen on coming March so do you think it has any chance?

People are getting really anxious about the current situation & anyone below 440 is scared to sense their Canadian dream might not see the reality ever.
Hello @vensak

So, does that mean there is a very big chance for us to see the cutoff not to go go below 430 this year?

According to the data, what is your call about the date when the cutoff to get down to below 435? some people are saying it would happen on coming March so do you think it has any chance?

People are getting really anxious about the current situation & anyone below 440 is scared to sense their Canadian dream might not see the reality ever.
What is clear from those data is, that the competition is increasing (at the moment the % increase of new profiles is higher than the % increase of their yearly quota).
What is not visible from this data is the the waste rate (how many ITA will not make it to the approved application).
Assumption is, that with higher notoriety of EE, the rejection rate of application shall decrease (at least a bit) until reaching more stable values (there will still be cases where incorrect documents will be provided).
It can also be, that higher CRS will prompt people not to waste their ITA (keep declining it because of the missing documents), so slight decrease of that is also to be expected.
On the good side amount of rejections or declined ITA shall not have any big impact on CRS score in the long term (people will be served faster with less artificial inflation of CRS).
But at the same time it means, that there will be no need for any dramatic increase of ITA (2750 of what they need now, and it can become close to 3000 next year on a biweekly basis).
But with all that said, it is highly improbable that the CRS will reach the lows from the last years (of course unless there is a change in points calculation).
The border of certainty is above 450 and anything below 440 is in the area of uncertainty which is sharply increasing as you go down. Anything below 420 is too low to be called for ITA.

Which means if you are in the border of uncertainty or below, increase your score.

Good luck