+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 82nd Draw

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Guys If you are a day trader then there are very high chances that you would lose your capital pretty quickly but if you become a wise steady longer term trader then getting higher reward is more likely. So don't be a day trader and burn your hope just after a draw, be a strong longer term optimistic participant you will be rewarded your golden opportunity on due time, after all immigration process demands extra patience and efforts.
Good Luck to all. I am still sticking with my hope to see record breaking low CRS cut off by mid 2018!

kanedda

Jan 10, 2018
Hello Everyone!

Any hopes for people with 427? With the steady increase of applicants in the pool and CICs biweekly draw when can one expect to get an ITA realistically? I had seen people making close predictions on the scores earlier. Can you give an estimate?

I was waiting at 433 and drop to 427 last week due as I had my birthday.

Thanks a lot people! You all are doing a good job by bringing us together and keeping the hopes up!

Karthick_88

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Draw in every fortnight is much better than having a back to back draw and followed by a 3 week gap..
Learnt this from CIC in the last 4 months.

jessekay

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
If this is right then a PNP ITA received trough express entry is not part of 74,900 PR target for 2018. It would be part of 55,000 PNP PR target.

Keep in mind that total economic immigrants target for 2018 is 177,500 not 74,900

75k is a number for Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and Canadian Experience Class not people going trough OINP for example.
Not really.
Every pnp has seperate programs for ee, and their own.
Provinces have minimum 4 options.
If one recieves pnp through ee, he/she will be processed under ee profile only.
However, if person has applied seperately under pnp's , their files are processed by their respective provinces.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Everyone!

Any hopes for people with 427? With the steady increase of applicants in the pool and CICs biweekly draw when can one expect to get an ITA realistically? I had seen people making close predictions on the scores earlier. Can you give an estimate?

I was waiting at 433 and drop to 427 last week due as I had my birthday.

Thanks a lot people! You all are doing a good job by bringing us together and keeping the hopes up!
Well, the first draw of this year was lesser than the first draws of previous years. I hope that the CRS might decrease up to 420 by May. Hope for the best. Meanwhile, why don't you have an eye on Ontario Nominee program? you are eligible for that as well.

SrikanthRam

Nov 1, 2017
My CRS is currently 435 and I registered back in October. To the best of my knowledge, Ontario has sent NOIs to candidates 2 times after I created my profile but I haven't received one. I have 2 questions:
1. Is there a reason I didn't get an NOI?
2. Can I create a new profile and also keep my current profile if Ontario starts issuing NOIs, since I hear they only send invites to newer profiles?

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
First of all you all are too pessimistic, it is annoying.
Now to fact.

FSWP, FSTP, CEC minimum target is 72700
PNP minimum target is 53000. (I know each province have different programs but let's assume they allocate 30% to express entry nominees that is 15900)

What you all fail to understand is all PNP for economic programs comes to the pool too and receive ITA, so we are going by the minimum that is 88600 ITAs
Assuming two weeks between draws, that is 26 draws and 3400 per draw.

So there have to be a reason for the low number of ITA and my opinion is straightforward.

ITAs are low cos PNP for 2018 are not yet in full throttle. If you notice PNP in the last few draws have been below 400, so I believe once PNPs start coming in, ITAs will increase.

Stop the pessimistic calculation.

Last edited:

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
Now to fact.

PNP minimum target is 53000.

What you all fail to understand is all PNP comes to the pool too and receive ITA, so we are going by the minimum that is 125,700 ITAs
Assuming two weeks between draws, that is 26 draws and 4834 per draw.

So there have to be a reason for the low number of ITA and my opinion is straightforward.

ITAs are low cos PNP for 2018 are not yet in full throttle. If you notice PNP in the last few draws have been below 400, so I believe once PNPs start coming in, ITAs will increase.

U r right...we have to be patient and pray to God

Reactions: Tan29

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Now to fact.

PNP minimum target is 53000. (I know each province have different programs but let's assume they allocate 30% to express entry nominees that is 15900)

What you all fail to understand is all PNP for economic programs comes to the pool too and receive ITA, so we are going by the minimum that is 88600 ITAs
Assuming two weeks between draws, that is 26 draws and 3400 per draw.

Also Ontario will most likely get the largest allocation of the PNPs and I just checked and almost all their programs comes through the ITA route.

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone answer me please..
It's just a matter of having the funds to take on that extra expense of 1500CAD, provided you submit everything on time and in the way OINP wants it to be, which will lead to extra 600 points and an ITA in the next draw for sure.

And I think at 438, you still stand a chance. Before the next PNP NOIs are rolled out, you'll probably get to see at least 3 more draws, which may give a clear picture if you need to take OINP, provided you get invited.

So, unless you have an NOI with you now, all you can do is patiently watch, how it goes for the next few draws. All the best!!

Reactions: Fishal2017

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone answer me please..
Well it’s always better to have a bird in hand than two in bush. The classic case of indecision.
If you get Ontario Nomination, keep it, and you will get around 45 days to submit documents.
If you see the scores going down and you get direct ITA, you can always reject the provincial nomination.
Being on ROH I suppose you know that one should never loose hope.

That way atleast you have peace of mind.
1500 CAD, in the long run might not be that big an amount, weighing the stress and trauma you have to go through, if your journey had been too long.
Decision is yours.
All the best.

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well it’s always better to have a bird in hand than two in bush. The classic case of indecision.
If you get Ontario Nomination, keep it, and you will get around 45 days to submit documents.
If you see the scores going down and you get direct ITA, you can always reject the provincial nomination.
Being on ROH I suppose you know that one should never loose hope.

That way atleast you have peace of mind.
1500 CAD, in the long run might not be that big an amount, weighing the stress and trauma you have to go through, if your journey had been too long.
Decision is yours.
All the best.
Agree!!! and well said.

Reactions: Fishal2017