FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
hey people,

Any chance we can have a draw on 27th of December? ;)

Even if the draw takes place on 3rd of January, what can be the cutoff CRS??

I just cant wait for seeing what CIC brings for us in the eve of the near year 2018 ^_^

best of luck to each and every member of ray of hope.

ohh yeah, Merry Christmas and a very happy new year :)

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Not sure if anybody replied to this. Just attached a cover letter or LoE to every document categories that you upload (except Medical) if you want to explain something specific to that category. My brother who recently got a PR did the same and I am now doing it too. It is way easier to explain things pertaining to that specific category instead of combining all explanations in one letter.
Thanks for the reply. Can you also let me know if your brother uploaded notarized scanned copies of all docs post ITA or only the scanned ones of the originals. I have come across varied suggestions regarding the same.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Check the comments I made comparing each duty descriptions.
Following the market is the requirement for any purchaser. And most do visit more or less frequently exhibitions or showrooms. (in order to get new suppliers)

What is different is following:

If you deal with land and properties you hit clearly 1225.

If you are purchasing products for the sale purpose of resell you hit 6222 (good example is if you are a buyer for Walmart and you are buying one of their commodities that they then sell to the customers - so if you are buying furniture for their furniture section you are still 6222, but if you buy it for their offices or you buy equipment of the building you are 1225).

In your case you purchase for your own production, hence you are 1225. Of course unless you are just junior position that is only issuing PO after everything was setup.

so your keywords will be:
purchase for production
access requirements
approach suppliers and get quotations (here are all the showrooms visits)
negotiation of contracts
setup logistics

That will hit you clearly for 1225.
@vensak pls see the reply as bellows in red and pls do recommend me what to do now as I think there is a little confusion here which in turn is making me go crazy over the NOC Issue :(

Check the comments I made comparing each duty descriptions.[ thanks, i ll surely do that]
Following the market is the requirement for any purchaser. And most do visit more or less frequently exhibitions or showrooms. (in order to get new suppliers)[ in 6222, they have mentioned these two duties- pls note that we are visiting showrooms not to buy products for us, rather to take the knowledge from the visitation to develop product on behalf of the walmartbuyers so that they can sell it in their stores after ordering]

If you are purchasing products for the sale purpose of resell you hit 6222 (good example is if you are a buyer for Walmart and you are buying one of their commodities that they then sell to the customers - so if you are buying furniture for their furniture section you are still 6222, but if you buy it for their offices or you buy equipment of the building you are 1225).[ here i think i should mention that, i am not in charge of buying products or for manufacturing items for our company's use, rather we are buying products solely on the behalf of the retail buyers who can't do these jobs themselves- like developing new products themselves, ordering the raw materials for the production after which bringing back those products to thier stores for selling it to the customers. Let's say, this mode of business is a form of outsourcing jobs which the buyer is achieving through us. Yes, we are producing goods ourselves after ordering it ourselves but we are only doing it cause of the walmart's buyers request. Also, In 6222, I learned that it is related with purchasing materials for reselling through wholesale establishments (which i kind of feel that is related to our work). In this situation, can you pls suggest me whether I still should go with 1225 or rather with 6222? I am unable to submit my EOI just because of my NOC confusion and this is really getting over me now :( pls do share with me your most valuable advice, i will follow it.. thank you so much.

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
hey people,

Any chance we can have a draw on 27th of December? ;)

Even if the draw takes place on 3rd of January, what can be the cutoff CRS??

I just cant wait for seeing what CIC brings for us in the eve of the near year 2018 ^_^

best of luck to each and every member of ray of hope.

ohh yeah, Merry Christmas and a very happy new year :)
Cic is resuming on 27th Dec
One of the applicants Twitted for some issue and he got the reply that cic is closed from 23rd dec to 26th Dec, contact after the following dates.
If they resume on 27th then hopefully we can expect a draw.
# keeping the ray of hope alive ;)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Cic is resuming on 27th Dec
One of the applicants Twitted for some issue and he got the reply that cic is closed from 23rd dec to 26th Dec, contact after the following dates.
If they resume on 27th then hopefully we can expect a draw.
# keeping the ray of hope alive ;)

come on CIC, its the last chance.....you ll never get another opportunity to have such a blessed ray of hopians in your country to issue ITA in the year 2017....so buckle up & hurry to gift another 3000 appicants the sweetest gift of the new year. Believe me, they will repay you back with a blessed future ;)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@vensak pls see the reply as bellows in red and pls do recommend me what to do now as I think there is a little confusion here which in turn is making me go crazy over the NOC Issue :(

Check the comments I made comparing each duty descriptions.[ thanks, i ll surely do that]
Following the market is the requirement for any purchaser. And most do visit more or less frequently exhibitions or showrooms. (in order to get new suppliers)[ in 6222, they have mentioned these two duties- pls note that we are visiting showrooms not to buy products for us, rather to take the knowledge from the visitation to develop product on behalf of the walmartbuyers so that they can sell it in their stores after ordering]

If you are purchasing products for the sale purpose of resell you hit 6222 (good example is if you are a buyer for Walmart and you are buying one of their commodities that they then sell to the customers - so if you are buying furniture for their furniture section you are still 6222, but if you buy it for their offices or you buy equipment of the building you are 1225).[ here i think i should mention that, i am not in charge of buying products or for manufacturing items for our company's use, rather we are buying products solely on the behalf of the retail buyers who can't do these jobs themselves- like developing new products themselves, ordering the raw materials for the production after which bringing back those products to thier stores for selling it to the customers. Let's say, this mode of business is a form of outsourcing jobs which the buyer is achieving through us. Yes, we are producing goods ourselves after ordering it ourselves but we are only doing it cause of the walmart's buyers request. Also, In 6222, I learned that it is related with purchasing materials for reselling through wholesale establishments (which i kind of feel that is related to our work). In this situation, can you pls suggest me whether I still should go with 1225 or rather with 6222? I am unable to submit my EOI just because of my NOC confusion and this is really getting over me now :( pls do share with me your most valuable advice, i will follow it.. thank you so much.
You are 1225.
You have known customer walmart. Your are not doing outsourcing (that would be only if you were just buying and reselling). but you are doing production for your customers (in this case 1 customer).
You are doing following:
Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, land or access rights, or business services for use or for further processing by their establishment. - in your case customer is known, so you have to purchase according to their requirements (some are specific and some are general)

Assess requirements of an establishment and develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased - all those activities are the result of specific requirement.

Here is how retail function:
For example I buy 2 pallets of socks as a Walmart buyer. But at the moment I am buying them I do not know who will be my customer and if ever I will sell them (I can estimate it but I do not know). Then they will be brought to shop (or put in the online shop) and then sellers will be waiting for customers to offer it to them.
That is not your job definition.

Just because sometimes your customer says - bring me some new ideas for socks and our requirements are min, 50% cotton; (general requirement), you will not rush to buy them. Most likely you will sample them and if they are interested you prepare purchase for which you already have customer. Or you buy just material for your production and then they will make socks according to the walmart request. But again all those purchases are approved first.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
Thanks for the reply. Can you also let me know if your brother uploaded notarized scanned copies of all docs post ITA or only the scanned ones of the originals. I have come across varied suggestions regarding the same.
Even I’ve been suggested by someone to upload notarised copies of all documents (educational etc.) post ITA. Don’t know why is it required though ?

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Even I’ve been suggested by someone to upload notarised copies of all documents (educational etc.) post ITA. Don’t know why is it required though ?
My 2 cents, only the documents which are translated from any other language except English & French, needs to be notarised.
An afffidavit of translation , notarised true copies and the original document must also accompany the translation.
All the remaining documents have to be scanned in color and uploaded.
Here I am excluding any gift deeds or any other documents which are in excess of what CIC is asking in the document checklist generated.

nais

Dec 3, 2017
Dear All,
While I was filling WES ECA application form, I put wrong answer to question which asked me "dates attended the degree". My first degree was awarded in 2007 and I started the class in 2002. So I put 2002 to 2007 as the dates attended. Then my masters was awarded in 2012 but mistakenly I put my academic years from 2009 to 2010. It should be 2008 to 2010.
Is it going to be a problem as there will be a missing year unexplained?

Now when I check my submitted application in WES account I dont see any option to edit this. It only shows summery of application which has degree details and award date olny. No start date and end date of the degree mentioned.

If I get my ECA done like this then would IRCC check with WES about which year I have attended the courses at my University? When I will be filling EE profile before and after ITA I will have to explain my educational and personal history then if this mismatch, will it count as misrepresentation?

Good news is I havent paid the WES fees yet. I've chosen western union as payment method thus it was submitted and a WES reference number generated as well. Can I just create a New account and enter details correctly and pay fees? Or it is not necessary? Please help me to clear my doubts.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
You are 1225.
You have known customer walmart. Your are not doing outsourcing (that would be only if you were just buying and reselling). but you are doing production for your customers (in this case 1 customer).
You are doing following:
Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, land or access rights, or business services for use or for further processing by their establishment. - in your case customer is known, so you have to purchase according to their requirements (some are specific and some are general)

Assess requirements of an establishment and develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased - all those activities are the result of specific requirement.

Here is how retail function:
For example I buy 2 pallets of socks as a Walmart buyer. But at the moment I am buying them I do not know who will be my customer and if ever I will sell them (I can estimate it but I do not know). Then they will be brought to shop (or put in the online shop) and then sellers will be waiting for customers to offer it to them.
That is not your job definition.

Just because sometimes your customer says - bring me some new ideas for socks and our requirements are min, 50% cotton; (general requirement), you will not rush to buy them. Most likely you will sample them and if they are interested you prepare purchase for which you already have customer. Or you buy just material for your production and then they will make socks according to the walmart request. But again all those purchases are approved first.

Dear @vensak

I really don't have adequate words to express my gratitude towards you. Truly, you are a wonderful person who tries their best to help others :) Thank you so so much for your explanations. May GOD bless you and your family.

I made a draft for my reference letter as per my duties and the NOC 1225 & I have sent them to you via PM, pls check :). Thank you so much.

baka

Jun 2, 2017
Hey fellas,

It's been a while, and I took that it may be about the right juncture to conjure (read as summon) some good-old-fellas by tagging them once, before the Christmas eve. Here goes:

@andieangel : the champion lady with paramount patience, unsurpassed by anyone before.
@abhishek_89 : predictions spot on, in less than 20 minutes. You are kidding, aren't you?
@lino82 : the intellectual, always ready to lend a hand and intensify the ray of hope.
@KingKurly : his perseverance is unparalleled, and shall remain unrivaled hitherto (had the pleasure of actually meeting him in person).
@Wandering Mind : avid adapter, always ready to help, mock or console anyone under the sun, anytime.
@arunroy007 : holds the record (I am sure), for creating the most RoH threads which culminated in the lowest CRS cut-offs.
@ivancabrer : confronted the hurricane with ease, makes positive posts always.
@tjsecondtry : lady worth being revered, inspired me to study when I thought I was too old for it. Big Thanks!!
@baka : the father that I wish everyone had, you make your son proud just by being you.
@mqamar1994 : the youngest lucky chap to receive an ITA, as far as I know.
@shaun75 : talking of binge drinking; are you listening @KingKurly ?
@Ornela Forsyte : Anne with the pronounced "e"; really deserved the PPR!!
@pessacanada : brought out the news of new life (his junior), and thrilled us all.
@TanakaM : without the steps of your dance wagon, the draw never awakes.
@AlliBatista : latin America at its best, author of many RoHs.
@trumprefugee : assurance, and living proof that Canada is indeed the right choice for all. Ontario, here she comes!!
@gurpreet.ts : PPR within a month; are you serious?
@iamxty : the PNP expert; some know us differently (but a hatchet once buried is useful to none; too rusty to dig anyway).

How I wish, our wild bunch - as wild in hearts we were - could get wilder once more atop the Yukon cliff!!

Special mentions: @legalfalcon and @BillHyatt

I'm sorry, it's been a while (reiterating :)), and I may have missed many names, but the last missing ingredient; the jinx @Dsharma123, I summon you too.

A merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year!!
Hi nice to hear that you are here. Merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year for you too

Reactions: Mithu3