+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 80th Draw

arunk0811

Sep 4, 2017
My apologies, I forgot the name of the statistician who predicts the draw CRS.

Any idea what might be the CRS score in next draw if it happens on upcoming wednesday of 20 Dec.

Cheers!

jessekay

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Can anyone please solve a query.
Wes report says
1st page
Canadian equivalency - bachelors degree (recognised)
2nd page
Canadian equivalency - post graduation from non recognised institute.
Remarks - the credential is not comparable to completed Canadian education.
A bit confused.
The remark is for overall evaluation or just post grad??
Any response would be helpful

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. You might be surprised to see my post today as I was absent for quite a while. :)

Congratulations to those who received their ITA in previous draws and all the best to those who are still waiting for their golden email. In light of recent announcement of multi-year immigration plan, I'm sure everybody here will cross the line sooner or later. :)

Also, I have update to share about my application. I'm not pursuing express entry anymore as I received my positive LMIA and CAQ. Not only this, I received my work permit stamped on my passport yesterday. I'll be moving to Canada as TFW and will join you as permanent resident thereafter.:rolleyes:

I wish all the best and thanks to senior members especially @trumprefugee , @andieangel , @iamxty , @pessacanada , @TanakaM , @Lala1234, @gurpreet.ts , @tjsecondtry, @Contactnisha, @lino82 , @AlliBatista ,@Karnesh , @abhishek_89 , @GavinSouthAfrica and all of you here who are trying everything they can to get over the line and pursue their dreams.

I'll be landing next year by February and hope to see you soon in person. Meanwhile, I'll keep coming here to say hi. ;);)
Congratulations dear and all the best for your future endeavours. We'll all surely meet you soon:)

Reactions: iluvtomorrowland

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Can anyone please solve a query.
Wes report says
1st page
Canadian equivalency - bachelors degree (recognised)
2nd page
Canadian equivalency - post graduation from non recognised institute.
Remarks - the credential is not comparable to completed Canadian education.
A bit confused.
The remark is for overall evaluation or just post grad??
Any response would be helpful
You did not mention name of the educational institutes. From your WES report I am guessing you have done bachelors degree from one university and masters/pgd from another one. Your bachelor degree has been recognized by WES but your Post graduate qualification isn't. So you only can claim points for bachelor degree even though you have education beyond that. The remarks is for post graduate qualification only.
Hope it helps.

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
My apologies, I forgot the name of the statistician who predicts the draw CRS.

Any idea what might be the CRS score in next draw if it happens on upcoming wednesday of 20 Dec.

Cheers!
If the draw size still remains at 2750 then we should close the year on the 20th dec at around 447-448 levels

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I checked my CRS via the CRC tool on the CIC website, I got a score of 420. We have hired an immigration consultant to file our paperwork. When he submitted our EOI profile the final CRS is at 437. Is that possible? or should I be checking for some error in the profile that caused our score to increase?
Usually, People make mistake or misunderstand the question. Specifically regarding education. if you have two degree make sure select option of two or more degree instead of adding Bachelor which might be the highest qualification

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. You might be surprised to see my post today as I was absent for quite a while. :)

Congratulations to those who received their ITA in previous draws and all the best to those who are still waiting for their golden email. In light of recent announcement of multi-year immigration plan, I'm sure everybody here will cross the line sooner or later. :)

Also, I have update to share about my application. I'm not pursuing express entry anymore as I received my positive LMIA and CAQ. Not only this, I received my work permit stamped on my passport yesterday. I'll be moving to Canada as TFW and will join you as permanent resident thereafter.:rolleyes:

I wish all the best and thanks to senior members especially @trumprefugee , @andieangel , @iamxty , @pessacanada , @TanakaM , @Lala1234, @gurpreet.ts , @tjsecondtry, @Contactnisha, @lino82 , @AlliBatista ,@Karnesh , @abhishek_89 , @GavinSouthAfrica and all of you here who are trying everything they can to get over the line and pursue their dreams.

I'll be landing next year by February and hope to see you soon in person. Meanwhile, I'll keep coming here to say hi. ;);)
Congratulations buddy:rolleyes::p...happy to hear some positive news from your end...:D
All the best for your future endeavours:)

Reactions: iluvtomorrowland

jessekay

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
You did not mention name of the educational institutes. From your WES report I am guessing you have done bachelors degree from one university and masters/pgd from another one. Your bachelor degree has been recognized by WES but your Post graduate qualification isn't. So you only can claim points for bachelor degree even though you have education beyond that. The remarks is for post graduate qualification only.
Hope it helps.
Thanx bud.
This is what I have entered in ee profile. Just wanted to be double sure to avoid misrepresentation. the answer really was a relief.

Reactions: ishq74

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hello @tjsecondtry @andieangel @pessacanada @astralsource @Wandering Mind @sundar17feb99 @lino82 @trumprefugee @AlliBatista @abhishek_89 @TanakaM @GavinSouthAfrica @SGtoCAD @Lala1234 and all fellow aspirants

Pls forgive if i have missed any name

Just wanted to update you all that i got nominated by Nova Scotia

Thanks for all the support and knowledge

Good luck to all
Hello, congratulations and good luck with the rest of application :)

did you apply under B category last week?
Best regards!