TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I am in the same boat, have not mentioned the spouse work experience in EE profile.

Could you advise on the reason we can give in such an LoE? Like in my case, my spouse is still earning the degree relevant to her chosen profession. Do we say in the LoE that we didn’t mention in EE profile because we weren’t claiming points?
Yes. We say that since our spouse has no Canadian work experience and that we have not claimed points for this, we have mentioned their work history on the personal history section.
If you haven't mentioned it in the EE profile at all there is no need for the LOE.
The LOE is only necessary if you are deleting the work experience post ITA.

Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: Pikecann

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
If you haven't mentioned it in the EE profile at all there is no need for the LOE.
The LOE is only necessary if you are deleting the work experience post ITA.

Hope that makes sense.
No need for the LoE even if you are not deleting but adding work experience to the personal history without having mentioned it in the work history at EE stage?

Reactions: KV_hopeful

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
I would suggest you print and sign then scan it.

There is no standard format, just make it clear and easy to read. Divide it into sections using headings and subheadings. eg:

1- Proof of funds

2- Employment history

3- Name change

regards
Understood, thanks. So there is one single LoE that needs to be prepared, which can relate to multiple areas.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
No need for the LoE even if you are not deleting but adding work experience to the personal history without having mentioned it in the work history at EE stage?
Correct. No need at all. What you enter in the EE profile is what you are claiming points for only. So they expect you to have more information in Personal history.

mirappi18

Feb 25, 2016
There is absolutely no requirement for the applicant to meet the employment requirements of the NOC. Therefore, one can have a history degree and select a software development NOC. All that matters is that you have performed the duties and held the responsibilities listed in the chosen NOC.

"Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html

All the best
Thank you so much for the swift response.

Reactions: andieangel

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I selected Outside UAE and yes I uploaded copy of emirates ID. Did not upload UAE visa copy as that was not required. Only uploaded Emirates ID. It did not ask for biometric copy. Just proceeded further.

Good Luck!
Thats good news. Thanks for the info. Could you please share the link of the website?
Thanks a lot

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Good day all. Pls I need clarifications on the below: 1. Must someone have the 67/100 to enter the pool? 2. If answer to 1 is No how come we see people with 690 being given ITA during PNP only draws?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Good day all. Pls I need clarifications on the below: 1. Must someone have the 67/100 to enter the pool? 2. If answer to 1 is No how come we see people with 690 being given ITA during PNP only draws?
Hi,

Yes you do, if you are apply under FSWP. Categories like CEC do not have to meet that requirement.

regards

Reactions: Mithu3

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
when is the best time to get your medicals done. does the government inform you once the ITA is issued?
Its best to get medicals done once you have all documents ready (post-ITA). This is because they are only valid for a year, so the later its done the more time you have between getting the visa and landing.

Medicals are done upfront, so CIC wont send you a request for them. You just book with a panel physician and get them done.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx?_ga=2.253350464.877234470.1512379294-635784250.1466525471

regards