+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I'm more interested in the number of ITA that will be issued today than the CRS. If it hits 3000, then I expect the CRS to drop considerably to the lower 420's by February
I think that with the Christmas and New year holidays approaching, CIC should be more interested in issuing greater number of ITA's in this draw so that they have issued good number of immigrants even if they have to delay a couple of draws during the holiday periods.

Just a wild guess. Second anyone?

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi,I received an ITA on October 18th but lately i noticed that my husband needs FBI report and it takes 14 weeks to get it. I guess we will not receive it in time for AOR deadline. Should I decline the ITA today? Will I receive another ITA?
As per previous US applicants, you have to submit a receipt that you have applied for the PCC and just explain it in the LOE that you would submit it at as soon as you receive it. So do not reject your ITA and go ahead and submit as per your current deadline for submitting the application.

Hope thats clear.

Reactions: vjosi

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Just a thought :

I see everyone posting and speaking saying that next draw is today. These are assumptions, right? Or is there by any chance an official confirmation for the same?

Might seem like a stupid question but i thought i asked.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
As per previous US applicants, you have to submit a receipt that you have applied for the PCC and just explain it in the LOE that you would submit it at as soon as you receive it. So do not reject your ITA and go ahead and submit as per your current deadline for submitting the application.

Hope thats clear.
Thank you so much. I am been so stressed out these days for this.

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What is your CRS? I thought it was in the 450's or 440's.

What is the speculation of CRS score you are betting for this draw on?
I m at 422. I feel the crs would b 436+-2 this time again.

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I m at 422. I feel the crs would b 436+-2 this time again.
I wish it caters for us both. I am at 435. What do you think about my following statement:

I think that with the Christmas and New year holidays approaching, CIC should be more interested in issuing greater number of ITA's in this draw so that they have issued good number of immigrants even if they have to delay a couple of draws during the holiday periods.

Just a wild guess. Second anyone?

mukesh580

Mar 24, 2015
Hi everyone i am a regular viewer of this blog. I am completing my EE profile but i got confused with a complete academic year. mine total course duration is 5.5years (4.5 years academic+ 1 year compulsory rotational internship) and the graduation date is after the completion of the internship. my eca report is also 5.5 years degree equivalent. can anyone suggest me what should i write 4.5 or 5.5 years?????

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Today is a big day, DRAW day, hopefully more ITAs will be issued :)
So we need our DJ, where are you my little brother @Karnesh ? We need you here for refresh party, otherwise this party will be disastrous ;)
Also we need some pessimists to push our draw journey forward :D:D:D

Good luck everyone and have a wonderful patience ;)

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone i am a regular viewer of this blog. I am completing my EE profile but i got confused with a complete academic year. mine total course duration is 5.5years (4.5 years academic+ 1 year compulsory rotational internship) and the graduation date is after the completion of the internship. my eca report is also 5.5 years degree equivalent. can anyone suggest me what should i write 4.5 or 5.5 years?????
Hie there, write what your ECA is giving you (5,5 years)
Good luck!
regards

Reactions: andieangel