+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I see you had a long OINP road. What did they request in your PFL?
Hi, i showed some chunk of my POF (1500 CAD) via my pension/investment account, so they did not accept its electronic statement and asked in the PFL to provide letter from my Investment Account Manager. The letter should show that these funds are free of debt and can be withdrawn immediately. So i took no chances and provided a stamped/signed letter on bank's letter head this time. Got nomination after almost a month from AOR.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

blue_lily88

Aug 11, 2015
What i have experienced during my OINP journey is that, your documentation should be really strong , especially, the documents related to POF. Strong and accurate paper work would surely land nomination within the given time frame (60 days).
hi can you explain more? I have missed to uploadmy resume and I am worried it will go to Procedural fairness request...Should I be worried?

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
Have you applied again afresh or is your application still processed by your consultant?
I had received my ita. While making payment I realised that the eoi was incorrect. So I had to decline the invitation and make a fresh eoi which I did by myself. Currently awaiting ita.

SK2779

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
I

I Completed my Post graduation from scdl Pune in 2009 has been Assessed by IQAS
Does this happen that WES doesn't recognize an degree but IQAS? That shouldn't be the case right? Ideally the ECA should be the same irrespective of which agency we use.

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
my analysis of numbers says 439+/- 2 .....However this is based on the assumption that they will continue to draw approx 2800 candidates ....If the no of ITA's increases to 3500 levels , this score could go down upto 433 +/- 2 level for which the probability is low . We will get a fair idea as to how the draws are gonna go in terms of the No of ITA's issued & how the scores will fare starting tommorow

ashv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
my analysis of numbers says 439+/- 2 .....However this is based on the assumption that they will continue to draw approx 2800 candidates ....If the no of ITA's increases to 3500 levels , this score could go down upto 433 +/- 2 level for which the probability is low . We will get a fair idea as to how the draws are gonna go in terms of the No of ITA's issued & how the scores will fare starting tommorow
How did you prepare for IELTS?

ashv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
For

Reading & Listening I used the Cambridge Volume 1-11 tests , for Writing i enrolled for the ieltstestonline.com website & for speaking , I used the Ieltsliz website
Can you share the link of this books? or incase if i want to but the hardcopies..

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
hi can you explain more? I have missed to uploadmy resume and I am worried it will go to Procedural fairness request...Should I be worried?
well, if they are not satisfied with any of your documentation, they ask for it via email.
if its within 60 days, it is supposedly called ADR (Additional Documents Request), and if, after 60 days then it is know as PFL request.

check this for more info: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

hope this helps

Reactions: blue_lily88

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
@Option Paralysis I used PDF statements as well, and I did not get them stamped or certified. Nowhere does it say that PDF statements are unacceptable or that they must be stamped. I get all my bank statements online, so I only have the PDF statements, no paper statements. These days many banks encourage their customers to get all electronic statements.

That surely makes life very easy. Thanks a lot for that heads up.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
PNP applicant got PPR in 3 months. any reference on this.? As per trend, they're getting PPR in 5-7 Months post-AOR. Also to note that process has improved in last 2 months so we except to get PPR in 4-6 months going forward. let's hope for the best. :)
Yes. I can recall from my memory where a certain PNP applicant with NOC 2282/2281 (am not sure), get nominated in a month, later acquired his/her PPR in and around 3 months. Although, one can point out the expedited processing time correlates to "in-demand" skill. However, it is possible for a PNP applicant to sail past the goal line within 4-5 months.The timeline completely depends on supporting documents, Visa office/Officer, complexity of your case.

As you rightly said, in general it will take 5-7 month but there were exceptions. Would somebody believe, "one can get PPR in a mere 2 weeks where the estimation is 3-4 month (general)?" but our buddy gurpreet proved them, it is possible. :):)