+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just did! I finally took those pics of the front and back of my passport photo, re-reviewed my application, and submitted at 2017.11.03 02:14:38 AM.
Now praying for a smooth and speedy nomination.
Many Congratulations!! So happy for you n My prayers for you is, may you have speedy nomination n a successful PR.

blue_lily88

Aug 11, 2015
Confusing... how do you sign the back of a digital photo? Does it mean it has to be printed out first, signed and then scanned? Is that how you're going to do it? I am not that far in my application process.

Oh, and does it mean you will have to upload two files, front and back?

Thanks.
yes, exactly, thats how I did it

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi I registered for OINP this morning but have still not received my enrolment number and pin. It’s been about 5 hours already. Any suggestions? Also is the OINP still open or has it closed?

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi I registered for OINP this morning but have still not received my enrolment number and pin. It’s been about 5 hours already. Any suggestions? Also is the OINP still open or has it closed?
Enrollment number and pin:- Not required. Just log off and sign in again with your ID and Password. :)

And read below link as well:-

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-hcp-online-application-process-2017.493911/

And Guys, kindly follow below two links for any query related to OINP.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/page-541

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ontario-pnp-oinp-2017-join-here.463275/page-510

Last edited:

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Congrats to all who are able to finally complete their application for oinp
Trumprefugee n lala, all the best

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Anyone else who has been waiting after receiving their noi.

Anyone newly recvd their noi now?

My profile has been in the system only since September this year, should I wait and see? What do you suggest?

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Oh God! ONIP--The intake limit reached for this stream again? I was going to apply today and this message turned me down. Argh!

muhammadrafay

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
These are too many documents that OINP is asking.. Although I havent received NOI yet .. but even if I did it will not be possible to collect everything before the stream closes ... :(

I dont have half the things it requires .. like salary slip of previous employer nor its work contract (I do have the offer letter) income tax doc and relatives in canada docs .. :(