+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Dears Heros,

Need your suggestion, I mad my wife as principal applicant she is Secondary School Teacher but for 2 years show was also managing HR activities.

We have CRS 420 but in Jan it will be 418.

I did not receive NOI , even i re created the profile last week.

Suggest me please, should i use another NOC to get noi like HR plus secondary school teacher or is there any hope for ITA

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Dears Heros,

Need your suggestion, I mad my wife as principal applicant she is Secondary School Teacher but for 2 years show was also managing HR activities.

We have CRS 420 but in Jan it will be 418.

I did not receive NOI , even i re created the profile last week.

Suggest me please, should i use another NOC to get noi like HR plus secondary school teacher or is there any hope for ITA
AS of now, OINP hasn't resumed in sending out the NOI's. Score of 400+ is enough to fetch you NOI once they started.
Wait till they start issuing Noi.

Reactions: seeramzan

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Does this happen that WES doesn't recognize an degree but IQAS? That shouldn't be the case right? Ideally the ECA should be the same irrespective of which agency we use.[/QUOT
There is a glitch, WES doesn't recognize
SCDL degrees, and it is not in their list.
So after a lot of research, I sent mine to IQAS
Few SCDL transcripts are rejected by WES, as mentioned in few other threads.all the Best anyways.

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Hello friends ,

We got NOI in 11 July at 406(2175)...Now our consultant is preparing file for ONIP registration...but they said we need DOB certificate of spouse for registeration and at this moment we have sufficient proof of funds but it's 4 months old ,transffered from our parents account...

My confusion is ,DOB of secondary applicant is mandatory on the time of ONIP registeration or we have to provide on the time of ITA?

Secondly, is 4 month old funds will accepted on the time of ONIP registration..?

Please suggest us...4162, member: 680040"]

Thanks..[/QUOTE]

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hello friends ,

We got NOI in 11 July at 406(2175)...Now our consultant is preparing file for ONIP registration...but they said we need DOB certificate of spouse for registeration and at this moment we have sufficient proof of funds but it's 4 months old ,transffered from our parents account...

My confusion is ,DOB of secondary applicant is mandatory on the time of ONIP registeration or we have to provide on the time of ITA?

Secondly, is 4 month old funds will accepted on the time of ONIP registration..?

Please suggest us...4162, member: 680040"]

Thanks..
[/QUOTE]

Birth certificate is required only for principal applicant for OINP.

You need 6 month statements for pof. 4 will not do

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deep86

SK2779

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the info. I have a BE and this PGDM.
In case WES doesnt recognize my PGDM course. Do I have the option of using IQAS only for PGDM? Is it ok to send two separate ECAs for EOI? Once that shows it is not accepted by WES and the other that says IQAS recognizes it?

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Birth certificate is required only for principal applicant for OINP.

You need 6 month statements for pof. 4 will not do

Beat of luck.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your support

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Thanks for the info. I have a BE and this PGDM.
In case WES doesnt recognize my PGDM course. Do I have the option of using IQAS only for PGDM? Is it ok to send two separate ECAs for EOI? Once that shows it is not accepted by WES and the other that says IQAS recognizes it?
Yes, it's fine to send two reports from two different Institutions.
Its just that that IQAS takes more time for assessment.

Reactions: SK2779

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Hello friends,

We are gathering docs for ONIP PNP...

I have confusion about POF..
We borrow POF funds from our parents and Inlaw' s, transferred amount is old more than 6 month in our parents account...but in primary applicant account its 5 months old...Did we can register with 5 mnth old POF ?

Thanks

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have read a lot of people losing all hope or something like that. Friends, it is just the beginning of journey and we are still in 2017, soon CIC will start using 2018 quota and you will see some magic numbers and of course with amazing scores :);)
Above 430 CRS, please do not ask your chances, you should know this is going to happen very soon and I pray for you all to have an ITA before 2018, so that only patiently waiting people like with 400 CRS will stay here, no offense!
We are active members, we are not that many, but we can answer to some serious questions, but please remember that we can't answer to those questions which were asked several times, so sorry for not having your desired answer from my active friends, they are so tired, am I right @Karnesh ? Like @TanakaM said earlier, if you can try to increase your score with your IELTS, Work, Education or learning French, I do agree with this.
And, for PNP stream, there are so many other related threads where you can find so many useful info. By the way, congrats my friend @trumprefugee and others, they were waiting for a long time, happy for them and hope you all be nominated in 5-15 days like my little brother @Karnesh ;):cool:
Do you guys lose your hope, please look at our Secretary General, her excellency @andieangel and read some her posts, you will be like newborn with lots of hopes ;) Please don't forget our second angel @Wandering Mind about her efforts and giving a hope to all of you. Thank you my dear Andie and Wandering Mind for that, you are truly Angels here :)

Hope also for a back-to-back draws this week and next with increased ITA numbers, of course that will lead to lower score :);):rolleyes: I do believe score will fall down in 2018 even lower than it was in this year (413), but we need some time and people who don't want to wait anymore, look at us with lower scores, we are here for 2-3 years, please don't say you are here for 1-2 months and tired of waiting.

If you don't like my post, try to find that invisible 'dislike' button :p:D:p while you are searching it, there will be more draws and you will be invited :D:D:D
All the best to all of us in our ITA waiting journey,
Thank you our dear @pessacanada for your beautiful speech as always! :)

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
What if someone dont have birth certificate ??
But have NOC from the concerned department.
Is that an issue ?? Or not

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
A bunch of us are learning French, and we have a whatsapp group if you want to join:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/1HQROITB0p51B3kNAsVzAi

I am also in the same situation of being maxed out on IELTS, work experience, and almost maxed out on non-Canadian education (only a PhD, which is really not feasible if you don't already have one, would get me more points). I am currently pursuing 3 options: 1) OINP, 2) learning French, and 3) getting a job. I finally had the opportunity to submit my OINP application on Friday and am praying that all will go well, but you never know with this immigration process. I do want eventually to become professionally proficient in French since it is one of Canada's official languages, and many Canadian employers actually value bilingual English and French proficiency. The Canadian government offers free French classes to permanent residents and citizens, so there is no rush to learn French before landing if you have plenty of CRS points, but if you need points, it doesn't hurt also to get a head start. I had originally planned to go the job offer route and almost had a job offer back around May, but I was kept waiting for about 4 months for the official offer that eventually fell through, so I had plenty of time to get very upset and pursue the other 2 options.
Will go ahead with French and let's see. Might apply to a couple of colleges in ONTARIO as well.