+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 75th Draw

Mandeep26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
I think people are interested/focused in/on refreshing CIC page rather posting in thread. I'm in that category as well.

swar12894

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
I have said this earlier on 74th draw thread but I'll say this again.
Don't waste your time reloading page of CIC instead use something like https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/visualping/fbhjaehnpccniaiedddkbdhgicmcmgng?hl=en and monitor CIC page for changes in your browser. For me, I have set to check every 1 min so as soon as it detects any change on the page it'll notify me that page has been updated.

It would be also helpful when CIC decides to draw on let's say Thursday or Friday.

Last edited:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
This is new stream [Alberta Opportunity Stream] for the PNP nominations .. which will start from Jan 02 2018 .
The selection creteria says :

1. Occupation requirements : Most occupations under National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill levels 0, A, B, C and D are eligible under the AINP.

2) Residency status and work permit requirements

At the time your application is postmarked and at the time the AINP assesses your application:

You must have valid temporary resident status in Canada that authorizes you to work in Canada.
You must have a valid work permit (not implied status or restoration status) for an eligible occupation .

this above two statements implies that you must be living and working in Alberta to be eligible for PNP , so this is not the same as "Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream"

Could you please share your thoughts,if my understanding is incorrect.
AINP will for the first time take candidates from the pool, like Ontario trough HCP stream. This is 3rd program from Alberta and doesn’t have connection with the above Opportunity program. Go to Alberta provincial page for better understanding.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
If draw happens today, even if they issue 2700 ITAs then CRS is going down significantly from next month onwards. There aren't much people in 431+ category.

After the announcement of new quota the intake should increase at the levels above 3000+ which will put pressure on CRS to come down before the end of this year.

Reactions: Samroze

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
There's one more theory, CIC website shows us principal applicants number but the draw size is deternmined based on principal + dependants.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
This is new stream [Alberta Opportunity Stream] for the PNP nominations .. which will start from Jan 02 2018 .

1. Occupation requirements : Most occupations under National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill levels 0, A, B, C and D are eligible under the AINP.

At the time your application is postmarked and at the time the AINP assesses your application:

You must have valid temporary resident status in Canada that authorizes you to work in Canada.
You must have a valid work permit (not implied status or restoration status) for an eligible occupation .

this above two statements implies that you must be living and working in Alberta to be eligible for PNP , so this is not the same as "Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream"

AINP will for the first time take candidates from the pool, like Ontario trough HCP stream. This is 3rd program from Alberta and doesn’t have connection with the above Opportunity program. Go to Alberta provincial page for

See this https://www.cicnews.com/2017/10/alberta-to-launch-express-entry-immigration-stream-109719.html?site=tw&cat=cic&kt=abee102017#gs.e=n7eXY

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I have been gathering documents since April this year and this is the first time i am feeling anxiety just for an ITA. There is still a long way to go.

I am badly waiting for draw to happen today.