+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 74th Draw

sanketpurnima

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Hope the draw remains in 430 range....
but it seems like an upward trend..... so it might jump up more in the upcoming draw and touch 450 and then comedown later.
Fingers cross

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hope the draw remains in 430 range....
but it seems like an upward trend..... so it might jump up more in the upcoming draw and touch 450 and then comedown later.
Fingers cross
Any specific reason in case there is any hike in the CRS? Hope it does not raise above..infact it should come down:D

Reactions: andieangel

sanketpurnima

Star Member
May 28, 2017
The other thing to look out for would there be any changes to the rules.( similar to Nov 2016)
might be hearbreak for few and good news for some of them

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Let's think positively,

Immigration quota has almost or already reached it max for 2017.
ITA's issued now will be considered ones for 2018 pool.
Immigration Services won't hire more people to prepare the 2018 quota so after the quota is in place we will see 3500+ ITA's draws

sanketpurnima

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Let's think positively,

Immigration quota has almost or already reached it max for 2017.
ITA's issued now will be considered ones for 2018 pool.
Immigration Services won't hire more people to prepare the 2018 quota so after the quota is in place we will see 3500+ ITA's draws
agree, but the ITA figures of 2017 only states the invitations which were sent out. It doesnt state how many actually made it.
So am wondering the 2017 quota is meet?

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone,

As I am back here, I would love to see decreasing CRS with more ITAs :)
Stay positive, hopeful and have some confidence my friends, the best is yet to come!
As Helen Keller says ''Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence''
See you all tomorrow's magic day, refresh party - F5, get some rest and come back stronger, especially with strong fingers :p:D

PS: Our animator will be @Karnesh for tomorrow and dear @AlliBatista be ready to create another new thread for 75th draw ;)

#KeepTheHopeAlive
Thank you my friend for the encouragement, we need it! Love the quote! :) See you tomorrow!

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Draw day FAQs

1.My CRS = last Draw CRS + 10 to 100, what are the chances?
Ans. 100%
2.How do you know today is draw?
Ans. Until now in 2017,mostly it has been biweekly draws, so expect the trend to continue.

3.I just submitted my profile, am i eligible?
Ans. Yes if you see your score

4.Draw happened and even after 1 minute no ITA in my mail, what should i do?
Ans. Wait upto 24 hr to get ITA in mailbox

5.I just recieved my ITA, but i just checked that i am not ready/eligible/claimed wrong point, should i decline ITA?
Ans. Please double check points eligibility and readiness in advance, although you have the points/age / credentials to get ITA again and again and you are free to do what ever you wish in free world, but its my personal thought to not waste an ITA( for someone) for simple avoidable reasons e.g. wrong point claim.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
I just updated spouse IELTS results in the profile,which was already submitted. How long does it take for it to show the updated score?