+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

dkchaitanya

May 12, 2017
You probably have to work with your B-school to resolve this. According to WES "When the document WES receives has a clear indication that the program undertaken has AICTE approval, we indicate on our Canadian evaluation reports the program status as “recognized program” and on our U.S. evaluation reports as “accredited program.” However, if AICTE approval is not indicated on the document then we report the status as “non-recognized or non-accredited program."
In my case ...I dnt have transcripts ...only original copies are with me and AICTE approved tell me what to do......iam @421 and my Bschool is soldout to medical college....plz any suggestions what can i doo WES approved my Bachelor degree

jagadishgandhi

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
In my case ...I dnt have transcripts ...only original copies are with me and AICTE approved tell me what to do......iam @421 and my Bschool is soldout to medical college....plz any suggestions what can i doo WES approved my Bachelor degree
That's a tough situation. As far as I know, you need to get official transcripts sent directly to WES by the institute/university. You might want to reach out to WES and explain your scenario. All the best.

explorerzed

Sep 6, 2017
CRS is not coming down....the trend is telling us..CIC dont want the score to go down or quota for the number of ITAs issued is almost over for this year....not looking good.

Plus with Donald Trumps new order of removing 700000 illegal immigrants ....expect the number of refugees to shoot up like crazy. I know what EE and refugee is...but pressure on one end will lead to some decrease on the other...remember the total number at 300K is not increasing.

So people who are below 430 like me (at 422) ..chances are slim. But nothing in our control. But we can keep the hope. Maybe some unused quota or miracle.

Last edited:

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
CRS is not coming down....the trend is telling us..CIC dont want the score to go down or quota for the number of ITAs issued is almost over for this year....not looking good.

Plus with Donald Trumps new order of removing 700000 illegal immigrants ....expect the number of refugees to shoot up like crazy. I know what EE and refugee is...but pressure on one end will lead to some decrease on the other...remember the total number at 300K is not increasing.

So people who are below 430 like me (at 422) ..chances are slim. But nothing in our control. But we can keep the hope. Maybe some unused quota or miracle.
I have to admit, I see the young, English-speaking dreamers as stiff competition for ITAs. Canada would be thrilled to have them. Only the US could be so cruel and short-sighted. And I say that as a natural born US citizen.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey @tjsecondtry , thank you for your sincere worries.
We're getting ready for whatever might happen. I wish this hurricane goes north and vanishes in the sea. But that's only my wish.
From tonight to Friday morning it's suppossed to be passing over our island, so let's hope for the less damage possible.
Keep us posted buddy and stay safe!

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all who got the ITA and wish best for the applicants...

Reactions: Saidkhan
J

jon-son

I have to admit, I see the young, English-speaking dreamers as stiff competition for ITAs. Canada would be thrilled to have them. Only the US could be so cruel and short-sighted. And I say that as a natural born US citizen.
I am not so sure. Parents of most of them come from poorer countries (see the map here) and you cannot expect them, or at least most of them, to have/get college level education in the US. Canada may still want them, but they might not be adequate EE candidates substitutes.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys, call me crazy, idiot, delusional, whatever you like, I KNOW points will reach 400 soon, for sure! This period is not that CIC is doing against us, it's just that they have a lot of applications to process, they are doing it for us, our turn is around the corner! Trust me! All this waiting will pay off! Trust the process as our @astralsource and @Wandering Mind said!

donald70fms

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Congrats to all who got the ITA and wish best for the applicants...
HI.... new to this forum ....tried checking the status for an ITA...(CRS score 475).... its showing an error 502: bad gateway....anyone else facing this issue...how long does it take to update it (ITA) on the cic portal after the cut off for the draw is declared.......

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Guys, call me crazy, idiot, delusional, whatever you like, I KNOW points will reach 400 soon, for sure! This period is not that CIC is doing against us, it's just that they have a lot of applications to process, they are doing it for us, our turn is around the corner! Trust me! All this waiting will pay off! Trust the process as our @astralsource and @Wandering Mind said!
Truly appreciate your positive enthusiasm and logic.:) Yes, trust the process, and believe in the right time. Everything happens for a reason and for our good, even if we don't see it now.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Do they disclose anywhere the date for next draw? Usually it is twice a month as per the trend. And few months back cut off was 200 ,was that for some special Noc code?

donald70fms

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Do they disclose anywhere the date for next draw? Usually it is twice a month as per the trend. And few months back cut off was 200 ,was that for some special Noc code?
no they don't give out dates for upcoming draws to but if u check the trend its exactly 14 days later (to the current draw) most of the time.

Reactions: Minid

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
You sure are all fired up, that's the way it is on "Ray of hope". I wish your words be true in coming weeks and by month end.
Lot is riding on the scores to come down.
"God sees the truth but waits".
God bless us all.

Annliz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
HI.... new to this forum ....tried checking the status for an ITA...(CRS score 475).... its showing an error 502: bad gateway....anyone else facing this issue...how long does it take to update it (ITA) on the cic portal after the cut off for the draw is declared.......
Hi I got my ITA now (465) EE created on 29 August.. u should get urs soon.. I don't understand ur error let's hope it will be fine soon best of luck