Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
I am also Dominican, sitting on 415, waiting on my wife to take IELTS. Sooo, ultimately waiting for CRS to drop like almost all of us. Let's see what happens. I cannot get any more points from IELTS, but I should have a master by Jan. 2019, which is so far away though...
Another Dominican brother. Hopefully your wife will ace her IELTS.

I am also Dominican and my wife will be retaking her IELTS this Saturday, we need CLB9 to get into the 420s (Currently 383) and will be getting a 15 points boost in December when my brother receives his PR Card.

Hang on, this requires a lot of patience and reading. In case that you haven't done so already, i would recommend you to start the process of obtaining the Employment Reference Letters...i have missed several PNPs because my wife's employers have not provided them yet (4 months on this) she is the main applicant as she is younger :p

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
Ohh I see..Thanks a lot sir..really appreciate your kind response..will update the application rightaway..!! :)
Dear Sir,

I have received an ITA on 20th September.! Now just to be on a safe side, I wanted to ask you if it would be fine to avoid showing work details for all the other employers whom I am worked with in my work history, as I had only mentioned details of my current employment while filling the online application for express entry. So in personal history if I mention details my previous job then would I be required to produce reference letters of all the other jobs as well??

Secondly, My address on my passport is of the following format: (Apartment number, Society Name, Area,City, Pin code). As a result, how should I mention my address in the below address history while filling the PR application??

Apartment/unit number (if applicable)

Street number?

Street address/name?

Street address/name line 2 (if applicable)

City/town?

Lastly, what should I mention in the P.O Box number?? as I guess i am confusing it with Pin code number??

waiting for your kind revert, :)

Ravi,

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
Ohh I see..Thanks a lot sir..really appreciate your kind response..will update the application rightaway..!! :)
Hello sir,

I have received my ITA on 20th September can someplease help me fill out the address history in the E- APR application??
My address on my passport is of the following format: (Apartment number, Society Name, Area,City, Pin code). As a result, how should I mention my address in the below address history while filling the PR application??

Apartment/unit number (if applicable)

Street number?

Street address/name?

Street address/name line 2 (if applicable)

City/town?

Secondly, what should I mention in the P.O Box number?? as I guess I am confusing it with Pin code number??

Lastly, do I need to attach the back side of my Digital photo while submitting the complete application with my name and address details written at the rear end of the photo, along with the photographers' studio address details???

waiting for your kind revert, :)

Ravi,

vitalyklop

Aug 21, 2017
M
Another Dominican brother. Hopefully your wife will ace her IELTS.

I am also Dominican and my wife will be retaking her IELTS this Saturday, we need CLB9 to get into the 420s (Currently 383) and will be getting a 15 points boost in December when my brother receives his PR Card.

Hang on, this requires a lot of patience and reading. In case that you haven't done so already, i would recommend you to start the process of obtaining the Employment Reference Letters...i have missed several PNPs because my wife's employers have not provided them yet (4 months on this) she is the main applicant as she is younger :p
My wife also took it this past Saturday haha, maybe they were sitting next to each other and we did not even know!
Good luck paisano!

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
Hello Sir,
I would appreciate if you could address my below queries,

On cic's website they have written about the bank draft which needs to be shown as the POF,so I was kinda confused as to what I should show. I am planing to make a FD with the amount required and asking my bank for a letter stating about the FD for POF. would it be fine?? Moreover, I am supposed to show details of all my current bank accounts right??? If yes?? then should I attach bank statements of all the accounts?? or letters from banks on letterheads should be good??

Secondly, for CIC's digital photograph, what are the specifications which we need to use to get a Photograph from the photographer? I am getting confused with the frame specifications of (35mm * 45mm and 50mm * 70mm )for the digital photograph with head to crown from 31mm to 36mm. What should the frame specifications be??

Furthermore, about the address details which are there in the address history for ex: Since when are you residing in the current address,should I mention my birth date as I am residing there since birth??

Lastly, and most importantly while mentioning about the last 10 years in the personal history section, which activity should I mention, if for a certain time frame of 5 months.? I was working in a company as well I was in the process of applying for my Post graduation(m.b.a). What should I mention in the activity section??? Education or employment??

Would really appreciate if you could answer to the above questions:)

thanks
Ravi,

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I have used PPF. What details did you mention on the letter? Was it successfully accepted?
We showed significantly higher POF than what was required, so not sure what was accepted and what was not accepted.

For PPF, on the bank letter we mentioned all the details as requested by CIC, ie, official bank letterhead with address, telephone number and email address of the bank, name of the account holder, account number, date of opening of account, current balance. Also we obtained the account statement and attached it too.

Tan29

Nov 1, 2017
Based on the current trend of draws occuring, I am predicting the remaining draw dates for 2017:

Draw 72: Sept 20
Draw 73: Oct 4
Draw 74: Oct 18
Draw 75: Nov 1
Draw 76: Nov 8
Draw 77: Nov 22
Draw 78: Dec 6
Draw 79: Dec 20

I am expecting 8 more draws in 2017.
Would you have revised draw dates predictions for nov and dec 2017? Since there was a draw on the 15th Nov.

Nimeshag

Nov 16, 2017
I will be turning 37 in nov and I have CRS score of 335 includes ielts score of speaking 7, writing 6, listening 7.5 and reading 7.5. my spouse has crs score of 356 with ielts considering 6 in each language section. Please suggest who should be the main applicant and how We can improve our crs.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Would you have revised draw dates predictions for nov and dec 2017? Since there was a draw on the 15th Nov.
Seeing CIC's tendency in having draws on the 1st Wednesday of every month, I am going with the below prediction:

Draw 79: Nov 29
Draw 80: Dec 6
Draw 81: Dec 20
Draw 82: Jan 3
Draw 83: Jan 10
Draw 84: Jan 24

Dec 6 and Jan 10 are 1-week gap draws. If it happens, should help to lower the CRS cut off!

Reactions: Tan29
Nov 10, 2017
Guys... I have a Query for You People. :)
I have got a Message asking for an additional Information regarding My Residence and My Activities during a Particular Time Duration. As of I remember, while creating a profile it has asked Me the Information regarding My Residence starting from My Education till NoooW and I have provided it. So I just want to Check those Residence details in My profile just to re-confirm that I am providing the right/correct Information to them right now. So the Query here is, I just wanted to know that how shall I check that Information in My profile!?? Where it would be??? I am not finding it anywhere right NoooW!?? Could You people please Guide me regarding this? Thanks in Advance... :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Guys... I have a Query for You People. :)
I have got a Message asking for an additional Information regarding My Residence and My Activities during a Particular Time Duration. As of I remember, while creating a profile it has asked Me the Information regarding My Residence starting from My Education till NoooW and I have provided it. So I just want to Check those Residence details in My profile just to re-confirm that I am providing the right/correct Information to them right now. So the Query here is, I just wanted to know that how shall I check that Information in My profile!?? Where it would be??? I am not finding it anywhere right NoooW!?? Could You people please Guide me regarding this? Thanks in Advance... :)
Hi,

You won't be able to access it as you only see the documents you uploaded not