Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Ha ha ha.! Papa. Considering Xty as lady 0.5, she's on left.! :D:D:D
Exactly what you just described, spot on :D:D:D
Hope she will be assisting today, draw day, without her that becomes draw with no numbers ;)
We may see today surprise @Karnesh what do you think? Or we may ask @iamxty on positive sides, or even we can ask some pessimists on negative sides of draw happening :p:D

Ilyas0910

Sep 20, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Good Morning Everyone,
Been following the ROH from quite some time and must say, this is by far the best source of information and inspiration for all of us struggling through the entire process and then waiting for results.
I am a new member and hoping to enter the pool hopefully by next week with a CRS 412.
So all the best for everyone waiting for today's draw.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hope she will be assisting today, draw day, without her that becomes draw with no numbers ;)
We may see today surprise @Karnesh what do you think? Or we may ask @iamxty on positive sides, or even we can ask some pessimists on negative sides of draw happening :p:D
Draw is inevitable today.! :) Let's hope for the best.! :)

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
There was a pioneering research done by me in random number generator based draw estimations.
Edit: We will come to know today if its a breakthrough or not.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

Wake up guys!!!!! It's time to pack. We are moving to ROH 73 today.
Why, oh why? Welcoming ROH 73 with those cartoons?? :D

I get it, this thread needs parental guidance!
But don't be harsh to our teenager :D

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Good Morning Everyone,
Been following the ROH from quite some time and must say, this is by far the best source of information and inspiration for all of us struggling through the entire process and then waiting for results.
I am a new member and hoping to enter the pool hopefully by next week with a CRS 412.
So all the best for everyone waiting for today's draw.
Welcome welcome welcome... It's nice to know that someone actually follows our madness.lol

Wish you all the best.