Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey Andie. Good to have you back. Knowing the level of positive energy you have, I have no doubt you will be fine. Ensure to get as much rest as possible especially adjusting to a new schedule. About the office, don't take them seriously, think about your soon to come ITA and PPR and smile inside and say to yourself " he who laughs last, laughs best"
This was exactly my thought yesterday. I was back in the office after maternity and 3 days later they served me with the news that I can either be degraded from chief position to senior and work the same job as always for 35% lesser salary or I can get notice period of 2,5 months during which I don't have to come to work and severance pay, but they were hoping that I will sign new position and stay with thwn since I've been working there for 8 years and know all the procedures and the software and I have 2 small kids so I don't have a choice but to accept their miserable offer. I said NO, give me notice period and severance pay and by the way I'm off to Canada I need you to sign reference letter! I laughed last! They weren't happy when I walked trough the door yesterday! Sorry for a long post. So now I'm unemployed for the first time in 11 years!

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Happy Wednesday everyone!

DRAW day today and hope we get a big one with 3500 ITAs :);)
Stay strong, positive and hopeful coz it will happen during work time day :)
Get ready for Refresh party, F5 is smiling for now, but later it will be like this: :eek::eek::eek:
May be some pessimists could be needed for the show :D:D
Draw Today with 3800 ITAs and CRS 428 Papa.!! :)

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
This was exactly my thought yesterday. I was back in the office after maternity and 3 days later they served me with the news that I can either be degraded from chief position to senior and work the same job as always for 35% lesser salary or I can get notice period of 2,5 months during which I don't have to come to work and severance pay, but they were hoping that I will sign new position and stay with thwn since I've been working there for 8 years and know all the procedures and the software and I have 2 small kids so I don't have a choice but to accept their miserable offer. I said NO, give me notice period and severance pay and by the way I'm off to Canada I need you to sign reference letter! I laughed last! They weren't happy when I walked trough the door yesterday! Sorry for a long post. So now I'm unemployed for the first time in 11 years!
That was a brave decision and that also shows your strong desire to settle in Canada... May the universe grant your wish and all our wishes as a team for an ITA:):)

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
Happy Wednesday everyone!

DRAW day today and hope we get a big one with 3500 ITAs :);)
Stay strong, positive and hopeful coz it will happen during work time day :)
Get ready for Refresh party, F5 is smiling for now, but later it will be like this: :eek::eek::eek:
May be some pessimists could be needed for the show :D:D
Ha ha - yes @pessacanada I agree, :) goes to :eek::eek::eek: every time.

But it's still my favourite day of the week! We are all queueing up for the rollercoaster of emotions:

1) Nervous excitement
2) Giddy anticipation
3) Party happiness
4) Creeping doubt
5) Wailing despair (This is my favourite stage as you get all the Chicken Littles here. I really love those 'End of the World is Nigh!' folks)
6) Exhausted relief

Stage 5 - Wailing despair!

Followed quickly by:

So just chill, sit back and enjoy the ride. :cool:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you @TanakaM buddy! I'm far from a champion but I've learned that I need to get up after falling, and this brings strength and empowerment which we are not even aware of right away!

Wednesday is back, let's hope for rain of ITAs! :)
Hi,

You are definitely a Ray of Hope Champions... You have inspired many and your big day is just round the corner.

We are indeed looking forward to a ITA rain.... Bring it on IRCC.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Last year same thing happened with me @andieangel. The company with which I started my working career 4 years back demoted me from the trainer position to counselor when I was back in the office after the break of a month because of my accident. I had done a lot for them as I was in the pilot team and took the project to new heights but I resigned and moved to the next company. It was after that I came across the PR procedure and enrolled myself for it (which is actually the best thing that has happened to me till now). Coincidentally, they called me for a new profile when I got my ITA and when I told this to my consultants, they told me to bear with them till the time I get my PPR, because according to me, it is safe and better to be present in the company on the basis of which you have applied for PR (in case, any verification happens). Now from last 6 months, I am working with them on a lower profile and with less salary (THOUGH, I DON’T WANT TO, BUT, I AM STUCK NOW). Companies really suck, they take everything out from you, but, when it’s time for them to support, they behave like craps!