Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018
Dear Seniors,

Just wandering if Ontario gives nomination to any specific NOC group or it gives it to anybody over 400.

Do any one here have received OINP nomination in NOC 6235? As mine is the same NOC.

Please put some light here gurus.

Reactions: M DEV

Bee bee

Sep 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have some questions.

For FSW, is it compulsory to be employed right now? . I just finished my master's degree in June, 2017. And, I have been staying back in the UK since then. However, I have one year working experience from 2014-2015. Is that a valid job experience? It's within the required NOC.

Thank you.

shinksy

Sep 3, 2015
I am currently at 418...Do you guys know if the score is going down anytime soon...my PGWP is expiring next year November 2018

Dscn28

Aug 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have some questions.

For FSW, is it compulsory to be employed right now? . I just finished my master's degree in June, 2017. And, I have been staying back in the UK since then. However, I have one year working experience from 2014-2015. Is that a valid job experience? It's within the required NOC.

Thank you.
No it ia not compulsory that you should be employed right now.

Yes it is a valid job experience as i believe you need atleast 1 year in the the last 10 years.

Reactions: Bee bee

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Friends,

One of my friends is created EE profile today his score is CRS 356 with IT back ground ( software tester) , NOC 2283..

What are the chances ?, Need my seniors advise...

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Friends,

One of my friends is created EE profile today his score is CRS 356 with IT back ground ( software tester) , NOC 2283..

What are the chances ?, Need my seniors advise...
Sadly, no chance for direct ITA. But you can look at OINP stream bc they are in need of IT right now. However, the OINP is currently closed. You need to check their website.

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Just practice Cambridge(1-12) books for listening. For reading practice the same books but passages only from General training section given at the end of the practice test papers.
For reading section, keep a separate 30-35 minutes for the last passage. (i.e 28-40 questions) The last passage is a bit lengthy. Time yourself every time you practice. Just practice hard all the tests. That is the only key to get through the IELTS.
I second your last point strongly. This is a very important thinng to be kept in mind. First few sections in reading are very simple and easy, one can score almost full marks in them and can complete it very fast.

But to attempt questions 28-40, applicant should save atleast 30-35 minutes. This passage is very long, and might become complex if not read with sufficient time and full attention. If we have time in hand, this passage becomes easy like others. So in my view this is the most important tip when it comes to reading. Good luck!

Reactions: KingKurly