+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Thanks, and yes. So by this theory for CIC, this is just the beginning of the year. Time for a breather, if you will... They will start issuing more ITAs and the months progress, and unless they draw sufficiently and often enough in the last two quarters of this year, we will see another mad rush in the beginning of next year. Without any real calculations, my gutt says that is when the CRS will drop below 400.
Thats exactly what i think that crs wil go below 400 in the begining of 2018.however, if we are lucky enuff we might see crs close to 400s by the end of this year :)
Lets hope for the best.

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
I guess this woman is a Nigerian, has she ever spoken to a lawyer about this? Divorce can be given in Nigeria as long as one spouse abandons the other for more than a year, even if the other spouse is not present. She needs to speak to a divorce lawyer in Nigeria as soon as possible, who will file the divorce/separation proceedings at the court and she will be given documents to prove everything. Depending on the outcome, she can go for legally separated or divorced, but they will definitely do something at the court. If the kids are old enough, they will be asked to testify, and other family members might be invited too.
Hey sis, yes she is. Thanks for the response. I think she said she started the process at some point but then abandoned it. But she said her DOB in the only document she has for the court notification was wrong. So what can she say in the meantime considering how these things drag in Naija and sinp is about her only option for now before her noc is yanked off d oid list.

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hey sis, yes she is. Thanks for the response. I think she said she started the process at some point but then abandoned it. But she said her DOB in the only document she has for the court notification was wrong. So what can she say in the meantime considering how these things drag in Naija and sinp is about her only option for now before her noc is yanked off d oid list.
I understand sis, it can take very long. What she needs to do is get the lawyer and request for the proceedings to be restarted. She doesn't have to wait for it to be concluded before she starts her application. Immediately it is started, they will give her/her lawyer some copies. She can use that and claim legally separated, then write an LOE explaining that she has been separated for more than 10 years, but she just started divorce proceedings which will be concluded soon and that she has provided documents from the court alongside her application. She should make sure it appears on the court documents that the guy walked out on her since 2005 and has never looked back, and he has asked not to be contacted, which will make her the legal parent of her kids. I believe she will be fine. Also, she needs to see it through because she will still need it in Canada.

On the other hand she can go ahead and use the affidavit with a well written LOE, explaining the situation, but she should restart the court process, because it will be very useful for her after ITA or in case they request for more documents during the processing of her SINP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jojolet

Sararohit

Jul 27, 2017
Wow very good news, brother you are very positive and patient person as I'm ;) 30 points will bring you, surely, an ITA in future and hopefully we will meet in Canada. If you choose Ontario, that would be easy to meet and take a cup of coffee (honestly I'm having one right now:p), because my first choice is Ontario and then Alberta, final one is BC. All the best, can't wait you tell us your wonderful news on the 17th.

PS: To all who got some opinions and trying to discuss someone's opinion: please remember this - everyone is free and may or may not express THE opinion, as my friends mentioned earlier, this is ROH; we don't have to discuss someone's own opinion, but we must support and give some useful advice so that that person can have an alive hope and try to reach his/her GOAL faster than expected. If you can't do that, just watch us how we are doing it and keep your Silence (no offence;):cool:). Plz try to be positive and hopeful, coz the ITAs are coming for everyone, hopefully next week we will see another draw and optimistically saying CRS 430 (+-3) with 3500 ITAs.:)

(So sorry @shaun75, just wanted to congratulate here but I saw some discussions which were so uncooperative, for this reason I wrote PS message)
If the score drops till 430 then yours dinner and lunch is on me.

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Friends i have a doubt. Am working as a lecturer in Pharmaceutical college affiliated to Osmania University. While creating my EE profile the NOC code mentioned was 4011. I recently got my ITA and while submitting the documents i found the NOC code is 4021. Though both 4011 and 4021 have similar roles and responsibilities as 4011 is University Professors and lecturers and 4021 is College and other vocational Lecturers.Both the NOC codes skill category is A.
Can i change my NOC to 4021 now and explain it in LOE and does it create an negative impact in rejecting our visa. Need help !!!

Last edited:

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
You hit the bulls eye shaun, particularly in "I wonder where they would be in this process and in life in general" part.
Getting your process done and getting your PR isn't the final phase for your betterment life. All are not roses in the garden of canada, since you have to have overwhelming confidence to nail a decent job over there.
I really have no idea what those pessimistic people would be doing when they got their PR and landed in canada.
If they actually land in Canada, the pessimistic people probably leave when things get tough, or just complain about how Canada sucks. I met someone like that who immigrated to the US after being lucky enough to win the diversity lottery. Oh boy, she had so many bad things to say about the US and was not a patient person at all. She was always looking on the bad side of things and was just a mean and rude person overall, always finding fault in people and talking about how bad the US is. She also kept talking about leaving but for some reason hadn't left, as of a couple years ago. I had to distance myself from her because the bad things she said about me were getting to be too much, and I am glad to have fallen out of touch with her since then.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I have received NOI for Ontario PNP under the Masters Category. can I register in OINP ?
Unfortunately not at this time, because the Masters Graduate Stream, as well as the PhD Graduate Stream and the Human Capital Priorities Stream, have been temporarily paused. You will need to wait until it reopens.
Keep checking this page for updates
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Reactions: iamxty